Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

445 Views
Message 61 of 138

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 


I have no idea what all that means. But, since it has been theorized that the Russians are throwing all this email stuff out to screw with our government, then all the fussin' and fumin' of the neoMarxists and others is nothing but helping the Russians. 

 


I don't get your logic. Just because the Trump family committed treason with a country that will happily rat them out does not mean that we have to put up with said treason.  What would hurt the Russians is if we got some competent leadership in Washington. 


You don't get it because you are not following the discussion. It is not about the Trump family nor is it about your interpretation of "competent leadership". It is about the theory that the Russians are behind the drip-drip-drip in order to do damage to our democracy.

 

If so, all those supporting it - be it the "Resistance", be it the neoMarxist brown shirts, be it the bussed in disruptors - or be it the blind hatred posters here - all are working with the very government you are claiming the Trump is "colluding" with.


I am following the discussion and the Trumps ARE incompetent.  

 

Your argument that we should ignore the Trump treason because it may have been their partners, the Russians, are the ones leaking the information.  So, if we pretend that the Trumps did not attempt treason, we will all be happy?  I don't think it makes any difference who is ratting them out.  The attempt at treason should be treated as such.  The fact that the Russians are taking advantage of it  just shows how dump any attempt to partner with them is. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

444 Views
Message 62 of 138

pc6063 wrote:

CT--Yes, even FOX is having trouble with lyin' donnie, but it's only intermittent--I still hear a whole lot of obvious propaganda coming from this "news" site, which was established soley to further the Republican agenda.

Unicorns, CT, unicorns!!


I suspect that Murdock saw an opportunity to fill a void in the market and make a bundle. But, if you prefer to think that he did it for the benefit of the nation - enjoy!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

446 Views
Message 63 of 138

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 


I have no idea what all that means. But, since it has been theorized that the Russians are throwing all this email stuff out to screw with our government, then all the fussin' and fumin' of the neoMarxists and others is nothing but helping the Russians. 

 


I don't get your logic. Just because the Trump family committed treason with a country that will happily rat them out does not mean that we have to put up with said treason.  What would hurt the Russians is if we got some competent leadership in Washington. 


You don't get it because you are not following the discussion. It is not about the Trump family nor is it about your interpretation of "competent leadership". It is about the theory that the Russians are behind the drip-drip-drip in order to do damage to our democracy.

 

If so, all those supporting it - be it the "Resistance", be it the neoMarxist brown shirts, be it the bussed in disruptors - or be it the blind hatred posters here - all are working with the very government you are claiming the Trump is "colluding" with.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

446 Views
Message 64 of 138

CriticalThinking wrote:

 

The above was a great post but hold on PC. The Trump lies have been so bold and so bad that even FOX has been vociferously complaining about them. But of course our resident Trump Lovers are locked into an alternate reality and pretend nothing happened.

He was offered "dirt", he agreed to meet, when he understood the real agenda he ended it. What is the "alternate reality" in that??


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

449 Views
Message 65 of 138

pc - ...who still ignorantly still believe in lying Junior...

 

If I can interpret the broken English - "believe in"??? I believe that he was contacted and offered "opposition research". I believe to accepted the opportunity. I believe that when he recognized the change in topic, he walked out. Am I "ignorant" - am I "not very smart"??

 

It really isn't about which news station a person views. It is about people (like you and I) discussing the situation. Is there no "real truth" in my beliefs above??

Report Inappropriate Content
Trusted Social Butterfly

Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

446 Views
Message 66 of 138

Thank You PC for another excellent post which was right on the money. You should change the word "like" to either love or idolize.

 

"Your rants about NeoMarxists are annoying and offensive.

 

LOL! I now see why you like trump--when you read the truth (Scout's post), you are offended! Funny!! By the way, you have a grammatical error in your post. Shame, shame!!

 
Gee, I miss having a real President!!"
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

444 Views
Message 67 of 138

rker321 wrote:


But I do believe that the Russinas are the ones leaking. and why I have already explained why. 
Pretty soon the Republicans in Congress and Senate will beging to realize that supporting Trump is not a valuable stand, when it comes to their own re-elections
And that is comming thanks to the drip, drip drip of the Russians that now realize that Trump is useless to what they want to obtain.


Are you suggesting that the Republicans collude with the Russian attacks on our nation ?

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

447 Views
Message 68 of 138
Rich posted..

I don't get your logic. Just because the Trump family committed treason with a country that will happily rat them out does not mean that we have to put up with said treason.

=========================================================

"Trump family committed treason"

They have? I guess I missed the trial. Would be so kind to post that information...if you have any?
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

447 Views
Message 69 of 138

RK--Your rants about NeoMarxists are annoying and offensive.

LOL! I now see why you like trump--when you read the truth (Scout's post), you are offended! Funny!!

By the way, you have a grammatical error in your post. Shame, shame!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

447 Views
Message 70 of 138

The right to protest our government is a feature, not a bug. I'm old enough to remember a time when folks ran around in ridiculous tricorns and other hats with teabags dangling as they protested at townhalls and cities across the US, so learn to deal with the protests now.

 

Compare your pictures to the following and tell me about the "brown shirts" - 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors