Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

344 Views
Message 51 of 138

pc6063 wrote:

CT--Ignorance is not an excuse. He knew what the meeting was about, and the fact that he went proves that at the very least, he's guilty of breaking campaign contribution laws. Five to ten would be a fair sentence for such an arragant fool, don't you think?


How could you possibly know what he knew? If he knew it was for her to lobby for her cause rather than deliver the promised "dirt" why would he go? What campaign contributions law was violated by that meeting.

 

It appears that blind hatred is making rational thought impossible.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

341 Views
Message 52 of 138

CriticalThinking wrote:

When Trump Jr. heard the purpose of the meeting, he should have immediately reported it to the FBI. However, he had other intentions which led to a web of lies and changing stories.


Why?? She was granted entry to the country by the Obama Administration to lobby for her cause.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

335 Views
Message 53 of 138

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

 

The above was a great post but hold on PC. The Trump lies have been so bold and so bad that even FOX has been vociferously complaining about them. But of course our resident Trump Lovers are locked into an alternate reality and pretend nothing happened.

He was offered "dirt", he agreed to meet, when he understood the real agenda he ended it. What is the "alternate reality" in that??


 


The alternate reality that this was legitimate opposition research. Not so, it was an attempt to work with America's enemies which is very publicly blowing up in their faces.  (Incompetent)


Not exactly, the lobbyist/lawyer admitted to our country by the Obama Administration to do her business was not "America's enemy". And - no "blow up in the face" - it wasn't as advertised and he walked. Sounds reasonable.


Does it ever end with the Trump administration fumbling a ball and then coming up with some weird way to blame the Obama administration?  The lobbyist was admitted to the country and then spent the time attempting to get sanctions lifted. In DC, the code for sanctions is adoption because Putin linked the two.  A meeting with a foreign power to help you with dirt on your opponent is not reaonsable. The Clintons called the FBI when something similar happened.  The Trumps wander in and now we have, yet another, Russian scandal for them to fight instead of governing. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

336 Views
Message 54 of 138

CT--Ignorance is not an excuse. He knew what the meeting was about, and the fact that he went proves that at the very least, he's guilty of breaking campaign contribution laws. Five to ten would be a fair sentence for such an arragant fool, don't you think?

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Trusted Social Butterfly

Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

338 Views
Message 55 of 138

When Trump Jr. heard the purpose of the meeting, he should have immediately reported it to the FBI. However, he had other intentions which led to a web of lies and changing stories.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

348 Views
Message 56 of 138

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

 

The above was a great post but hold on PC. The Trump lies have been so bold and so bad that even FOX has been vociferously complaining about them. But of course our resident Trump Lovers are locked into an alternate reality and pretend nothing happened.

He was offered "dirt", he agreed to meet, when he understood the real agenda he ended it. What is the "alternate reality" in that??


 


The alternate reality that this was legitimate opposition research. Not so, it was an attempt to work with America's enemies which is very publicly blowing up in their faces.  (Incompetent)


Not exactly, the lobbyist/lawyer admitted to our country by the Obama Administration to do her business was not "America's enemy". And - no "blow up in the face" - it wasn't as advertised and he walked. Sounds reasonable.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

351 Views
Message 57 of 138

Richva wrote:


I am following the discussion and the Trumps ARE incompetent.  

 

Your argument that we should ignore the Trump treason because it may have been their partners, the Russians, are the ones leaking the information.  So, if we pretend that the Trumps did not attempt treason, we will all be happy?  I don't think it makes any difference who is ratting them out.  The attempt at treason should be treated as such.  The fact that the Russians are taking advantage of it  just shows how dump any attempt to partner with them is. 


O.K. take a peek at the topic and we can go from there.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

346 Views
Message 58 of 138

pc6063 wrote:

RK--Your rants about NeoMarxists are annoying and offensive.

LOL! I now see why you like trump--when you read the truth (Scout's post), you are offended! Funny!!

By the way, you have a grammatical error in your post. Shame, shame!!


Offensive??? Why?? There is a historic and ideological basis for my statements as opposed to the haters constantly throwing out Nazi and Fascist without any apparent understanding of their meaning. Then there is the constant bandying around of "racist".

 

So, if you want to talk about "offensive" - let's do it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

340 Views
Message 59 of 138

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:


But I do believe that the Russinas are the ones leaking. and why I have already explained why. 
Pretty soon the Republicans in Congress and Senate will beging to realize that supporting Trump is not a valuable stand, when it comes to their own re-elections
And that is comming thanks to the drip, drip drip of the Russians that now realize that Trump is useless to what they want to obtain.


Are you suggesting that the Republicans collude with the Russian attacks on our nation ?


Well, Trump is a Republican and he did hand over secret information given us by our allies.  He also is trying to let the Russians help protect our election systems.  He did not get away with that but, as they say in court, incompetence is not a legal defence. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

337 Views
Message 60 of 138

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

 

The above was a great post but hold on PC. The Trump lies have been so bold and so bad that even FOX has been vociferously complaining about them. But of course our resident Trump Lovers are locked into an alternate reality and pretend nothing happened.

He was offered "dirt", he agreed to meet, when he understood the real agenda he ended it. What is the "alternate reality" in that??


 


The alternate reality that this was legitimate opposition research. Not so, it was an attempt to work with America's enemies which is very publicly blowing up in their faces.  (Incompetent)

Report Inappropriate Content
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors