AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Could it be that Trump is really making America great again?

Message 1 of 11

We are being put to the test. Overcoming the disaster known as the Trump presidentcy will not be easy, but it will show the strength of our democracy.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

Olderscout--last night I watched a clip from Switzerland that covered 'not our president" marches, and townhall meetings-including a long interview with one of the people I met just recently. Watching the clip with another, we both said "Wonder how Trump plans to shut them up?"   I am sure Your comment reflects the thoughts of millions. Thank you!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

Rt5035--When I saw that little tid bit come over my facebook, I laughed and thought about how stressful Trump's entry into the political areana and his subsequent election have been. I admit I've had nights where I got no sleep, finally dozing off as the sun rose. Knew that there had to be others feeling at least some degree if the stress I feel ( almost all recent posts from those if us in the left show that, so I got help posting it! 

Glad it helped you as much as it did me.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Trumpettes try and tell us President Obama degraded the United States by not going to war with Assad and instead using diplomacy to get rid of Syria's chemical weapons.

Now we see how the World views their beloved leader without the benefit of FAUX Spews, Breightfart and infoWARS. No problem for the Trumpies, they seldom wander more than 20 miles from their birthplace, and have a world view to match.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

Thanks for putting a positive spin on the current political climate.  I was starting to feel like we were rushing toward the end of the world as we know it.

Thanks, again!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Oceanside2--Yep the world is laughing at us that's for sure, and it sure is it missing what a racist Trump is look at the Indians and the Mexican figure in the Sombrero, and the Indians.  And I'll be darn they see what a disgusting ugly big mouth creature he is too.   Yup our president sure is someone we can be proud about --if we want to be known as the biggest joke of the earth.

hey Oceanside thanks for the memories!  I hope I can sleep tonight!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

No apologies, I couldn't help myself and pc, you're not alone.  Full screen option available.  Be brave.

ITALY: Trump Float Dominates Carnival Parade [VIDEO]

http://www.joemygod.com/2017/02/16/italy-trump-float-dominates-carnival-parade-video/

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

oceanedge2--Thanks so much for the link.  I asked for it, but to no avail.  Pictures in original make it even better--lord, his face is just as disgusting as his mouth.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Here's a link, sharing options at the bottom.  Such a good list to read.  Thanks pc.

http://politicalhaze.com/2017/02/everyone-doubted-trump-actually-making-america-great/

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

This is true.  The one thing Americans will unite against is an incompetent person or system. If you do not believe me, stand in any queue waiting to order a hamburger. Trump is providing both kinds of incompetence and the American public is rising to the occasion in droves. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22