Honored Social Butterfly

Corona Virus: U.S. Death Total Exceeds 100,000

As of Wednesday May 27th, the total number of U.S. Deaths was: 100,576

Honored Social Butterfly

The U.S. Death Total as of Monday June 8th: 111,007

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The U.S. Death Total as of Wednesday June 3rd: 107,685

There are numerous mathematical models, all with different numbers, estimating how many Americans will die by June 27th. If you're interested, go to Five Thirty Eight and search for the article.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Consider what donald does when things are not going his way:   he creates a distraction.   So what if it takes the lives of innocent people via police brutality, so what if he arms the police to maim and do permanent damage to journalist who are just doing their jobs....it distracts from the many lies of the current WH regime that Covid Deaths continue in the US, there is no leveling of the death rate AND ( as if he needs another reason to distract) the clinical trials for the next supposed medical drug to end the pandemic is not going as well as he continues to lie about.

That is why the photo op- holding a frigging bible after he has cleared the area with smoke bombs and pepper spray by his "troops"  it is another Distraction that his WH regime has no friggin idea what to do about the ever increasing death toll by Covid 19.   

But wait, all the boogaloo boy damage to the economy of cities such as NYC will be a temporary retrieve / distraction that the economy is not going as great as he wants for re-election purposes, ignoring of course that his imposed police state with proposed military on each corner will make people want to shop or go out to dinner, etc.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The U.S. Death Total as of Monday June 1st: 105,147

There are numerous mathematical models, all with different numbers, estimating how many Americans will die by June 27th. If you're interested, go to Five Thirty Eight and search for the article.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The U.S. Death Total as of Saturday May 30th is: 104,051

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The U.S. Death Total as of Friday May 29th is: 103,153

Honored Social Butterfly

The U.S. Death Total as of Thursday May 28th is: 101,621

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Chasky, I saw something this morning, but I don't remember where. Anyway, the point was this. If the U.S. had started it's social distancing policies a couple of weeks earlier, it may have saved more than 30,000 lives. 

Remember what Trump said in March? I have the virus under 'TOTAL CONTROL".

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Chasky, I saw something this morning, but I don't remember where. Anyway, the point was this. If the U.S. had started it's social distancing policies a couple of weeks earlier, it may have saved more than 30,000 lives. 

Remember what Trump said in March? I have the virus under 'TOTAL CONTROL".

Not only that, but 1 person getting infected can infect over 50 others. So how many deaths will tRump be responsible for in the long run? How many more will die because of that 30,000 that got infected at the fault of tRump? 

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

Mexico will pay for the wall

The virus will go away

I have the virus under control

Everyone can get tested that wants one

A hundred grand dead...how many are a direct result of lies, denials, and inactions by trump? And don’t we prosecute serial killers...and if we had a functional Senate, we could call trump on this and investigate him...but, maybe at least the House might...let’s hope so. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Twice as many have died of Covid-19 in the United States that died during the entire Vietnam war.  Ironically the Vietnam war was protested yet we have people refusing to wear masks during this pandemic so that even more people will die.  Shame on them.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png