Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Cops Kill White Student With Multi-Purpose Tool

Message 11 of 68

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Agreed, shooting should be the last option. But, once again - there are two options. One is that with the information available the officer believed the guy was armed and a danger. The other is the officer just had an urge to kill someone.  Neither of what you provided were options.  Do you ever THINK about what you post?  Or is it just wanting to respond with something......anything?

How do you know neither was an option? Do you ever THINK......etc. etc.

LOL!  Thanks for again confirming the obvious, "rk".  Wanna explain how your option "One" is an option?  It isn't.....

LMAO!! Thanks for again confirming your main interest is attacking other posters, "cent". Wanna explain how you know that neither was an option?

Sure, right after you explain how your option One is an option.to 

One option is that with the information available the officer believed the guy was armed and a danger. That seems reasonable considering the limited information available to him and the guy's action.

Once again, how pathetic is it to take a human tragedy to push the "bad cop" agenda and then as a vehicle to over and over type snark. There are important human issues here. Ideas have been offered as to possible solutions, this multicolored game offers nothing.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Agreed, shooting should be the last option. But, once again - there are two options. One is that with the information available the officer believed the guy was armed and a danger. The other is the officer just had an urge to kill someone.  Neither of what you provided were options.  Do you ever THINK about what you post?  Or is it just wanting to respond with something......anything?

LOL!  Thanks for again confirming the obvious, "rk".  Wanna explain how your option "One" is an option?  It isn't.....

LMAO!! Thanks for again confirming your main interest is attacking other posters, "cent". Wanna explain how you know that neither was an option?

Sure, right after you explain how your option One is an option.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 68

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 68

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Yes and a person doesn't necessarily stop and fall instantly when shot so the policeman will shoot until they stop or keep shooting while the adrenalin is pumping.  Well I'm glad to see you admit the cops mental state is part of the issue and not the actions of the soon to be dead victim.  Of course when one shoots seven shoots in under 30 seconds, there isn't much opportunity for the victim to surrender or fall.....

Some don't stop even when the police empty their weapon in them.  Don't over analyze it, you weren't there and neither was I.  Which is why I don't excuse it like you do.  You weren't there as you say, BUT, you give the cops the benefit of the doubt.....every single time.  Which is why we have riots and the Conservatives whine.....and the cycle continues.....

We have riots because the left likes to riot, vandalize, and cause general mayhem.  I don't expect the left to change its MO and fully expect more to come.

Yep, the right whines and the cycle continues .................

Whining is much more preferable than rioting.

Whining is also much more preferable than protesting with loaded weapons and driving a speeding car into a crowd of innocent protesters. 

You are getting your "events" mixed up I can see.  Was he driving the "multi purpose tool"? I always give the benefit of the DOUBT to the cops when the perp is facing the cops with a weapon unlike the left (who always gives the benefit of the doubt to the felon).

You just gave an example of thinking against the Constitution, which is also why so many cops just shoot an alleged suspect. They are NOT a felon unless they survive the arrest, are prosecuted, tried, and charged. Your words are used to describe suspects as felons. Preconcieved notion..and the cops do it then claim they peed their pants. If 3 or more cops together could see no solution other than killing some mentally ill guy with a death wish..that has no gun..those guys..all of them.. should not be cops. Being a cop is a risky dangerous job. obviously they cant handle it and should have been weded out of the pool.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 68

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Yes and a person doesn't necessarily stop and fall instantly when shot so the policeman will shoot until they stop or keep shooting while the adrenalin is pumping.  Well I'm glad to see you admit the cops mental state is part of the issue and not the actions of the soon to be dead victim.  Of course when one shoots seven shoots in under 30 seconds, there isn't much opportunity for the victim to surrender or fall.....

Some don't stop even when the police empty their weapon in them.  Don't over analyze it, you weren't there and neither was I.  Which is why I don't excuse it like you do.  You weren't there as you say, BUT, you give the cops the benefit of the doubt.....every single time.  Which is why we have riots and the Conservatives whine.....and the cycle continues.....

We have riots because the left likes to riot, vandalize, and cause general mayhem.  I don't expect the left to change its MO and fully expect more to come.

Whining is also much more preferable than protesting with loaded weapons and driving a speeding car into a crowd of innocent protesters. 

You are getting your "events" mixed up I can see.  No, your mistaken.  The whining from the Right isn't limited to this one event.  Was he driving the "multi purpose tool"? I always give the benefit of the DOUBT to the cops when the perp is facing the cops with a weapon unlike the left (who always gives the benefit of the doubt to the felon).  Really?  What felon?  The felon who drove the car into a crowd of innocent people and that the Right claims was an outlier, forgetting of course the real felons like Dylan Roof and the jerk in Portland?

Again, for the second time, you appear to be quite confused.  Try reading the title on this topic (Cops Kill White Student With Multi-Purpose Tool) and not the "felon who drove the car hitting people".  He was dead wrong but that was another topic.

It's fun watching the silly Conservatives here play "catch me if you can".  Above, NOT chooses to remind a poster what the topic is that the poster posted himself and is "troubled" that the poster is addressing riots.  And why is that?  NOT took the topic astray when he posted, "We have riots because the left likes to riot, vandalize, and cause general mayhem.  I don't expect the left to change its MO and fully expect more to come." which has obviously NOThinghappening with the topic.  The intellectual dishonesty is a farce perpetuated by the Right-wingers.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 68

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You are getting your "events" mixed up I can see.  No, your mistaken.  The whining from the Right isn't limited to this one event.  Was he driving the "multi purpose tool"? I always give the benefit of the DOUBT to the cops when the perp is facing the cops with a weapon unlike the left (who always gives the benefit of the doubt to the felon).  Really?  What felon?  The felon who drove the car into a crowd of innocent people and that the Right claims was an outlier, forgetting of course the real felons like Dylan Roof and the jerk in Portland?

Again, for the second time, you appear to be quite confused.  Try reading the title on this topic (Cops Kill White Student With Multi-Purpose Tool) and not the "felon who drove the car hitting people".  He was dead wrong but that was another topic.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 68

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 68

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You are getting your "events" mixed up I can see.  Was he driving the "multi purpose tool"? I always give the benefit of the DOUBT to the cops when the perp is facing the cops with a weapon unlike the left (who always gives the benefit of the doubt to the felon).

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 68

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors