Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Cops Kill White Student With Multi-Purpose Tool

Message 1 of 68

For those following the more intelligent parts to this topic, Gail verified the "ID card" mentioned by the topic originator is indeed the VITALS Program.  Here's information as to how it's being rolled out in St.Paul Minnesota......

St. Paul cops using program aimed at de-escalating encounters with those who have ‘invisible’ disabi...

Sounds like an effective tool.  It may have prevented this unnecessary police killing as posted by Gail in this topic:  Deaf Man Shot - Could not here the Police Warning

Thanks again, Gail.  It's a pleasure to see posters support each other with facts and useful information.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 68

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And speaking of a favorite topic of many here - racism, look at the topic. Why is the guy's race a factor. (sic) Does his life matter more or matter less because he is white/ (sic)

Fair question, "rk"....here's the answer.  There are quite a few idiots posting here who claim some posters only post topics about blacks being shot by the police.  Most know that's a lie.  But I just wanted them to see whites get the same attention.  So AGAIN you illustrate you have no clue what the term "racism" means and AGAIN, no one is surprised.

Since we are now down to your fellow posters being "idiots", once again I guess that pretty well wraps it up.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 68

Praise the Lord!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 68

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

.....many were stunned.

You now speak for many?? Come on, the klatch isn't all that big.   See, you're not as wise as you claim to be....now, about that "stud-muffin" claim......

Well, I think that about wraps it up.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

And speaking of a favorite topic of many here - racism, look at the topic. Why is the guy's race a factor. Does his life matter more or matter less because he is white/

So - would you say/believe that trump's life is any more important than the life of a black addict/alcoholic who has been unemployed for years and is sleeping in the streets?  

I certainly don't think so.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

And speaking of a favorite topic of many here - racism, look at the topic. Why is the guy's race a factor. (sic) Does his life matter more or matter less because he is white/ (sic)

Fair question, "rk"....here's the answer.  There are quite a few idiots posting here who claim some posters only post topics about blacks being shot by the police.  Most know that's a lie.  But I just wanted them to see whites get the same attention.  So AGAIN you illustrate you have no clue what the term "racism" means and AGAIN, no one is surprised.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 68

One option is that with the information available the officer believed the guy was armed and a danger. That seems reasonable considering the limited information available to him and the guy's action.  Yep seems reasonable.  But what isn't reasonable is your considering this is an option as to what action the police could take.

O.K. under the circumstances, what is unreasonable about thinking that the officer might have considered the guy to be armed and dnagerous?  NOTHING!  Of course he would, but....and I'll type this real slow.......it's-not-an-option-for-the-officer-to-consider.....he already knows that information.

Once again, how pathetic is it to take a human tragedy to push the "bad cop" agenda and then as a vehicle to over and over type snark. It might be, but your lying again by suggesting I pushed the "bad cop" agenda.  I never posted anything about any "bad cops".  Time to wipe the brainwashing clean, "rk".  Your posts are quite nonsensical.

Fine, you give the the guy the benefit of the doubt and allow for the possibility of option one, option one isn't an option.....and I will  gladly withdraw my "bad cop" words.  You don't have to withdraw your words, everyone knows it was a lie....

There are important human issues here. Ideas have been offered as to possible solutions, this multicolored game offers nothing.  Of course....you had a moment of open-mindedness about the ID card.....many were stunned.

You now speak for many?? Come on, the klatch isn't all that big.   See, you're not as wise as you claim to be....now, about that "stud-muffin" claim......

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 68

And speaking of a favorite topic of many here - racism, look at the topic. Why is the guy's race a factor. Does his life matter more or matter less because he is white/

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 68

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Agreed, shooting should be the last option. But, once again - there are two options. One is that with the information available the officer believed the guy was armed and a danger. The other is the officer just had an urge to kill someone.  Neither of what you provided were options.  Do you ever THINK about what you post?  Or is it just wanting to respond with something......anything?

How do you know neither was an option? Do you ever THINK......etc. etc.

LOL!  Thanks for again confirming the obvious, "rk".  Wanna explain how your option "One" is an option?  It isn't.....

LMAO!! Thanks for again confirming your main interest is attacking other posters, "cent". Wanna explain how you know that neither was an option?

Sure, right after you explain how your option One is an option.to 

One option is that with the information available the officer believed the guy was armed and a danger. That seems reasonable considering the limited information available to him and the guy's action.  Yep seems reasonable.  But what isn't reasonable is your considering this is an option as to what action the police could take.

O.K. under the circumstances, what is unreasonable about thinking that the officer might have considered the guy to be armed and dnagerous?

Once again, how pathetic is it to take a human tragedy to push the "bad cop" agenda and then as a vehicle to over and over type snark. It might be, but your lying again by suggesting I pushed the "bad cop" agenda.  I never posted anything about any "bad cops".  Time to wipe the brainwashing clean, "rk".  Your posts are quite nonsensical.

Fine, you give the the guy the benefit of the doubt and allow for the possibility of option one, and I will  gladly withdraw my "bad cop" words.

There are important human issues here. Ideas have been offered as to possible solutions, this multicolored game offers nothing.  Of course....you had a moment of open-mindedness about the ID card.....many were stunned.

You now speak for many?? Come on, the klatch isn't all that big.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 68

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Agreed, shooting should be the last option. But, once again - there are two options. One is that with the information available the officer believed the guy was armed and a danger. The other is the officer just had an urge to kill someone.  Neither of what you provided were options.  Do you ever THINK about what you post?  Or is it just wanting to respond with something......anything?

How do you know neither was an option? Do you ever THINK......etc. etc.

LOL!  Thanks for again confirming the obvious, "rk".  Wanna explain how your option "One" is an option?  It isn't.....

LMAO!! Thanks for again confirming your main interest is attacking other posters, "cent". Wanna explain how you know that neither was an option?

Sure, right after you explain how your option One is an option.to 

Once again, how pathetic is it to take a human tragedy to push the "bad cop" agenda and then as a vehicle to over and over type snark. It might be, but your lying again by suggesting I pushed the "bad cop" agenda.  I never posted anything about any "bad cops".  Time to wipe the brainwashing clean, "rk".  Your posts are quite nonsensical. There are important human issues here. Ideas have been offered as to possible solutions, this multicolored game offers nothing.  Of course....you had a moment of open-mindedness about the ID card.....many were stunned.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors