Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 21

k397840k:    Double standard--how is Hillary above the law and why isn't she being indicted? She was illegally exonerated, and should be held accountable for her actions.  So open up a new investigation-- 

First: Don't you understand that Hillary hasn't been indicted because she didn't commit any crime? You seem to be hyperventilating because of the fantasies you hear on Fox and talk radio. 

Second: Republicans have been investigating Hillary since the early 90s and haven't found anything yet. So what is it.....they are extremely incompetent, or there has never been anything there to begin with? I pick both.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

Double standard--how is Hillary above the law and why isn't she being indicted? She was illegally exonerated, and should be held accountable for her actions.  So open up a new investigation-- 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21

manafort has PLED GUILTY to the felony charge of "Conspiracy against the United States."

To have conspired against the United States requires you do it with a hostile foreign power, and it strikes me as unlikely that would be Canada.

How much did Der Trumper know and when did he know it seems what Mueller will use Manafort to firmly establish.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21

The liberals (or at this point Commies) have no platform except banning straws and no borders, with Soros paying for Antifa to protest everything the conservatives believe.  God, the Constitution, elections.  Liberals have shot a senator, and almost stabbed another Republican candidate.  You say state facts, how about how Judge Kavanaugh was treated during a Judicial hearing when retardicus and others kept interrupting Senator Grassley?  Those are facts.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21

Was Trump complicit? It's hard to see how he wasn't if Manafort and Flynn were working with Russians on behalf of the campaign. On the other hand, they could have been working as "free agents," and using their positions to line their own pockets, or have some future arrangements to do more business with the Russians if they could have sanctions removed. They strike me as being as self-centered as Trump.

However, we also know that Trump has a long history of working with the Russians since back in the 1980's, and he wanted that Trump Tower Moscow. He wanted to do more business there too, so Trump's business (kids and all that) would stand to benefit, as well. That also raises the question of whether Russians have kompromat on Trump from all those years.

It's not unthinkable to believe that Trump was duped. The Trump family are hardly a braintrust, and we have that on good authority from within his own administration, and many who have had dealings with Trump in the past.

I tend to buy into Avenatti's theory: Trump's downfall will come through the Cohen investigation. Look how many directions that has branched out. It looks like they have money trail(s) leading somewhere, especially in the direction of Russia.

We really won't know until the evidence and various testimonies are made public.

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

Reminder:  Collusion = Corruption.    And that is where the donald supporters are hoping to hide.   The mistakes by current regime became more serious when it hired Manafort, who is dead to right a paid guy who wanted to influence the US gov't and hide that he was working for a foreign government.   The same is true of their hiring of Flynn.    

donald supporters don't want to add any facts to the discussion, which is hilarious.  And that information will never be seen in RW media.    

donald supporters seem to forget how this started:  aka the firing of Comey. 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

@rk9152 wrote:

I didn't see anything in that about President Trump or Russian collusion. Did I miss something?

I guess, that you forgot to read the newspapers. OH!!!  I forgot, you don't. Fake News, Fake News, Fake News

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Just a hint from the link..

Manafort is pleading guilty to charges the special counsel filed Friday on conspiracy against the U.S. and conspiracy to obstruct justice. The former includes money laundering, tax fraud, failing to file Foreign Bank Accounts, and the latter includes the charge of witness tampering.

So many questions..only the best and most qualified can answer.  Was Trump complicit? or was he duped? tic toc.

I didn't see anything in that about President Trump or Russian collusion. Did I miss something?

Uh huh, you did miss something...

What was missed was eventually made clear to Nixon supporters.

In a similar manner, it will eventually be made clear to trump supporters...

Be patient, jonesing for an answer won't make you see it sooner...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

@MIseker wrote:

Manafort is pleading guilty to charges the special counsel filed Friday on conspiracy against the U.S. and conspiracy to obstruct justice. The former includes money laundering, tax fraud, failing to file Foreign Bank Accounts, and the latter includes the charge of witness tampering.

So many questions..only the best and most qualified can answer.  Was Trump complicit? or was he duped? tic toc.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, October 1 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Vaccines & Coping During the Pandemic