Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Consider Your MANCARD - Re-issued

Message 1 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Geez, Mick,  Why are you looking this up?  Are you planning something?  Should I alert any one?

I'm simply one of those in a dwindling number of the American Population who tries to stay informed about important current events

The Supreme Court in the State of Conn. yesterday finally over ruled the Republican Congress who passed the The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act

US Gun Manufacturers are the ONLY MANUFACTURER in the United States who has had Specific Federal Legislation passed by the US Congress making them Immune to being sued for deaths caused by their products

No Car Manufacturer - No Toy Manufacturer - No Chemical Manufacturer - No Pharamceutical Manufacturer - No Other US Manufacturer has Special Federal Laws which protects manufacturers and dealers from being held liable when crimes have been committed with their products.

NONE

WHY IS THAT?

BENJAMINS THATS WHY

"Benjamins" of course. Omar must be so happy to see you adopt her anti-Semitic meme.

Now, suing - if Harry runs Bill over with his car, Harry is at fault. If Bill is injured because Harry's car malfunctions, the car manufacturer can be found at fault.

How do you see this concept of fault relating to a gun????

I'm Sure Omar Understands As I Do That - Questioning Why We Give So Much of the American Tax Payers $$$ to Israel & Get Absolutely Nothing in Return and Then Be Forced To Watch As  Israel turns around and uses 30 Million or more of the American Tax Payers Money to buy Influence in the US Congress - is something every American should not be afraid to ask about - she did & I will Continue too

It's not illegal - if it were - Omar would have been Prosecuted for a Hate Crime - She Wasn't - in fact she wasn't even named in the Idiotic Resolution passed by the House

Why does the Jewish PAC give Rubio 1/2 Million Dollars Every Year?

Is it to Pass Legislation beneficial to just American Jews or is it to pass legislation to benefit just Israel? Or Both

Either Way - it should be questioned and explained to the American Tax Payer

As far as your other issue re: GUNS - Richva already gave you the best possible most logical answer.......................................

I thought you wanted to talk about guns, not defending anti-Semitism or anti-Israel (our strongest ally in the ME) thinking.

Strongest Ally in the Middle East

1. Name one Allied Thing They've Done For America in the last 2 years - are they Fighting beside American Soldiers in Syria - Afghanistan - Iraq ..... did they share their Intelligence on the Kashoggi Murder

2. How come the First Foreign Country Trump Visited was Saudi Arabia

3. How come Trump covers for the Saudi Crown Prince when he Kidnapped - Tortured - Slaughtered -  Dismembered - Kashoggi

4. How come Trump allows the Saudi Crown Prince to Torture & Imprison American Citizen Dr Fathali

Sound like Saudi Arabia is Trumps Major Ally in the Middle East - I hear this claim about Israel all the time but never a shred of evidence or proof

Apparently, defending anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiments is more important than the (actually - your) topic.

Depends on the Audience

True - and they seem to have an audience here.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Geez, Mick,  Why are you looking this up?  Are you planning something?  Should I alert any one?

I'm simply one of those in a dwindling number of the American Population who tries to stay informed about important current events

The Supreme Court in the State of Conn. yesterday finally over ruled the Republican Congress who passed the The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act

US Gun Manufacturers are the ONLY MANUFACTURER in the United States who has had Specific Federal Legislation passed by the US Congress making them Immune to being sued for deaths caused by their products

No Car Manufacturer - No Toy Manufacturer - No Chemical Manufacturer - No Pharamceutical Manufacturer - No Other US Manufacturer has Special Federal Laws which protects manufacturers and dealers from being held liable when crimes have been committed with their products.

NONE

WHY IS THAT?

BENJAMINS THATS WHY

"Benjamins" of course. Omar must be so happy to see you adopt her anti-Semitic meme.

Now, suing - if Harry runs Bill over with his car, Harry is at fault. If Bill is injured because Harry's car malfunctions, the car manufacturer can be found at fault.

I'm Sure Omar Understands As I Do That - Questioning Why We Give So Much of the American Tax Payers $$$ to Israel & Get Absolutely Nothing in Return and Then Be Forced To Watch As  Israel turns around and uses 30 Million or more of the American Tax Payers Money to buy Influence in the US Congress - is something every American should not be afraid to ask about - she did & I will Continue too

It's not illegal - if it were - Omar would have been Prosecuted for a Hate Crime - She Wasn't - in fact she wasn't even named in the Idiotic Resolution passed by the House

Is it to Pass Legislation beneficial to just American Jews or is it to pass legislation to benefit just Israel? Or Both

As far as your other issue re: GUNS - Richva already gave you the best possible most logical answer.......................................

I thought you wanted to talk about guns, not defending anti-Semitism or anti-Israel (our strongest ally in the ME) thinking.

1. Name one Allied Thing They've Done For America in the last 2 years - are they Fighting beside American Soldiers in Syria - Afghanistan - Iraq ..... did they share their Intelligence on the Kashoggi Murder

3. How come Trump covers for the Saudi Crown Prince when he Kidnapped - Tortured - Slaughtered -  Dismembered - Kashoggi

4. How come Trump allows the Saudi Crown Prince to Torture & Imprison American Citizen Dr Fathali

Sound like Saudi Arabia is Trumps Major Ally in the Middle East - I hear this claim about Israel all the time but never a shred of evidence or proof

Apparently, defending anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiments is more important than the (actually - your) topic.

Depends on the Audience

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

While this is a cliche, it is true. Guns don't kill, killers kill. Or the more recent tools of Muslims, knives don't kill, killers kill - or panel vans don't kill, killers kill.

Which is exactly why the ban on individual ownership of biotoxins and dynamite is so unfair. 

Which Constitutional Amendment discusses biotoxins?

Arms is Arms

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

NONE

WHY IS THAT?

BENJAMINS THATS WHY

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

While this is a cliche, it is true. Guns don't kill, killers kill. Or the more recent tools of Muslims, knives don't kill, killers kill - or panel vans don't kill, killers kill.

Which is exactly why the ban on individual ownership of biotoxins and dynamite is so unfair. 

Which Constitutional Amendment discusses biotoxins?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

NONE

WHY IS THAT?

BENJAMINS THATS WHY

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

NONE

WHY IS THAT?

BENJAMINS THATS WHY

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

NONE

WHY IS THAT?

BENJAMINS THATS WHY

What demented logic do Republicans employ to conclude using the term "Benjamins" makes one anti-semetic? Ilhan Omar Was Ben Franklin Jewish? Do Republicans automatically equate large denomination currency with Jewish people? Just another way to divert attention from the topic.

If the sole reason for the basic design of a car was to run over as many people as quickly as possible, then there would be some connection between cars and semi-automatic weapons. No such function was ever designed into a car (off the set of Death Race 2000 and the sequils) so attempting to use logical falacies (this time false equivelance) to support the illogic of Republicans has failed again.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

NONE

WHY IS THAT?

BENJAMINS THATS WHY

How about if Chevrolet advertises that running over Bill is the manly thing to do and  the car is the perfect thing to use?

Not a good thing. It would send me right over to Ford.

Kudos
Views