Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Conservative Website

Message 1 of 8

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/politics/trump-dossier-paul-singer.html?_r=0

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

WASHINGTON — The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website funded by a major Republican donor, first hired the research firm that months later produced for Democrats the salacious dossier describing ties between Donald J. Trump and the Russian government, the website said on Friday.

We already knew a conservative first hired Fusion GPS to do the research that eventually led to the Trump Golden Shower dossier. Now we know the name on that conservative.

But what "we" apparently don't already know is that it was after Free Beacon dumped them that the phony "dossier" business began funded by the DNC and Clinton campaign.

It is interesting how the full story leads to a different conclusion.

But ................. it was FIRST funded by a conservative website, just as the topic claims.

A very strange way of looking at things. "But, your Honor I shopped for food FIRST and then I shot the guy".

The charges being filed next week will all be filed against right wingers.  My post had nothing to do with shopping for food or anyone getting shot, and my posting remains factual, just as the topic is.

And what has that to do with who funded the Free Beacon?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/politics/trump-dossier-paul-singer.html?_r=0

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

WASHINGTON — The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website funded by a major Republican donor, first hired the research firm that months later produced for Democrats the salacious dossier describing ties between Donald J. Trump and the Russian government, the website said on Friday.

We already knew a conservative first hired Fusion GPS to do the research that eventually led to the Trump Golden Shower dossier. Now we know the name on that conservative.

But what "we" apparently don't already know is that it was after Free Beacon dumped them that the phony "dossier" business began funded by the DNC and Clinton campaign.

But ................. it was FIRST funded by a conservative website, just as the topic claims.

A very strange way of looking at things. "But, your Honor I shopped for food FIRST and then I shot the guy".

The charges being filed next week will all be filed against right wingers.  My post had nothing to do with shopping for food or anyone getting shot, and my posting remains factual, just as the topic is.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

dont like the game anymore?

I have no idea what that means. But it sorta sounds like an admission that the point has no point but the urge to post something cannot be resisted.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

dont like the game anymore?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@gruffstuff wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Conservative Website

Message 8 of 8

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors