Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Cons Promoting Conspiracy Therory that Dems Sent Bombs

Message 81 of 128

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You have seen what is posted here about Trump supporters like me. And your claiming those you disagree with are hate filled.....Do you seriously not see the need for a bit of reevaluation from that side?  Only after the fascists quit being fascists.

AS USUAL, in response to a factual RATIONAL post we get an IRRATIONAL MEANINGLESS response.  Try taking it up a notch and using facts sometime.  In this case, if he said something that you consider facist (which I doubt) say what it is and why you disagree instead of nothing but the LOWEST forms of argument.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 128

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"Blah, blah, blah" has all the maturity of "Trumplican". And yes, given the choices I did vote for President Trump and, given the way he is attempting to fulfill his promises, I still support him. If that makes me a bomber by your standards - your standards could use a bit of reevaluation.

Trump voters cannot suggest that someone else's "standards could use a bit of reevaluation" and expect to be taken seriously.

What does that mean? Do your think that because I voted for and support President Trump that makes me a potential bomber?  Sure!  No one thought Dayoc would be either.

No, that is not what I thiure!nk. I said exactly what I think. A Trump voter cannot suggest that someone else's "standards could use a bit of reevaluation" and expect to be taken seriously. That is all.

You have seen what is posted here about Trump supporters like me. And your claiming those you disagree with are hate filled.....Do you seriously not see the need for a bit of reevaluation from that side?  Only after the fascists quit being fascists.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 128

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Has anyone proven that the "explosive devices" were explosive devices? Yes, two of them have been reportedly confirmed to have been "live".  I find it very odd that absolutely none of these "devices" exploded So?  To instill fear, one doesn't need to kill anyone.  because almost all of Ted Kaczynski's mail bombs exploded. So?  He intended to kill others...

Published 4 hours ago

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Mail-Bombs-Biden-De-Niro-Clinton-FBI-Obama-Fl...

Some Suspected Mail Bombs Were Not Capable of Exploding, Others Yet to Be Analyzed, Officials Say

But they all had the elements necessary for them to explode. The GOPerLords who nudged the MEGAbomber to act didn't want a slaughter of senior Dems 2 weeks before the election - they wanted to instill TERROR in all who oppose Der Trumper. Same tactic as making sure nothing gets done about punishing the Saudi's for cutting up an opponent with a bone saw before or after he was dead and letting everyone know what they did AND WILL DO AGAIN if need be.

The horsehead in The Godfather was not meant to KILL, just "convince" and its the same tactic with the MEGAbomber.

Also a HOAX is a lie masquerading as the truth - like FOX News and all Der Trumper's rallies and press conferences. The MEGAbomber created and deployed instruments of TERROR, not falsehood. The Republicans are trying very hard to pretend this was NOT an act of domestic terrorism by one of their own, as if the GOPerLords are so stupid they would not realize this is exactly what their entire campaign of lies and slander has been encouraging for the last 3 years.

Since you know what and why those GOPerLords did to cause this, you really should offer your assistance to law enforcement. I'm sure they would want to press charges against the GOPerLords. 

Or maybe you are just spewing your hatred and have no idea what you are talking about.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 128

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Has anyone proven that the "explosive devices" were explosive devices? Yes, two of them have been reportedly confirmed to have been "live".  I find it very odd that absolutely none of these "devices" exploded So?  To instill fear, one doesn't need to kill anyone.  because almost all of Ted Kaczynski's mail bombs exploded. So?  He intended to kill others...

Published 4 hours ago

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Mail-Bombs-Biden-De-Niro-Clinton-FBI-Obama-Fl...

Some Suspected Mail Bombs Were Not Capable of Exploding, Others Yet to Be Analyzed, Officials Say

But they all had the elements necessary for them to explode. The GOPerLords who nudged the MEGAbomber to act didn't want a slaughter of senior Dems 2 weeks before the election - they wanted to instill TERROR in all who oppose Der Trumper. Same tactic as making sure nothing gets done about punishing the Saudi's for cutting up an opponent with a bone saw before or after he was dead and letting everyone know what they did AND WILL DO AGAIN if need be.

The horsehead in The Godfather was not meant to KILL, just "convince" and its the same tactic with the MEGAbomber.

Also a HOAX is a lie masquerading as the truth - like FOX News and all Der Trumper's rallies and press conferences. The MEGAbomber created and deployed instruments of TERROR, not falsehood. The Republicans are trying very hard to pretend this was NOT an act of domestic terrorism by one of their own, as if the GOPerLords are so stupid they would not realize this is exactly what their entire campaign of lies and slander has been encouraging for the last 3 years.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 128

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/fbi-package-bombs-not-hoax-devices

FBI: Mail Bombs Were ‘Not Hoax Devices’

Devices sent to prominent Democrats may have looked like TV props, but they weren’t, FBI director says

Updated 3:56 p.m. | Justice Department and law enforcement officials announced Friday afternoon that a fingerprint and possible DNA evidence led to the arrest of Cesar Sayoc Jr. in the investigation of package bombs mailed to prominent Democrats.

A “latent fingerprint” on an envelope sent to California Rep. Maxine Waters was key to cracking the case, FBI Director Christopher Wray said. The 13 bombs found so far were not “hoax devices,” he said, calling them “IEDs,” or improvised explosive devices. 

“There may be more to come,” he said at an afternoon press conference, warning that more bombs may be in the mail.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 128

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Who are going to politically profit the most from these fake bombings, Republicans or Democrats?

So are you still claiming they were "fake"?

Yes. Many incompetent bombers blow themselves up.  The FBI hasn't disclosed the composition of the powder in the pipes, only saying that it was "pyrotechnic."  "Pyrotechnic" could be crumbled sparklers.  On the other hand, if it was the powder contained in M80s, which is a mixture of aluminum powder and potassium perchlorate, then that could be quite effective.  All of this information, including safety information, was, until recently, readily available online at:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rec.pyrotechnics

but, is now apparently banned.  I disapprove of censorship so see:

http://www.apcforum.net/forums/forum/29-pyrotechnics/

http://www.pyrosociety.org.uk/forum/

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 128

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

SUNNOVAGUN!!!!  I thought it was me suggesting that the possibility should at least be considered. Let's face it, look at all the posters claiming it is a MAGA thing. Surely it is reasonable to at least allow for alternate possibilities..

But, back to the important stuff - can you point to the first time El Rusho suggested an alternative to it being a Trump supporter?

He announced it on FOX News, it's easy to find, don't act so ignorant of it. That is reality whether I give a source for it or not.  I guess your "October Surprise" conspiracy is just as I said ..... a right wing BUZZ WORD. Catching this guy has made those who believed such a thing look pretty foolish. The guy is a Republican trump supporter and an obvious Hillary/Clinton and Democrat/Liberal hater.

Care to admit you were wrong now?

The claim was that I got it from El Rushbo. My posts can easily be found. So, if your think I got it from him - when did he say it. Or just admit you were wrong. And it's not a "right wing BUZZ WORD" it's in the dictionary. After you google it you can admit you were wrong about that too.

As to the basic concept of it was a possibility (all I said) why was it not??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 128

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"Blah, blah, blah" has all the maturity of "Trumplican". And yes, given the choices I did vote for President Trump and, given the way he is attempting to fulfill his promises, I still support him. If that makes me a bomber by your standards - your standards could use a bit of reevaluation.

Trump voters cannot suggest that someone else's "standards could use a bit of reevaluation" and expect to be taken seriously.

What does that mean? Do your think that because I voted for and support President Trump that makes me a potential bomber?

No, that is not what I think. I said exactly what I think. A Trump voter cannot suggest that someone else's "standards could use a bit of reevaluation" and expect to be taken seriously. That is all.

You have seen what is posted here about Trump supporters like me. Do you seriously not see the need for a bit of reevaluation from that side?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 128

@aruzinsky wrote:

Who are going to politically profit the most from these fake bombings, Republicans or Democrats?

So are you still claiming they were "fake"?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 128

@rk9152 wrote:

SUNNOVAGUN!!!!  I thought it was me suggesting that the possibility should at least be considered. Let's face it, look at all the posters claiming it is a MAGA thing. Surely it is reasonable to at least allow for alternate possibilities..

But, back to the important stuff - can you point to the first time El Rusho suggested an alternative to it being a Trump supporter?

He announced it on FOX News, it's easy to find, don't act so ignorant of it. That is reality whether I give a source for it or not.  I guess your "October Surprise" conspiracy is just as I said ..... a right wing BUZZ WORD. Catching this guy has made those who believed such a thing look pretty foolish. The guy is a Republican trump supporter and an obvious Hillary/Clinton and Democrat/Liberal hater.

Care to admit you were wrong now?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views