Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Congress 'should abolish' special counsel after Comey testimony

Message 1 of 21

mick--When looking for a stolen car, look behind the diversionary tactics, the lies, and all that smoke!  Oops!  I meant look behind the bushes!!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 21

jimc--I'm sure that FOX, Breitbart, The Drudge and others are telling you that there was no obstruction of justice, but apparantly, Mueller doesn't think so, as trump is being criminally investigation for obstruction of justice and financial crimes. (CNN, NPR, WP).  Yeah, your guy is squirming and plotting much too much to be innocent.  He is also shooting off his mouth too much, and this, along with the firing of Comey is what triggered this investigation.  Stuff like this happens when people are guilty and try to get rid of the one investigating them and then shoot off their big mouths to the Russians and to newscasters.  trump deserves everything he gets with regard to impending criminal charges.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Congress 'should continue' special counsel after Comey testimony

Message 3 of 21

@Panjandrum wrote:

CriticalThinking:   If the above happened during the Obama presidency, all of our resident Trump Lovers would be calling Obama a traitor and demand he be impeached.

I don't believe I've ever seen an innocent person act as guilty as Trump has been acting, have you? 

Nope!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

Jim   the investigation will continue, and if you don't understand why, I suggest that perhaps you should start by reading, and researching and listening. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Congress 'should continue' special counsel after Comey testimony

Message 5 of 21

PanJ, I would agree with your assessment of Trump acting like a very guilty person. However, I must caution you and everyone else. I don't think Trump even understands why he does so many idiotic things. The man is mentally ill, so judging him by normal standards may not apply.

CriticalThinking:   If the above happened during the Obama presidency, all of our resident Trump Lovers would be calling Obama a traitor and demand he be impeached. 

I don't believe I've ever seen an innocent person act as guilty as Trump has been acting, have you?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Congress 'should abolish' special counsel after Comey testimony

Message 7 of 21

Panj..... stated the obvious with the following question, "Must I explain that you won't know the evidence until the investigation is over?"

The answer to Panj's question is YES.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21

jimc91:  Its been investigated for a year.  There is NO EVIDENCE of collusion between the Trump campaign and NO EVIDENCE of OBSTRUCTION.

Must I explain that you won't know the evidence until the investigation is over? I realize the frustration and fear on the right, but you should understand that this investigation is going to play out to it's final conclusion (whatever that may be) and there is no stopping it. My personal hunch is that Trump and many around him are in very serious trouble that will make Watergate seem like child's play in comparison, but who knows?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump supporters live in an alternate reality, devoid of facts.

• The FBI and Intelligence agencies all reported the Russians intervened in the election. The question is how and who was involved.
  • Trump's campaign manager was a Foreign Agent
  • Trump's National Security Advisor was a Foreign Agent
  • Trump's son in law met with Russians
  • Trump said he fired Comey to get rid of the Russian Investigation pressure on him
  • When the Russians were in the White House, Trump banned U.S. reporters and only allowed Russian reporters.

If the above happened during the Obama presidency, all of our resident Trump Lovers would be calling Obama a traitor and demand he be impeached.

You also have to ask why Trump Lovers defend a pathological liar in the White House when he attacks the highly respected former Director of the FBI? Who has tons more credibility, Comey or Trump? I'm LOL

AGAIN!  You are right on all points, CeeTee.  They'd be going banana's.  The whiners here are just doing the old and tired, "Hey, look over there", tactics.

Image result for look over there distraction

Another example of intellectual dishonesty.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Congress 'should abolish' special counsel after Comey testimony

Message 10 of 21

Does anyone expect a Trump Lover to understand how criminal investigations work? I don't

Does anyone expect a Trump Lover to work with facts? I don't.

Trump supporters live in an alternate reality, devoid of facts.

• The FBI and Intelligence agencies all reported the Russians intervened in the election. The question is how and who was involved.
  • Trump's campaign manager was a Foreign Agent
  • Trump's National Security Advisor was a Foreign Agent
  • Trump's son in law met with Russians
  • Trump said he fired Comey to get rid of the Russian Investigation pressure on him
  • When the Russians were in the White House, Trump banned U.S. reporters and only allowed Russian reporters.

If the above happened during the Obama presidency, all of our resident Trump Lovers would be calling Obama a traitor and demand he be impeached.

You also have to ask why Trump Lovers defend a pathological liar in the White House when he attacks the highly respected former Director of the FBI? Who has tons more credibility, Comey or Trump? I'm LOL

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia, that’s taken off.”

Kudos
Views