Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Congress 'should abolish' special counsel after Comey testimony

Message 11 of 21

No Evidence...  No crime.  There is no evidence a crime was committed.  This is not complicated...  Investigated for a year now and still no EVIDENCE.

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Congress 'should continue' special counsel after Comey testimony

Message 12 of 21

Trump supporters live in an alternate reality, devoid of facts.

• The FBI and Intelligence agencies all reported the Russians intervened in the election. The question is how and who was involved.
  • Trump's campaign manager was a Foreign Agent
  • Trump's National Security Advisor was a Foreign Agent
  • Trump's son in law met with Russians
  • Trump said he fired Comey to get rid of the Russian Investigation pressure on him
  • When the Russians were in the White House, Trump banned U.S. reporters and only allowed Russian reporters.

If the above happened during the Obama presidency, all of our resident Trump Lovers would be calling Obama a traitor and demand he be impeached.

You also have to ask why Trump Lovers defend a pathological liar in the White House when he attacks the highly respected former Director of the FBI? Who has tons more credibility, Comey or Trump? I'm LOL

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia, that’s taken off.”

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 21

@jimc91 wrote:

If there is no stolen car, where is the crime?

Well - you may be correct - if you had multiple discussions with the Thief before they stole your car - and the conversations involved - just steal the car and both of us will refuse to answer any questions afterwards and we will talk in the future about - lifting the Sanctions and Giving You Crimea - erhhhhh I mean later on - I'll be paying off the Loan so you can have the title to the stolen car Free & Clear.....................................if I was a Trump Supporter I could buy into that scenario

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 21

@jimc91 wrote:

Its been investigated for a year.  There is NO EVIDENCE of collusion between the Trump campaign and NO EVIDENCE of OBSTRUCTION.

Time to get back to work.  There IS NO CRIME and NO EVIDENCE!

Are you not working?  Many are while the investigation continues.....

It's nice to get the Conservative talking points here every morning.....

BTW, you do not know there is no evidence of collusion, so why claim you do?  And, there is evidence of obstruction....you just don't want to hear it.

Of course, readers know your comments are coming from the poster who has pushed every conspiracy theory known to exist against any Democrat.  There's history here in this forum.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 21

Its been investigated for a year.  There is NO EVIDENCE of collusion between the Trump campaign and NO EVIDENCE of OBSTRUCTION.

Time to get back to work.  There IS NO CRIME and NO EVIDENCE!

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 21

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Some people don't understand how law enforcement works. Most of the time, a crime is committed and then an investigation ensues. But law enforcement, based upon suspicion, also conducts investigations without speciific knowledge that a crime was actually committed. 

By the way, the Independent Counsel investigation was initiated by a Congress completely controlled by the Republican Party.

As usual, CeeTee, you're spot on.  Some forget Ken Starr's investigation......what was initially investigated?  And what was "found"?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Congress 'should abolish' special counsel after Comey testimony

Message 17 of 21

Some people don't understand how law enforcement works. Most of the time, a crime is committed and then an investigation ensues. But law enforcement, based upon suspicion, also conducts investigations without speciific knowledge that a crime was actually committed. 

Let me remind everyone that the Independent Counsel investigation was initiated by a Congress completely controlled by the Republican Party.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 21

Right you are, Mick.  Jim and Newt and other Conservatives sure want to shut this investigation down quickly, don't they?  If they had any integrity at all, they'd want to be shown to not have had any involvement with the Russians in the elections.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 21

If there is no stolen car, where is the crime?

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 21

CONGRESS SHOULD ABOLISH CONGRESS

The Congress & The President & The Supreme Court Work For The American People........................

The US Constitution Says Nothing About - If You Can Get Yourself Elected - Then The Only Work You Have To Do Is What Resonates With Your Base

We have had Oversight & Intelligence Committee Hearings in Congress Where the Republican Chairmen have allowed Witnesses Under Oath to just decide not to answer Questions.................

No Fifth Ammendment Rights

No Executive Privledge Rights

Not One Witness Has Even Been Able to Cite a written Department Policy Allowing them to refuse to answer under oath to a Congressional Committee

Not Even a Claim Of Classified Information in Most Cases

The Congress has hundreds & hundreds of references to Justice

Congressional Hearings are part of that process - they are not designed to be Partisan investigations

They are designed to provide the American People The Truth

Here is the - Best Part - GOP Controlled Congressional Committees Allow the Under Oath Witnesses to Lie or Refuse to Answer Questions without Penalty

Then the GOP Members of these Committees have the Audacity to go and tell the Media - See We have been investigating these matters for almost a year and there is no evidence of Wrongdoing

Anaology - I steal your Car Jim - The Police Stop me In Your Stolen Car and ask me if I stole your car - I refuse to answer or I simply LIE and say NO.....................and then the  Police Drive back to your house and say well we found your car and the Guy who stole it but he wouldn;t answer our Questions so we had to let him drive off in your car - there was no evidence proving he stole your car 

The American People Are Being Told The Same Thing!

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors