Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 9

CriticalThinking:   But if one of the Fox villains makes a mistake, they jump all over it. Obviously, at this point in time, Nancy Pelosi is the number one Fox villain, so they will demonize her every day of the week.

That's very true. Their problem with Nancy is that she's as smart as Trump thinks he is.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

Confused Pelosi botches Speaker speech: ‘I think I skipped a couple of pages. I’m not sure.

You people are like old miners panning for gold in a played out creek. "Woo-hoo, I found a speck of something!"

Image result for old miners panning for gold in creek
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

The Trump Cult double standard is on display in this thread. We have a President who doesn't read, is ignorant of history, makes one mistake after another, and changes his position on various issues as often as the wind changes direction. Yet they never make one negative comment about him.

But if one of the Fox villains makes a mistake, they jump all over it. Obviously, at this point in time, Nancy Pelosi is the number one Fox villain, so they will demonize her every day of the week.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@jimc91 wrote:

At the conclusion of her first speech to Congress after becoming House Speaker again, Nancy Pelosi realized she “skipped a couple pages” of her remarks.

Repeating the same words over and over is considered spamming on most discussion boards.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

At the conclusion of her first speech to Congress after becoming House Speaker again, Nancy Pelosi realized she “skipped a couple pages” of her remarks.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

@Soosie wrote:
Isn't she third in line for the Presidency? Let that sink in.

Interesting that you are worried about the one that's THIRD IN LINE FOR THE PRESIDENCY but not worried about the turmoil, chaos, and continuous missteps of the one in THE WHITE HOUSE.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

@jimc91 wrote:

BY KYLE OLSON

Once again, @jimc91, you skip attributing your post to the media outlet that ran it.

Kyle Olson is THE AMERICAN MIRROR.

THE AMERICAN MIRROR is an EXTREME RIGHT, PROPAGANDA, and CONSPIRACY web site.

No wonder you failed to attribute the article to them.

If you don't have enough confidence in an article's source to attribute the article; then what are we to think about your source.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9
Isn't she third in line for the Presidency? Let that sink in.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Confused Pelosi botches Speaker speech: ‘I think I skipped a couple of pages. I’m not sure.’

Message 9 of 9

BY KYLE OLSON

“As we take the oath of office today,” Pelosi said, “we accept responsibility as daunting and demanding as any previous generations of leadership have faced.

“Guided by the vision and values of our Founders, the sacrifice of our men and women in uniform,” she continued, “and the aspirations that we have for our children, let us meet that responsibility with wisdom, with courage, and with grace.”

Concluding moments later: “God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.”

Then she announced to herself, “I think I skipped a couple pages. I’m not sure,” on a hot mic.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit