AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Concentration Camps by any other name

Message 81 of 99

@john258 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I doubt they agree with her - they just seek out any opportunity to dump on the President or those who agree with him, and reasons to type,Hitler, Nazi, or dictator.

True but doen't it make you a bit nervous that there are so many Trump correlations to Hitler, Nazis, and run of the mill dictators?   Frankly, I don't understand your support of this loser. 

The ACH channel had a TV program on yesterday about Hitler rising in Germany, and you saw a lot  of average Germans supporting Hitler. The father of our Space Program worked for Hitler and he could never explain why. People can be really dumb at times, and easy lead. We know from the experts  the far right are easy to lead among other things.

What o your "experts" say about those obsessing over Hitler and Trump hatred.

I probably qualify for your "far right" as a fan of Goldwater and Buckley. I believe in and understand the ideology and base my opinions on that. That is hardly "easy to lead', rather it tends to create hard to break firm beliefs of my own, not someone else's "among other things". What else did your "experts have o say about me?

Maybe Von Braun worked for his nation which was at war, not Hitler - no need for him to explain that to you.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 99

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Anyone that thinks that we have concentration camps on our southern border are not living in the real world.

Holocaust Survivors Respond To Ocasio-Cortez After ‘Concentration Camp’ Comments

Part of the link...

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/22/holocaust-survivors-ocasio-cortez-concentration-camps/

The Holocaust research center Yad Vashem criticized Ocasio-Cortez’s comments, urging her to learn about the history of concentration camps.

“Concentration camps assured a slave labor supply to help in the Nazi war effort, even as the brutality of life inside the camps helped assure the ultimate goal of ‘extermination through labor.’ Learn about concentration camps,” they said in a tweet directed at Ocasio-Cortez.

Even as criticism has mounted, Ocasio-Cortez has continued to defend the comparison, saying that detention facilities at the southern border fit within the dictionary definition of concentration camps.

==============================================

Wake up America and see what the likes of Ocasio-Cortez are doing to our country. It's scary and we have the same ignorant posters that agree with her.

Wake up America and see what the likes of Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell are doing to our country. It's scary and we have the same ignorant posters that agree with them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 99

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I doubt they agree with her - they just seek out any opportunity to dump on the President or those who agree with him, and reasons to type,Hitler, Nazi, or dictator.

True but doen't it make you a bit nervous that there are so many Trump correlations to Hitler, Nazis, and run of the mill dictators?   Frankly, I don't understand your support of this loser. 

Why should I be nevous about the manufactured and oft repeated eroneous claims from the trump haters?

As to support - i chose him over the competition based on his vision of America which I share - nothing has changed except the opposition has become even more radical.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 99
MsStretch posted...

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Wake up America and see what the likes of Ocasio-Cortez are doing to our country. It's scary and we have the same ignorant posters that agree with her.
Oh, I don't know. My gut instinct tells me "the likes of Ocasio-Cortez" are the future. Like it or not, Ocasio-Cortez will be around long after Trump is gone. The 'likes of Trump' are still mired in the past stubbornly clinging to obsolete and outdated idealogies.

============================================================

Me thinks your gut instinct is tainted by your dislike of Trump.

Anyone that thinks that we have concentration camps on our southern border are not living in the real world....like Ocasio-Cortez and her new green deal. She and her loud mouth are the gift that keeps giving to the Republicans.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 99

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The ACH channel had a TV program on yesterday about Hitler rising in Germany, and you saw a lot  of average Germans supporting Hitler. The father of our Space Program worked for Hitler and he could never explain why. People can be really dumb at times, and easy lead. We know from the experts  the far right are easy to lead among other things.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 99

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 99

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Anyone that thinks that we have concentration camps on our southern border are not living in the real world.

Holocaust Survivors Respond To Ocasio-Cortez After ‘Concentration Camp’ Comments

Part of the link...

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/22/holocaust-survivors-ocasio-cortez-concentration-camps/

The Holocaust research center Yad Vashem criticized Ocasio-Cortez’s comments, urging her to learn about the history of concentration camps.

“Concentration camps assured a slave labor supply to help in the Nazi war effort, even as the brutality of life inside the camps helped assure the ultimate goal of ‘extermination through labor.’ Learn about concentration camps,” they said in a tweet directed at Ocasio-Cortez.

Even as criticism has mounted, Ocasio-Cortez has continued to defend the comparison, saying that detention facilities at the southern border fit within the dictionary definition of concentration camps.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 99

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Oh, I don't know.  My gut instinct tells me "the likes of Ocasio-Cortez" are the future.  Like it or not, Ocasio-Cortez will be around long after Trump is gone.  The 'likes of Trump' are still mired in the past stubbornly clinging to obsolete and outdated idealogies.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 99

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Part of the link...

We woke up some time ago. This is about the 3rd or 4th time this subject has been brought up. Why again? I live in a border state and we have had news media on the border for months reporting it. They have called them concentration camps. Our sad far right do not understand the next step up is death camps and that is where the Germans did their killing. My father was part of the American Army who liberated one of them, and we had pictures he took. They are concentration camps as the first step by our Dictator to follow the path Hitler took in this area. Our Dictator has had the Navy build camps that will hold 100,000 people in them on military basses. The location have been in the press. One poster in here who was in an org. who worked with the Navy people who built the camps told us how upset they were. This was well over one year ago. Last but not least. If Trump gains full power as Hitler did in Germany he will convert some of the Concentration Camps to Death Camps. That is what Dictators do.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 99

per 

Call it whatever you want. How do some people justify our actions? How we house, separate, and deny fundamental needs to men, women, and children? 

We are judged by how we treat the least among us. How are our actions defining ”greatness?” “Exceptionalism?” 

What I sit back and wonder is, how can any human being do this to other human beings and sleep at night esp. a person with children and Gr-children of his own? 

The Donald  has no compassion or kindness in his heart for ANYONE but HIS FAMILY. Say what you want about the immigrants, The Donald has NO HEART accept for HIS FAMILY. If he wanted to handle the situation so badly, at least do it with some dignity. Many of these people are running from wars, afraid of being killed or raped, they are not all bad, have some dignity. 

How many immigrants were involved in all the drugs brought in and found in Philadelphia Pa?  Open your eyes the drugs and thugs as he calls them are NOT always where the Donald is looking. Check the right places ports of entry, planes, trucks, cars.

I have never seen a more incompetent President in my life, about almost every single subject, let's just do the opposite of whatever Obama did, because I don't like him. While I'm at it, let me ruin the Country in so many ways, (  but that is not the subject right now. ) 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22