Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

Message 41 of 51

I don't think that you really want to see his taxes do you?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 51

I do remember  all the facts you stated. Can you  please explain the issue  of personal  holding  to me.  I thought these where supposed to be handled by out siders, not members of his cabinet, who we know are family members...Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 51

Well, trump made a big production about how he doesn’t have to tell us anything... remember the stacks of blank paper presentation with his lawyer and explaining that he was under audit and all of his complicated financial arrangements which was total bs even according to the IRS. All other presidents have presented their returns and holdings because it was the moral and honest thing to do...but donald does not suffer from morals and honesty. 

Remember, he thinks that he is above the law. 

What are really in his tax returns, and why does he go to great lengths to protect all of us from seeing them? Total game changer and showing what a crook he is?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 51

I was under the impression that Our Presidents had to release their tax returns. Also,  what  is the rule  about  presidents holdings?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 51

@john258 wrote:

There was a person on MSNBC this evening who has seen a number of years of Trumps Tax Returns. Trump had sued him, and he was able to get the tax returns in discovery. (Trump lost the law suit.) He can not discuss them line by line due to the court settlement. He could talk in general about them. He said if the tax returns come out you will understand what is going on with the money side and who and why they control him. He feels it is really important that the TAX Returns be released. In my words it looks like he is dirty, and Putin knows why.

He went on to say - Trump brags about being the King of Debt - in fact he bought everything using  debt until all of a sudden a few years when he started buying everything with cash - including the Golf Course Turnberry that he spent the weekend golfing at instead of reading PDB's ahead of his meeting with Putin

This guy said all of a sudden Trump had access to 400 Million in Cash and no one knows where it came from - Trumps son when asked a few years ago & said they get as much money as they need from Russia and Deutche Bank

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 51

Thank you william39298,

There must be  something  there. You connected the dots to why no tax returns have been seen

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 51

Mick, you have hit the nail on the head here. I have said for quite a while, what about trump’s financials?

And interestingly, nothing but crickets from the trump bunch. Let us count the ways: tax evasion, money laundering, loans from our adversaries, and no tax returns. Think that he is trying to hide something? How did he get a 100 million tax credit? And what is putin hanging something over his head? trump could not get financing from anyone else? Illegal financial dealings? And his commerce secretary is a part owner of a Cyprus bank tied to russian money laundering. Lending by Duetche bank to trump, and they were convicted of money laundering for the russians.

How many trump properties sold to russian oligarchs for cash. The Florida property sold for cash to an oligarch for 40 million plus profit in a  

down market? Who then tore it down!

Let us count the ways!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 51

I found it The New York Times, year 1995. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 51

Wasn't  there a 

News Paper who found a little old men who did Trumps  taxes for Years?. How do I  get the details  of the  papers investigation.? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 51

There was a person on MSNBC this evening who has seen a number of years of Trumps Tax Returns. Trump had sued him, and he was able to get the tax returns in discovery. (Trump lost the law suit.) He can not discuss them line by line due to the court settlement. He could talk in general about them. He said if the tax returns come out you will understand what is going on with the money side and who and why they control him. He feels it is really important that the TAX Returns be released. In my words it looks like he is dirty, and Putin knows why.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors