AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

Message 21 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not To Worry.........................Be Patient

1. Mueller Has Trumps Tax Returns & Mueller Will Find Fraud in them

2. The Southern District of New York US Attorneys Office Also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

3. The NY State AG also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

Filing a fraudulent return can result in fines up to $250,000 for an individual or $500,000 for a corporation and up to 3 years in jail along with the cost of prosecution for high dollar fraud

What "fraud" - I thought you were looking for "treason" or "collusion".

Anything to stop the Donald will do for the left of the left.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

Message 22 of 51

Someone who has no character, no respect for their own value system, and no respect for honesty or the truth, can easily say, "As long as he is doing what he promised, I, for one, will continue to approve of President Trump"

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

When you view Trump as your Supreme Leader, he doesn't have to obey the rules everyone else folllows. In Trump World, Comrade Trump can do no wrong.

As long as he is doing what he promised, I, for one, will continue to approve of President Trump (I assume that is who you are talking about) and let the crybabies of the "Resistance" try to undo the last elections because they think he is "monetizing his properties".

Weekly vacations. Conflicts of interest, Tax cuts which benefit him personally. His son in law advertising his connections to get Chinese investors.  Oh. I think we need to see those tax returns. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 51

@CriticalThinking wrote:

When you view Trump as your Supreme Leader, he doesn't have to obey the rules everyone else folllows. In Trump World, Comrade Trump can do no wrong.

As long as he is doing what he promised, I, for one, will continue to approve of President Trump (I assume that is who you are talking about) and let the crybabies of the "Resistance" try to undo the last elections because they think he is "monetizing his properties".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 51

@mickstuder wrote:

2. The Southern District of New York US Attorneys Office Also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

Filing a fraudulent return can result in fines up to $250,000 for an individual or $500,000 for a corporation and up to 3 years in jail along with the cost of prosecution for high dollar fraud

What "fraud" - I thought you were looking for "treason" or "collusion".

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 51

There's a huge difference between the link NH posted and his hero, Comrade Trump.

1. That Obama link was for 12 years

2. Almost all of the extra money President Obama earned came from books he wrote.

3. I couldn't care less if Trump wrote a book and made a hundred million dollars on his book

4. Trump travels to his golf resorts almost every weekend, which is promoting his businesses.

5. Trump is bankrupting the Secret Service

If Trump is so rich, why do his resorts charge the Secret Service market rates? Why doesn't Trump let the Secret Service stay for FREE at his resorts?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 51

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 51

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Comrade Trump is making huge profits as the President as he monetizes his various golf and hotel properties. I don't see his cult members complaining about that.

While Comrade Obama made $20 million while in office!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/01/20/how-barack-obama-has-made-20-million-since-arri...

I don't remember the Obama/Hillary Cult complaining about that.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 51

Comrade Trump is making huge profits as the President as he monetizes his various golf and hotel properties. I don't see his cult members complaining about that.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 51

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors