Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

Message 11 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

MaAndMe:

Rest assured, Mueller's team isn't waiting until November. They've already completed a thorough audit of Trump's tax returns. That's one of the fascinating aspects of the investigation, Mueller's team knows what nobody else does. And that is, why Trump's terrified of releasing his tax returns.

As always - that makes no sense. If Mueller knows all and will reveal all, why would the President not just go ahead and release them?

I know, I know, on principle there is no reason for them to be released. But, on principle, there is no reason for Mueller to use them for a partisan attack. However, since he has communicated his intentions with ct to use them that way, I guess all bets are off.

Any Political Discussioneer worth their weight in salt - understands in order to solve the Majority of Crimes involving Treason and Conspiracy Against the USA - you follow the Dough Re Me...................Trump is devoid of any Ideology of any kind - Poltical - Religious - Economic - so if he's involved in anything he's in it for himself..........................No One on Earth Wants to Prove How Rich He Truly is more than Trump - his Tax Returns would show that and yet he still refuses to release them.....................there is a simple explanation - he not that rich and he's a crook

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

Message 12 of 51

RK's last post was nothing but a confusing array of unrelated comments in his attempt to protect his idol and hero in the White House. What really counts is the fact that Mueller's team did an audit of Trump's tax returns, so they know why Trump is terrified of the Mueller investigation.

Even a Trump Cult member should be able to figure out that Trump is hiding something very significant in his tax returns. But that's probably asking too much.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 51

@CriticalThinking wrote:

MaAndMe:

Rest assured, Mueller's team isn't waiting until November. They've already completed a thorough audit of Trump's tax returns. That's one of the fascinating aspects of the investigation, Mueller's team knows what nobody else does. And that is, why Trump's terrified of releasing his tax returns.

As always - that makes no sense. If Mueller knows all and will reveal all, why would the President not just go ahead and release them?

I know, I know, on principle there is no reason for them to be released. But, on principle, there is no reason for Mueller to use them for a partisan attack. However, since he has communicated his intentions with ct to use them that way, I guess all bets are off.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

Message 14 of 51

MaAndMe:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 51

Trump said he was looking forward to showing his Tax Returns , but that gosh darn audit is taking so long. Sure he is and Russia wants Democrats to win in November !!!

How much BS can we handle ?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 51

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not To Worry.........................Be Patient

1. Mueller Has Trumps Tax Returns & Mueller Will Find Fraud in them

2. The Southern District of New York US Attorneys Office Also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

3. The NY State AG also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

Filing a fraudulent return can result in fines up to $250,000 for an individual or $500,000 for a corporation and up to 3 years in jail along with the cost of prosecution for high dollar fraud

What "fraud" - I thought you were looking for "treason" or "collusion".

Anything to stop the Donald will do for the left of the left.

Seek and ye shall find.....................Evangelicals like those kinds of Cliches so I like to sprinkle them throughout my comments..............................

I am NOT an evangelical so sprinkle on.

Everything happens for a reason.

This Thread is about 1040's - what difference does it make what the Specific Crimes are that the Trump Committed or when he committed them?

Trump has committed no crimes and your boy Mueller hasn't proved he has committed any!

Neither has Sessions Proved any Crimes against Hillary Clinton but there he was in a High School Yesterday - singing - Lock Her Up

Source - https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jeff-sessions-attorney-general-lock-her-up-chant/2018/07/24/id/8734...

They are still crimes that should be punished pursuant to statutes of limitation

Please enumerate.

the 2000 census questioned 10,493 households in the county

This is information the US Voters did not have about their Candidate before they voted for him in 2016

Information that is not required by ANY law!

Because Previous Presidential Candidates Always Volunteered Their Tax Returns - no law was ever required until Trump 

Information they will be sure to have if he makes it to 2020

So YOU say.

Manafort Trial Starts Next Week

Muellers directive and his authorization includes any and all crimes that may arise from the Trump Treason Investigation

Now it is a "treason" investigation according to the left. What happened to "collusion". Give up on that already?

There is no Criminal or Constitutional Statute Regarding Collusion

Stay Tuned & Rest Assured I am aware that I should ...................

Falling asleep waiting for all the Mueller stuff.

I'll make sure to wake you when the good stuff hits the fan

Never Ever Threaten a Trump Cult Member With Fact-based discussion or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout the History of this Forum have ever suffered before.....................

More words of wisdom from the left?

I think I'm facing West as I'm sitting at my Computer right now

So the "witch hunt" continues as you face West!

Yeah the Witch Hunt into the Deep State being used to justify revoking the Security Clearances of those on Trumps Enemies List................................

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 51

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

2. The Southern District of New York US Attorneys Office Also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

Filing a fraudulent return can result in fines up to $250,000 for an individual or $500,000 for a corporation and up to 3 years in jail along with the cost of prosecution for high dollar fraud

Seek and ye shall find.....................Evangelicals like those kinds of Cliches so I like to sprinkle them throughout my comments..............................

This Thread is about 1040's - what difference does it make what the Specific Crimes are that the Trump Committed or when he committed them?

Trump has committed no crimes and your boy Mueller hasn't proved he has committed any!

Neither has Sessions Proved any Crimes against Hillary Clinton but there he was in a High School Yesterday - singing - Lock Her Up

Source - https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jeff-sessions-attorney-general-lock-her-up-chant/2018/07/24/id/8734...

They are still crimes that should be punished pursuant to statutes of limitation

Please enumerate.

This is information the US Voters did not have about their Candidate before they voted for him in 2016

Because Previous Presidential Candidates Always Volunteered Their Tax Returns - no law was ever required until Trump 

So YOU say.

Muellers directive and his authorization includes any and all crimes that may arise from the Trump Treason Investigation

Now it is a "treason" investigation according to the left. What happened to "collusion". Give up on that already?

Never Ever Threaten a Trump Cult Member With Fact-based discussion or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout the History of this Forum have ever suffered before.....................

So the "witch hunt" continues as you face West!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 51

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Please enumerate.

So YOU say.

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 51

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Please enumerate.

So YOU say.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 51

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors