Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
145
Views

Re: Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

145 Views
Message 11 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

MaAndMe:

 

Rest assured, Mueller's team isn't waiting until November. They've already completed a thorough audit of Trump's tax returns. That's one of the fascinating aspects of the investigation, Mueller's team knows what nobody else does. And that is, why Trump's terrified of releasing his tax returns.


As always - that makes no sense. If Mueller knows all and will reveal all, why would the President not just go ahead and release them?

 

I know, I know, on principle there is no reason for them to be released. But, on principle, there is no reason for Mueller to use them for a partisan attack. However, since he has communicated his intentions with ct to use them that way, I guess all bets are off.


Any Political Discussioneer worth their weight in salt - understands in order to solve the Majority of Crimes involving Treason and Conspiracy Against the USA - you follow the Dough Re Me...................Trump is devoid of any Ideology of any kind - Poltical - Religious - Economic - so if he's involved in anything he's in it for himself..........................No One on Earth Wants to Prove How Rich He Truly is more than Trump - his Tax Returns would show that and yet he still refuses to release them.....................there is a simple explanation - he not that rich and he's a crook

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
145
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
139
Views

Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

139 Views
Message 12 of 51

RK's last post was nothing but a confusing array of unrelated comments in his attempt to protect his idol and hero in the White House. What really counts is the fact that Mueller's team did an audit of Trump's tax returns, so they know why Trump is terrified of the Mueller investigation.

 

Even a Trump Cult member should be able to figure out that Trump is hiding something very significant in his tax returns. But that's probably asking too much.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
139
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
124
Views

Re: Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

124 Views
Message 13 of 51

@CriticalThinking wrote:

MaAndMe:

 

Rest assured, Mueller's team isn't waiting until November. They've already completed a thorough audit of Trump's tax returns. That's one of the fascinating aspects of the investigation, Mueller's team knows what nobody else does. And that is, why Trump's terrified of releasing his tax returns.


As always - that makes no sense. If Mueller knows all and will reveal all, why would the President not just go ahead and release them?

 

I know, I know, on principle there is no reason for them to be released. But, on principle, there is no reason for Mueller to use them for a partisan attack. However, since he has communicated his intentions with ct to use them that way, I guess all bets are off.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
124
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
136
Views

Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

136 Views
Message 14 of 51

MaAndMe:

 

Rest assured, Mueller's team isn't waiting until November. They've already completed a thorough audit of Trump's tax returns. That's one of the fascinating aspects of the investigation, Mueller's team knows what nobody else does. And that is, why Trump's terrified of releasing his tax returns.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
136
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
134
Views

Re: Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

134 Views
Message 15 of 51

Trump said he was looking forward to showing his Tax Returns , but that gosh darn audit is taking so long. Sure he is and Russia wants Democrats to win in November !!!

How much BS can we handle ?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
134
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
134
Views

Re: Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

134 Views
Message 16 of 51

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not To Worry.........................Be Patient

 

1. Mueller Has Trumps Tax Returns & Mueller Will Find Fraud in them

 

2. The Southern District of New York US Attorneys Office Also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

 

3. The NY State AG also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

 

Filing a fraudulent return can result in fines up to $250,000 for an individual or $500,000 for a corporation and up to 3 years in jail along with the cost of prosecution for high dollar fraud

 

 


What "fraud" - I thought you were looking for "treason" or "collusion".


Anything to stop the Donald will do for the left of the left.


Seek and ye shall find.....................Evangelicals like those kinds of Cliches so I like to sprinkle them throughout my comments..............................

I am NOT an evangelical so sprinkle on.

Everything happens for a reason.

 

This Thread is about 1040's - what difference does it make what the Specific Crimes are that the Trump Committed or when he committed them?

Trump has committed no crimes and your boy Mueller hasn't proved he has committed any!

 

Neither has Sessions Proved any Crimes against Hillary Clinton but there he was in a High School Yesterday - singing - Lock Her Up

 

Source - https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jeff-sessions-attorney-general-lock-her-up-chant/2018/07/24/id/8734...

 

They are still crimes that should be punished pursuant to statutes of limitation

Please enumerate.

 

the 2000 census questioned 10,493 households in the county

 

This is information the US Voters did not have about their Candidate before they voted for him in 2016

Information that is not required by ANY law!

 

Because Previous Presidential Candidates Always Volunteered Their Tax Returns - no law was ever required until Trump 

 

Information they will be sure to have if he makes it to 2020

So YOU say.

 

Manafort Trial Starts Next Week

 

Muellers directive and his authorization includes any and all crimes that may arise from the Trump Treason Investigation

Now it is a "treason" investigation according to the left. What happened to "collusion". Give up on that already?

 

There is no Criminal or Constitutional Statute Regarding Collusion

 

Stay Tuned & Rest Assured I am aware that I should ...................

Falling asleep waiting for all the Mueller stuff.

 

I'll make sure to wake you when the good stuff hits the fan

 

Never Ever Threaten a Trump Cult Member With Fact-based discussion or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout the History of this Forum have ever suffered before.....................

More words of wisdom from the left?

 

I think I'm facing West as I'm sitting at my Computer right now

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 


So the "witch hunt" continues as you face West!


Yeah the Witch Hunt into the Deep State being used to justify revoking the Security Clearances of those on Trumps Enemies List................................

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
134
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
143
Views

Re: Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

143 Views
Message 17 of 51

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not To Worry.........................Be Patient

 

1. Mueller Has Trumps Tax Returns & Mueller Will Find Fraud in them

 

2. The Southern District of New York US Attorneys Office Also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

 

3. The NY State AG also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

 

Filing a fraudulent return can result in fines up to $250,000 for an individual or $500,000 for a corporation and up to 3 years in jail along with the cost of prosecution for high dollar fraud

 

 


What "fraud" - I thought you were looking for "treason" or "collusion".


Anything to stop the Donald will do for the left of the left.


Seek and ye shall find.....................Evangelicals like those kinds of Cliches so I like to sprinkle them throughout my comments..............................

I am NOT an evangelical so sprinkle on.

Everything happens for a reason.

 

This Thread is about 1040's - what difference does it make what the Specific Crimes are that the Trump Committed or when he committed them?

Trump has committed no crimes and your boy Mueller hasn't proved he has committed any!

 

Neither has Sessions Proved any Crimes against Hillary Clinton but there he was in a High School Yesterday - singing - Lock Her Up

 

Source - https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jeff-sessions-attorney-general-lock-her-up-chant/2018/07/24/id/8734...

 

They are still crimes that should be punished pursuant to statutes of limitation

Please enumerate.

 

the 2000 census questioned 10,493 households in the county

 

This is information the US Voters did not have about their Candidate before they voted for him in 2016

Information that is not required by ANY law!

 

Because Previous Presidential Candidates Always Volunteered Their Tax Returns - no law was ever required until Trump 

 

Information they will be sure to have if he makes it to 2020

So YOU say.

 

Manafort Trial Starts Next Week

 

Muellers directive and his authorization includes any and all crimes that may arise from the Trump Treason Investigation

Now it is a "treason" investigation according to the left. What happened to "collusion". Give up on that already?

 

There is no Criminal or Constitutional Statute Regarding Collusion

 

Stay Tuned & Rest Assured I am aware that I should ...................

Falling asleep waiting for all the Mueller stuff.

 

I'll make sure to wake you when the good stuff hits the fan

 

Never Ever Threaten a Trump Cult Member With Fact-based discussion or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout the History of this Forum have ever suffered before.....................

More words of wisdom from the left?

 

I think I'm facing West as I'm sitting at my Computer right now

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 


So the "witch hunt" continues as you face West!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
143
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
151
Views

Re: Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

151 Views
Message 18 of 51

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not To Worry.........................Be Patient

 

1. Mueller Has Trumps Tax Returns & Mueller Will Find Fraud in them

 

2. The Southern District of New York US Attorneys Office Also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

 

3. The NY State AG also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

 

Filing a fraudulent return can result in fines up to $250,000 for an individual or $500,000 for a corporation and up to 3 years in jail along with the cost of prosecution for high dollar fraud

 

 


What "fraud" - I thought you were looking for "treason" or "collusion".


Anything to stop the Donald will do for the left of the left.


Seek and ye shall find.....................Evangelicals like those kinds of Cliches so I like to sprinkle them throughout my comments..............................

I am NOT an evangelical so sprinkle on.

Everything happens for a reason.

 

This Thread is about 1040's - what difference does it make what the Specific Crimes are that the Trump Committed or when he committed them?

Trump has committed no crimes and your boy Mueller hasn't proved he has committed any!

 

Neither has Sessions Proved any Crimes against Hillary Clinton but there he was in a High School Yesterday - singing - Lock Her Up

 

Source - https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jeff-sessions-attorney-general-lock-her-up-chant/2018/07/24/id/8734...

 

They are still crimes that should be punished pursuant to statutes of limitation

Please enumerate.

 

the 2000 census questioned 10,493 households in the county

 

This is information the US Voters did not have about their Candidate before they voted for him in 2016

Information that is not required by ANY law!

 

Because Previous Presidential Candidates Always Volunteered Their Tax Returns - no law was ever required until Trump 

 

Information they will be sure to have if he makes it to 2020

So YOU say.

 

Manafort Trial Starts Next Week

 

Muellers directive and his authorization includes any and all crimes that may arise from the Trump Treason Investigation

Now it is a "treason" investigation according to the left. What happened to "collusion". Give up on that already?

 

There is no Criminal or Constitutional Statute Regarding Collusion

 

Stay Tuned & Rest Assured I am aware that I should ...................

Falling asleep waiting for all the Mueller stuff.

 

I'll make sure to wake you when the good stuff hits the fan

 

Never Ever Threaten a Trump Cult Member With Fact-based discussion or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout the History of this Forum have ever suffered before.....................

More words of wisdom from the left?

 

I think I'm facing West as I'm sitting at my Computer right now

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
151
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
136
Views

Re: Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

136 Views
Message 19 of 51

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not To Worry.........................Be Patient

 

1. Mueller Has Trumps Tax Returns & Mueller Will Find Fraud in them

 

2. The Southern District of New York US Attorneys Office Also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

 

3. The NY State AG also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

 

Filing a fraudulent return can result in fines up to $250,000 for an individual or $500,000 for a corporation and up to 3 years in jail along with the cost of prosecution for high dollar fraud

 

 


What "fraud" - I thought you were looking for "treason" or "collusion".


Anything to stop the Donald will do for the left of the left.


Seek and ye shall find.....................Evangelicals like those kinds of Cliches so I like to sprinkle them throughout my comments..............................

I am NOT an evangelical so sprinkle on.

 

This Thread is about 1040's - what difference does it make what the Specific Crimes are that the Trump Committed or when he committed them?

Trump has committed no crimes and your boy Mueller hasn't proved he has committed any!

 

They are still crimes that should be punished pursuant to statutes of limitation

Please enumerate.

 

This is information the US Voters did not have about their Candidate before they voted for him in 2016

Information that is not required by ANY law!

 

Information they will be sure to have if he makes it to 2020

So YOU say.

 

Muellers directive and his authorization includes any and all crimes that may arise from the Trump Treason Investigation

Now it is a "treason" investigation according to the left. What happened to "collusion". Give up on that already?

 

Stay Tuned & Rest Assured I am aware that I should ...................

Falling asleep waiting for all the Mueller stuff.

 

Never Ever Threaten a Trump Cult Member With Fact-based discussion or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout the History of this Forum have ever suffered before.....................

More words of wisdom from the left?

 

 

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
136
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
138
Views

Re: Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

138 Views
Message 20 of 51

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not To Worry.........................Be Patient

 

1. Mueller Has Trumps Tax Returns & Mueller Will Find Fraud in them

 

2. The Southern District of New York US Attorneys Office Also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

 

3. The NY State AG also has Trumps Tax Returns and they Will Find Fraud in them 

 

Filing a fraudulent return can result in fines up to $250,000 for an individual or $500,000 for a corporation and up to 3 years in jail along with the cost of prosecution for high dollar fraud

 

 


What "fraud" - I thought you were looking for "treason" or "collusion".


Anything to stop the Donald will do for the left of the left.


Seek and ye shall find.....................Evangelicals like those kinds of Cliches so I like to sprinkle them throughout my comments..............................

 

This Thread is about 1040's - what difference does it make what the Specific Crimes are that the Trump Committed or when he committed them?

 

They are still crimes that should be punished pursuant to statutes of limitation

 

This is information the US Voters did not have about their Candidate before they voted for him in 2016

 

Information they will be sure to have if he makes it to 2020

 

Muellers directive and his authorization includes any and all crimes that may arise from the Trump Treason Investigation

 

Stay Tuned & Rest Assured I am aware that I should ...................

 

Never Ever Threaten a Trump Cult Member With Fact-based discussion or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout the History of this Forum have ever suffered before.....................

 

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
138
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors