Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

Message 1 of 51

That's why the scared and dishonest Republican's are now trying to Impeach Rosenstein. They must stop the Wheels of Justice somehow and next it will be try to Tarnish and stop the most honorable Republican of all - Robert S. Mueller III.

Such a dirty and dishonest game of politics that the Far Right are playing and it's followers look the other way , because Robert S. Mueller III is cramping their style with his playing no favorites brand of Justice.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 51

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We know Trump Cult members were absent when LOGIC was taught in school. But I'll give it a try anyway. Let's ask Not Happening why Trump is the first president in over 40 years who refused to release his tax returns?

I'm going to help him. Trump is obviously hiding something from the American people. At this point in time, only the Mueller Investigative team, and possibly Michael Cohen, knows what that is.

I'm going to help Critical "thinking?" who wants to know why Trump didn't hand over his tax returns. Because he doesn't have to. Possibly something is amiss here or possibly NOT. Since the radical left is demanding something that is not required, don't fret when it doesn't happen.

When the witch hunt is over, you will realize that you were wrong and NOT until!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 51

@mandm84 wrote:

rk9152 says "I know, I know, on principle there is no reason for them to be released. But, on principle, there is no reason for Mueller to use them for a partisan attack. However, since he has communicated his intentions with ct to use them that way, I guess all bets are off."

----------------

Really you want to talk " Principles " ???  LMAO !!!

Certainly if you can set aside your giggles for a bit. Do you think they should be used by a supposed "independent" investigator for partisan purposes?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 51

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK's last post was nothing but a confusing array of unrelated comments in his attempt to protect his idol and hero in the White House. What really counts is the fact that Mueller's team did an audit of Trump's tax returns, so they know why Trump is terrified of the Mueller investigation.

Even a Trump Cult member should be able to figure out that Trump is hiding something very significant in his tax returns. But that's probably asking too much.

I'm sure that rk would be happy to clear up any confusion ct has if he/she/it would only ask rather than obsessing over "hero", "idol", some "terrified" theory, and the Cult silliness.

Give it a go and see what happens.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 51

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We know Trump Cult members were absent when LOGIC was taught in school. But I'll give it a try anyway. Let's ask Not Happening why Trump is the first president in over 40 years who refused to release his tax returns?

I'm going to help him. Trump is obviously hiding something from the American people. At this point in time, only the Mueller Investigative team, and possibly Michael Cohen, knows what that is.

Well, us country bumpkin deplorables and ignobel enablers seem to recall hearing somewhere that President Trump is unique in that he was a businessman before running. That is a bit different and creates a different set of circumstances.

But, hey, what do we know? The expert in the field didn't see us the day LOGIC was taught. We had to figure out that difference all by ourselves.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 51

rk9152 says "I know, I know, on principle there is no reason for them to be released. But, on principle, there is no reason for Mueller to use them for a partisan attack. However, since he has communicated his intentions with ct to use them that way, I guess all bets are off."

----------------

Really you want to talk " Principles " ???  LMAO !!!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Comrade Trump Needs To Produce 1040's

Message 7 of 51

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 51

@CriticalThinking wrote:

MaAndMe:

Rest assured, Mueller's team isn't waiting until November. They've already completed a thorough audit of Trump's tax returns. That's one of the fascinating aspects of the investigation, Mueller's team knows what nobody else does. And that is, why Trump's terrified of releasing his tax returns.

I'm really glad that Mueller is giving you and the rest of the Obama/Hillary cult daily updates.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 51

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

MaAndMe:

Rest assured, Mueller's team isn't waiting until November. They've already completed a thorough audit of Trump's tax returns. That's one of the fascinating aspects of the investigation, Mueller's team knows what nobody else does. And that is, why Trump's terrified of releasing his tax returns.

As always - that makes no sense. If Mueller knows all and will reveal all, why would the President not just go ahead and release them?

I know, I know, on principle there is no reason for them to be released. But, on principle, there is no reason for Mueller to use them for a partisan attack. However, since he has communicated his intentions with ct to use them that way, I guess all bets are off.

Any Political Discussioneer worth their weight in salt - understands in order to solve the Majority of Crimes involving Treason and Conspiracy Against the USA - you follow the Dough Re Me...................Trump is devoid of any Ideology of any kind - Poltical - Religious - Economic - so if he's involved in anything he's in it for himself..........................No One on Earth Wants to Prove How Rich He Truly is more than Trump - his Tax Returns would show that and yet he still refuses to release them.....................there is a simple explanation - he not that rich and he's a crook

Sorry, this Political Discussioneer has no mind Reading capabilities and is Therefore unable to Go off into Your area of Cosmic discussion.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 51

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK's last post was nothing but a confusing array of unrelated comments in his attempt to protect his idol and hero in the White House. What really counts is the fact that Mueller's team did an audit of Trump's tax returns, so they know why Trump is terrified of the Mueller investigation.

Even a Trump Cult member should be able to figure out that Trump is hiding something very significant in his tax returns. But that's probably asking too much.

It is understandable that ct is unable to grasp the wisdom offered by rk. ct lives in a word populated with "idols" and "heroes" and "cults". That has to make plain everyday logic confusing.

However, being the good guy that he is, rk will continue to explain the realities of the world in clear English. Possibly one day ct will step over into the real world and all will be clear to him/her/it.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22