Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

Reply
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
313
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

313 Views
Message 11 of 58

@easyed598 wrote (black font)

 

Huh?  Certainly it's not necessary to repeat what was written....it appears one has had challenges understanding what was wtitten.  NO is a pretty simple word to understand.  It's also apparentlty a VERY EZ word, for some to misuse....You don`t even have to be smart to understand that word.  Thank you for making my point.  I do recall a study that was done showing the intellect of Fox Viewers....some enjoy proving that study correct quite often.  If you need the study again, let me know....I'm sure I can help you and repost the link.

 

To your point, if that's how you prefer to call it, yesterday, Nov 11 you posted at 2:43 p.m. that "You are beating  a dead horse-No collusion-no obstruction." and then promptly posted, "Because it is what was written in the the Mueller Report -The words were No Collusion and no evidence of obstruction."  In FACT, what the Mueller Report ACTUALLY stated was:

 

 “Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”

 

Now, you won't find the words "no obstruction" anywhere, EZ.  So, I` do have to agree with your comment that, "NO is a pretty simple word to understand. You don`t even have to be smart to understand that word."



"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
313
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
303
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

303 Views
Message 12 of 58

Centrists wrote-You are right, Ms Stretch.  Some prefer to play word games thinking they are getting over someone.  Smart folks can discern the difference.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Huh? NO is a pretty simple word to understand.You don`t even have to be smart to understand that word.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
303
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
342
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

342 Views
Message 13 of 58

@easyed598 wrote:

Critical wrote-Everything Comrade Trump does in terms of foreign policy can be summarized by the following statement. "All Roads Lead to Vladimir"---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This train has left the station with the failed Mueller witch hunt. Shouldn`t you be whining about the Impeachment witch hunt?


Actually, trump supporters shouldn't be so close minded that they accept the vileness that oozes out of trump on a daily basis. Trump supporters accept tRump doing Putin's bidding like he did with Turkey and accept him inviting three countries to get involved in our presidential elections. tRump supporters accept their anything-but-glorious leader obstructing justice, mocking the handicapped and denigrating women,the list goes on and on. If he killed someone on the street tRump supporters would say it was justified. ROFLMAO !!!!!!


tRumpservatives are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
342
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
346
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

346 Views
Message 14 of 58

@easyed598 wrote:

Centrists wrote-.  Wrong again.....some posters have no honor.....show us where in the report it say's "no obstruction".  You know. like the guidelines say,

  • Cite your sources.

We encourage members to use online resources in their discussions. But please be sure to cite your sources and give credit where it is due.

 

But you can't.....Fox isn't a source for the Mueller Report. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FROM NPR

Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find evidence that President Trump's campaign conspired with Russia to influence the 2016 election, according to a summary of findings submitted to Congress by Attorney General William Barr.

"The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election," Barr wrote in a letter to leaders of the House and Senate judiciary committees on Sunday afternoon.

That was despite "multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign," he wrote.

However, Mueller's investigation did not take a position on whether Trump obstructed justice by trying to frustrate the ongoing investigation. ---- Mueller Report  is a dead horse -Quit beating it.


Why don't you read the actual Mueller Report instead of the rewrite put out by Trump's lackey? The only person who has lied more often to the American people than Barr is Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
346
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
373
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

373 Views
Message 15 of 58

@MsStretch wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

CT wrote-Why does EasyEd continually insist upon proving he did not read the Mueller Report? He said, "No collusion-no obstruction."-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Because it is what was written in the the Mueller Report -The words were No Collusion and no evidence of obstruction. Why do tou think the Dems have moved on  to the Impeachment witch hunt?  Apparently you haven`t read the Mueller report.


The word was not "collusion" because there is NO legal definition for that word.  Obviously, you did not read or listen to Mueller, so give it up.  "No evidence of obstruction" was Barr's take.


You are right, Ms Stretch.  Some prefer to play word games thinking they are getting over someone.  Smart folks can discern the difference.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
373
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
382
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

382 Views
Message 16 of 58

@easyed598 wrote:

CT wrote-Why does EasyEd continually insist upon proving he did not read the Mueller Report? He said, "No collusion-no obstruction."-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Because it is what was written in the the Mueller Report -The words were No Collusion and no evidence of obstruction. Why do tou think the Dems have moved on  to the Impeachment witch hunt?  Apparently you haven`t read the Mueller report.


The word was not "collusion" because there is NO legal definition for that word.  Obviously, you did not read or listen to Mueller, so give it up.  "No evidence of obstruction" was Barr's take.



    

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
382
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
368
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

368 Views
Message 17 of 58

There is something fundamently wrong with Trump's absolute allegiance to and admiration for Putin.  Trump is supposed to be the leader of the "free" world while Putin is a totalitarian dictator of a country (Russia) which has been and still is an enemy of ours.  But when considering the positioning of the two heads of state, it seems Trump is to Putin as a giddy puppy is to his master.   Under the Trump Administration, The United States of America is being subjugated by and to Putin's Russia.  

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
368
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
360
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

360 Views
Message 18 of 58

@easyed598 wrote:

 

so you are taking the word of the lefties over NPR that I posted as my source. Yes, I accept the word of ALL the posters that corrected you AND NPR, beacuse they ALL said the same thing....that The Mueller report DID NOT  say there  was obstruction and it DID NOT say there was no obstruction as you falsely claimed. ..... but thanks for posting your incorrect fake sources.  Wrong again and there is no need to explain....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
360
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
367
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

367 Views
Message 19 of 58

@easyed598 wrote:

Big problem with your post-Mueller report said no collusion in case you missed it. In fact it was the Dems and Hillary who was playing footsie with the Russians with the Steele Dossier. You and your ilk was applauding interference. Info soon to come out.

lol, lol  lol  even the Senate concurred that Russia had meddled in the 2016 elections. so I have no idea as to what you are referring.  and also because I am not and have never been unhinged. and I will not tolerate any politicians that thinks that they can play footsie with the Russians. Marco Rubio has introduced a bill S1060 that deals with the  Russian intrusion.  and when I asked him about that he responded that it was in committee to be either approved or presented for a vote.
So don't try to tell me now that the Senate who in this case were the Republicans  did in fact  stated that the Russians did meddled in the 2016 elections and where have you been? Muller in his public hearing did   say again,  that Russia meddled in our elections and they were doing it presently. So, unless you beleive in Planet X ;and that the aliens are coming please do not tryto tell me  what has been said. I am not stupid or mentally retarded. so don't even try. And by tje way. you have no idea what kind of influence I happen to have in the Cuban Comminity in south Florida.


 


 

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
367
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
335
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

335 Views
Message 20 of 58

@easyed598 

Where in the Mueller Report does it say that there is "no obstruction"...please denote section, page, paragraph?
Thank you in advance. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
335
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors