Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
182
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

182 Views
Message 1 of 58

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-You do know what "exculpated" means, don't you? 'exculpate' means 'cleared of'.  So .......... tRump wasnot cleared of the acts he was accused of.  NO, he wasn't cleared by Mueller.  Glad we agree with "no" !------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nor was  he found guilty of the acts he was accused of. Mueller could not find evidence  of either collusion or obstruction.NO  to collusion and NO to evidence of obstruction. ( No we couldn`t find  evidence  you murdered some one- but you might have)   Glad we agree with no. 

 

No one has agreed with your nonsense.....there was evidence of obstruction, in fact rump continues to obstruct justice eah time he orders subordinates not to testify to Congress....  In fact, we learned today at the Stone trial that rump lied in his written statement to Mueller......hmmm, no means "no", unless you lie about it.

 

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
182
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
188
Views

Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

188 Views
Message 2 of 58

Most Trump Cult members did dot read the Mueller Report. And for the few who did, they do not understand what Mueller said, which means the legal concepts are too complicated for them to grasp. 

 

Meuller made it very clear he cannot accuse the president of crimes because of the Justice Department memo, which states they cannot indict a sitting president. Mueller advised he cannot say the president broke the law because he will not have an opprotunity to defend himself in front of a jury. 

 

Mueller listed 10 cases where it appears Trump obstructed justice. The Justice Department memo is why Mueller presented the examples, but did not make a judgment one way or the other. Therefore, he left the final judgement on obstruction of justice to Congress.

 

Mueller never said he couldn't prove obstruction. But in Trump World, the legal theory presented in the report is too complex for them to understand.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
188
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
214
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

214 Views
Message 3 of 58

Chasky wrote-You do know what "exculpated" means, don't you? 'exculpate' means 'cleared of'.  So .......... tRump wasnot cleared of the acts he was accused of.  NO, he wasn't cleared by Mueller.  Glad we agree with "no" !------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nor was  he found guilty of the acts he was accused of. Mueller could not find evidence  of either collusion or obstruction.NO  to collusion and NO to evidence of obstruction. ( No we couldn`t find  evidence  you murdered some one- but you might have)   Glad we agree with no. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
214
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
238
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

238 Views
Message 4 of 58

@easyed598 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

 

-Huh? NO is a pretty simple word to understand.You don`t even have to be smart to understand that word.

 

Centrists wrote-Indeed, EZ.  Indeed!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Finally something we agree on. Look forward to your future common sense.


Mueller's own words on video, the one posted here:     "the president was not exculpated  for the acts that he allegedly committed".

 

You do know what "exculpated" means, don't you? 'exculpate' means 'cleared of'.  So .......... tRump was not cleared of the acts he was accused of.  NO, he wasn't cleared by Mueller.  Glad we agree with "no" !


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
238
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
249
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

249 Views
Message 5 of 58

@easyed598 wrote:

 

-Huh? NO is a pretty simple word to understand.You don`t even have to be smart to understand that word.

 

Centrists wrote-Indeed, EZ.  Indeed!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Finally something we agree on. Look forward to your future common sense.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
249
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
266
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

266 Views
Message 6 of 58

@easyed598 wrote:

 

-Huh? NO is a pretty simple word to understand.You don`t even have to be smart to understand that word.

 

Indeed, EZ.  Indeed!

 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
266
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
319
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

319 Views
Message 7 of 58

@easyed598 wrote:

 

It also did not say he committed Obstruction. It is like saying to someone about a murder We can`t prove you did it and  we couldn`t prove you didn`t do it. Give me a break!   We are unable to reach that judgment are the key words here.

 

I'm sorry....it's clear you either can't understand or you simply choose not to understand.....out of kindness, I choose the latter.....

 

It's like saying, due to DOJ protocol, the President can't be indicted.  So we conclude, we can't indicte him, though there is clear evidence he has obstructed justice...but it gives Fox Viewers the opportunity to distort the findings, just as rump and Barf did....."you're welcome!"


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
319
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
333
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

333 Views
Message 8 of 58

Centrists wrote-Mueller emphasized, however, that his analysis of the evidence did not clear the president of obstruction. Said Mueller: “[I]f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.”--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It also did not say he committed Obstruction. It is like saying to someone about a murder We can`t prove you did it and  we couldn`t prove you didn`t do it. Give me a break!   We are unable to reach that judgment are the key words here.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
333
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
348
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

348 Views
Message 9 of 58

@easyed598 wrote:

Centrists posted- “Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Isn`t this true with every President NO!  Some Presidents have integrity. You blindly support one who has none, or little,  but being capable  and actually doing it are two different  things .Trump never did it. Yes, he did!  And Muller said Congress would have to address it....we'll see if they do address it in the impeachment articles.  The Mueller Report said, ""Mueller's Report did say, "“the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions” in violation of “the constitutional separation of powers.”

 

“Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct,” Mueller wrote.

 

Mueller emphasized, however, that his analysis of the evidence did not clear the president of obstruction. Said Mueller: “[I]f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.”  YET YOU claim he did.....FAKE NEWS!!!!



"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
348
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
302
Views

Re: Comrade Big Orange may attend Big Red Parade.

302 Views
Message 10 of 58

Centrists posted- “Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Isn`t this true with every President but being capable  and actually doing it are two different  things .Trump never did it.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
302
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors