Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Completely worthless, over redacted Barr Mueller report out Thursday.....

Message 41 of 46

WHOA.     This report belongs to WE THE PEOPLE.....we paid for it.    

We already know from our Security folks (bless them for the work they do)  that Russia intefered with the elections.     We know that Trump was surrounded with criminals ...some already pleaded guilty and there are around 34 indictments.    

I think we need to  redact  Barr.   

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Rk, what would you think about hearing from Mueller directly on barr’s actions, and a “real” summation of his findings?

I fully expect that if Mueller thinks he has been misquoted, we will hear from him. But remember, due to the law and rules, he will also be constrained in any verbal report - we do have laws and rules for good reasons.

You may recall how much Comey refused to respond to before the Congress citing those reasons.

BTW - does working in the Administration disqualify a person from the normal capitalization of their name?

Yes - of course - working in the tRump maladministration does disqualify one from the usual courtesies granted to honest and trustworthy human beings...

If one is appointed by tRump to be a member of his thoroughly dishonest kakistocracy - and one deliberately accepts the dishonor as if it were an honor - capitalization of their name, as well as other courtesies, are not deservedly extended to them as they would  be to any American who is assumed to be honest, honorable, moral and ethical...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 46

@williamb39198 wrote:

Rk, what would you think about hearing from Mueller directly on barr’s actions, and a “real” summation of his findings?

I fully expect that if Mueller thinks he has been misquoted, we will hear from him. But remember, due to the law and rules, he will also be constrained in any verbal report - we do have laws and rules for good reasons.

You may recall how much Comey refused to respond to before the Congress citing those reasons.

BTW - does working in the Administration disqualify a person from the normal capitalization of their name?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 46

@rk9152 

I’m with @Tom5678 on this one and his may be more than just an opinion. I don’t trust trump or barr. barr is not working for the American people, but is working for trump. And that is not what the AG is suppose to be doing. 

I think that we are going to be seeing a lot of redacting!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 46

@Tom5678 wrote:

will contain heavily blacked out areas for "various reasons".  Hmmm.... What a waste!!! And I am not buying the argument that the redacted areas are for national security reasons either. If national security is such a major issue for Trump and fans then they need to tell the President to stop using his private cell phone when he has been asked to many, many, times, as well as his over turning of security clearances for was it 25 -35 people who were originally denied security clearances. Now your talking national security issues!!! I certainly do NOT trust Barr and I never have trusted Trump either. Barr is doing nothing more here than protecting Trump and little else.....

Overly redacted and heavily blacked out Mueller report out Thursday.

Since I do not know how much will be redacted, for what reasons, and the specific law or policy in each case, I am not in  a position to make expert statements like yours.

On the other hand, "I certainly do NOT trust Barr and I never have trusted Trump either." seems to indicate an opinion based on other than knowledge.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Completely worthless, over redacted Barr Mueller report out Thursday.....

Message 46 of 46

will contain heavily blacked out areas for "various reasons".  Hmmm.... What a waste!!! And I am not buying the argument that the redacted areas are for national security reasons either. If national security is such a major issue for Trump and fans then they need to tell the President to stop using his private cell phone when he has been asked to many, many, times, as well as his over turning of security clearances for was it 25 -35 people who were originally denied security clearances. Now your talking national security issues!!! I certainly do NOT trust Barr and I never have trusted Trump either. Barr is doing nothing more here than protecting Trump and little else.....

Overly redacted and heavily blacked out Mueller report out Thursday.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs