It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Completely worthless, over redacted Barr Mueller report out Thursday.....

Message 11 of 46
No spin... Barr and president Trump are planning on sending a bill to DNC for the lawyers and sue them. No one can see the report... NO ONE!

Press conference cancelled 'cause Barr and president Trump are afraid.

President Trump told Mueller if he was at the new conference they would arrest him.

Congress will get nothing, but lies.

Feel free to use any of these as you see fit. They're pre-emptive lies just for the lefties.

"My AR self identifies as a Musket
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 46
"we" don't need any more spin about the Mueller report from Barr or Trump, but what "we" need to see if the report, and "we" wonder, why wasn't Mueller at the spin, I mean press conference today?????? We also wonder what is Barr and Trump so afraid of??? And again, Barr did not follow through to supply Congress a copy before the public gets it, in fact its not even out till after the spin, I mean "press" conference.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 46

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Using logic here... is illogical.

True.  I guess it's a sign of my insanity that I keep trying while hoping for a different outcome.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 46
Using logic here... is illogical.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 46

@williamb39198 wrote:

Interesting when trump supporters spend so much time defending trump. On one hand, they think that they are trying to convince others when lying for trump. But, in reality they are trying to convince themselves to reinforce the false front that they set up to defend trump. 

Now there is transperacy!

And now a barr press conference to try to sow more confusion and lies...terrible!

The report would speak for itself, if barr and trump weren’t trying to revise it for their untrue purposes. 

tax returns next

I expect I qualify to you as a "Trump (note the appropriate cap) supporter" and I can assure you that I am not defending him. However, a report is about to come out. I am willing to wait to see it rather than decide it has no value in advance.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 46

@Tom5678 wrote:
we already know Trump IS GUILTY of paying hush money in order to influence an election. IN effect, he is already an unindicted co conspirator. That we already know. I am waiting to hear what if anything comes from Trump's best bud bank Deutsche, who has been subpoenaed from both the House as well as the SDSNY investigations. Deutsche bank laundered billions of dollars for Russia, and of course Trump even though he has lied about it, did have MANY business dealings with Russia. So in my mind, he IS already a criminal, and there could be more coming in all the ongoing investigations. And in my mind, there is, only one place where a criminal belongs.

If "we" already know that the President is guilty, why should "we" care about the Barr report? "We don't need any information "we" already know all that there is to know.

"We" should just head over to MacDonald for old folks coffee.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 46
Barr is protecting Trump here, it is abundantly clear.... that is why Trump hired him. That is his biggest job, the question is, how long before he is not able to?? That is the big question I think. We may know more tomorrow. Trump is sure acting like he is afraid of something that may come out tomorrow, and why isn't Mueller going to be there????
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 46
I not defending president Trump nor do I believe other are. We seem to disagree on the process... while we all know there are legal ramifications for an unredacted report. Just let the dems subpoena Mueller.

I hate that word... redacted. How about edited to protect innocent people and processes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 46
and now finding out NO ONE from the Mueller side will be at the spin presser by Barr probably ordered by Trump. Hmmmmmmmmmmm........
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 46
now I hear Barr is going to have a press conference tomorrow before the report is released, and even before Congress gets it. Sounds more and more like Trump is a little concerned about what might still be in the heavily redacted report that isn't good news for him, so he ordered his lackey Barr to have a presser and try to put their spin on it. Hmmmmmmm..........stay tuned!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22