From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Completely worthless, over redacted Barr Mueller report out Thursday.....

Message 1 of 46

@williamb39198 wrote:

We’ll see what happens when the House gets the report. trump has staged everything with barr, even down to special considerations from barr...but in reality, I think that trump has laid an egg

on this one. Lying will eventually catch up to him. And his base is getting smaller, not bigger. 

Good!

No question but that the Mueller report will only make the fishing expedition grow considerably. Mueller had professional standards and rules - the Congressional Dems have only one rule "get Trump".
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 46

@williamb39198 wrote:

We’ll see what happens when the House gets the report. trump has staged everything with barr, even down to special considerations from barr...but in reality, I think that trump has laid an egg

on this one. Lying will eventually catch up to him. And his base is getting smaller, not bigger. 

Good!

Very good indeed!

We've all read about people near tRump relating how they have been not telling things to him that would make him angry or upset...

Makes one wonder how far from reality his understanding of what's going on in the nation and in the world is getting...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 46

Good!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 46

That was an interesting unattributed quote from Huff. But here is a quote that says the same thing but leading to a more realistic conclusion.

“Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me,” Trump told Sessions.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 46

@Tom5678 wrote:

well, looks like I may have been wrong about the Mueller report: and I freely admit it:

this is going to be highly entertaining it looks like:

Trump's response to being told there was going to be a special investigation by Mueller into Russian...

Interesting - nothing there about "Russian collusion" or the Steele dossier.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 46
now Trump supporters: a question...is Trump's response to being told there was going to be an investigation into Russian election interference what you would expect to hear from someone who said he did nothing wrong, said there was no collusion, he had no business in Russia????????
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 46

well, looks like I may have been wrong about the Mueller report: and I freely admit it:

this is going to be highly entertaining it looks like:

Trump's response to being told there was going to be a special investigation by Mueller into Russian...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 46
funniest thing I have heard in some time this morning. Jay Seculove was being interviewed as asked about all the lying from his former campaign aides, and if the President supported lying. Seculove's reply was one for the ages!! " The President doesn't support anyone lying." LOL!!!!!!!
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 46
I've already listened to all the CNN talking points.... so I'm waiting for the echo.

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 46

@Tom5678 wrote:
"we" don't need any more spin about the Mueller report from Barr or Trump, but what "we" need to see if the report, and "we" wonder, why wasn't Mueller at the spin, I mean press conference today?????? We also wonder what is Barr and Trump so afraid of??? And again, Barr did not follow through to supply Congress a copy before the public gets it, in fact its not even out till after the spin, I mean "press" conference.

Mueller wasn't there for the same reason Barr wasn't present anytime Mueller spoke. Some always have to find some negativity in everything.

As to what anyone is afraid of - there are rules and protocols regarding the release of information from investigations. Following due process is hardly being afraid.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors