Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Comey: “Totally Normal” to Plant Undercover Sources in Political Campaigns

Message 1 of 8
and in the Mueller report it was mentioned that Russia "manipulated" Trump aides, and its quite clear the manipulation continues with Trump, which everyone but his supporters know.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Steele Dossier revealed Donny tRump and his campaign were seriously compromised by Russian agents.

How so - and please, not your golden shower fantasy?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Steele Dossier revealed Donny tRump and his campaign were seriously compromised by Russian agents.

Further investigation has sent tRumps most senior advisors and associates to JAIL for, among other things, Conspiracy with a Hostile Foreign Power Against the United States. TWELVE criminal investigations into tRump and his organization continue as we speak.

Our GOPers' defense of their tin god is like saying Eliot Ness should not have tapped Capone's phones because wiretaps are sneaky.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@alferdpacker wrote:

Oh look - members of lying dishonest tRump's campain staff were being every bit as crooked, dishonest as tRump - and got caught, convicted and sent to prison.

And now we hear whining.

IMHO - that's childish...

Extremely childish.  That's how this supposed leader, leads.  Whine about consequence, and stuff you just make up....to whine about.

This topic reminds me of one, of the many, idiot in chief's specific reveals re: his mental state - and - his grasp of the rule of law as to how (he wishes) it affects him...personally.  That 'personally' being the only window he's determined throughout his lifetime he ever needs to look out of.  Same as an overindulged 6 year old brat's take on...everything.

"It's called flipping and it almost ought to be illegal,"

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

Oh look - members of lying dishonest tRump's campain staff were being every bit as crooked, dishonest as tRump - and got caught, convicted and sent to prison.

And now we hear whining.

IMHO - that's childish...

mueller-trump-agent.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

When there is reasonable suspicion a crime has or may be occurring, sending someone undercover is a natural investigate step. Why should a political campaign be above the law? 

Papadopolous was convicted, after all. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@jimc91 wrote:

Disgraced former FBI Director James Comey said it is “reasonable” and “totally normal” to plant undercover investigators in political campaigns.

Speaking at a CNN town hall last night, Comey was asked if Azra Turk, the woman who posed as Stefan Halper’s assistant to seduce George Papadopoulos was “spying” on the campaign.

“Yeah, I’m not going to comment on a particular investigative step, because that’s for the bureau to do, and I’m not in the government any longer, but the FBI doesn’t spy to begin with. The FBI investigates. And you got to remember where we were in the end of July 2016,” Comey said.

“We knew the Russians were engaged in a massive effort to attack our democracy, and then we learn from an allied ambassador that one of President Trump-elect — candidate Trump’s advisers had been talking to a Russian representative long before that about dirt they had on Hillary Clinton that the Russians wanted to make available,” he continued.

Anderson Cooper asked Comey, “You said it’s not spying. Why do you think Attorney General Barr used the word ‘spying’ which is obviously the word the president has used as well?”

“The only explanation I can think of is he used it because the president used it, which is really disappointing. He knows better than that, and knows that the FBI conducts electronic surveillance by going to federal judges and getting warrants based on probable cause,” the former FBI Director said.

Cooper pressed, “But sending an investigator undercover to meet with somebody who is connected to the campaign, they claimed he was later on just a coffee boy. That is an extreme step, no?”

No, it’s a reasonable — that was the guy, Papadopoulos, who was the subject of the information we got from the Australians that he had talked to the Russians,” Comey said. “I don’t remember talking about that particular step with my team. I knew they were trying to see if they could check it out. That’s a totally normal step. See if you can get somebody close to the person and see if they’ll confirm what we heard from the Australians.”

https://bongino.com/comey-totally-normal-to-plant-undercover-investigators-in-political-campaign/

Once again your source does not support your conclusion. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Comey: “Totally Normal” to Plant Undercover Sources in Political Campaigns

Message 8 of 8

Disgraced former FBI Director James Comey said it is “reasonable” and “totally normal” to plant undercover investigators in political campaigns.

Speaking at a CNN town hall last night, Comey was asked if Azra Turk, the woman who posed as Stefan Halper’s assistant to seduce George Papadopoulos was “spying” on the campaign.

“Yeah, I’m not going to comment on a particular investigative step, because that’s for the bureau to do, and I’m not in the government any longer, but the FBI doesn’t spy to begin with. The FBI investigates. And you got to remember where we were in the end of July 2016,” Comey said.

“We knew the Russians were engaged in a massive effort to attack our democracy, and then we learn from an allied ambassador that one of President Trump-elect — candidate Trump’s advisers had been talking to a Russian representative long before that about dirt they had on Hillary Clinton that the Russians wanted to make available,” he continued.

Anderson Cooper asked Comey, “You said it’s not spying. Why do you think Attorney General Barr used the word ‘spying’ which is obviously the word the president has used as well?”

“The only explanation I can think of is he used it because the president used it, which is really disappointing. He knows better than that, and knows that the FBI conducts electronic surveillance by going to federal judges and getting warrants based on probable cause,” the former FBI Director said.

Cooper pressed, “But sending an investigator undercover to meet with somebody who is connected to the campaign, they claimed he was later on just a coffee boy. That is an extreme step, no?”

No, it’s a reasonable — that was the guy, Papadopoulos, who was the subject of the information we got from the Australians that he had talked to the Russians,” Comey said. “I don’t remember talking about that particular step with my team. I knew they were trying to see if they could check it out. That’s a totally normal step. See if you can get somebody close to the person and see if they’ll confirm what we heard from the Australians.”

https://bongino.com/comey-totally-normal-to-plant-undercover-investigators-in-political-campaign/

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors