Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
176
Views

Re: Collusion = Conspiracy to Violate US Election Laws

176 Views
Message 1 of 13

@aruzinskywrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

I have seen flagrant violations of Illinois law regulating the posting of campaign signs near polling places in Oak Park, IL.   All of the signs were Democrat and they were unlawfully posted within 100 feet of the entrance of the polling room.  When I complained to the election judges, they measured the distance as walking distance instead of linear distance through physical barriers.  This is the Illinois law:

 

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fulltext.asp?DocName=001000050K7-41

 

Note that the law is poorly written because the sentence, "No person shall do any electioneering or soliciting of votes on primary day within any polling place or within one hundred feet of any polling place" is more restrictive (for campaigners) than "The area within where the markers are placed shall be known as a campaign free zone, and electioneering is prohibited pursuant to this subsection." because the prior is an area around the inner walls of the polling room which includes the area 100 ft. from the entrance.  In other words, the people who wrote the law are stupid.  Indeed, there were Democrat signs posted within 10 ft. of the polling room of the Oak Park Conservatory. 

 

  


Got anything on the actual topic?  I didn't think so.



@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

I have seen flagrant violations of Illinois law regulating the posting of campaign signs near polling places in Oak Park, IL.   All of the signs were Democrat and they were unlawfully posted within 100 feet of the entrance of the polling room.  When I complained to the election judges, they measured the distance as walking distance instead of linear distance through physical barriers.  This is the Illinois law:

 

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fulltext.asp?DocName=001000050K7-41

 

Note that the law is poorly written because the sentence, "No person shall do any electioneering or soliciting of votes on primary day within any polling place or within one hundred feet of any polling place" is more restrictive (for campaigners) than "The area within where the markers are placed shall be known as a campaign free zone, and electioneering is prohibited pursuant to this subsection." because the prior is an area around the inner walls of the polling room which includes the area 100 ft. from the entrance.  In other words, the people who wrote the law are stupid.  Indeed, there were Democrat signs posted within 10 ft. of the polling room of the Oak Park Conservatory. 

 

  


Got anything on the actual topic?  I didn't think so.


I thought the original topic was exhausted.

 

May be a reasonable belief, but you don't know for sure.

 

So be respectful and start a new one of your choice.  Hyjacking a topic is considered by many to be "trolling".


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
176
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
183
Views

Re: Collusion = Conspiracy to Violate US Election Laws

183 Views
Message 2 of 13

@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

I have seen flagrant violations of Illinois law regulating the posting of campaign signs near polling places in Oak Park, IL.   All of the signs were Democrat and they were unlawfully posted within 100 feet of the entrance of the polling room.  When I complained to the election judges, they measured the distance as walking distance instead of linear distance through physical barriers.  This is the Illinois law:

 

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fulltext.asp?DocName=001000050K7-41

 

Note that the law is poorly written because the sentence, "No person shall do any electioneering or soliciting of votes on primary day within any polling place or within one hundred feet of any polling place" is more restrictive (for campaigners) than "The area within where the markers are placed shall be known as a campaign free zone, and electioneering is prohibited pursuant to this subsection." because the prior is an area around the inner walls of the polling room which includes the area 100 ft. from the entrance.  In other words, the people who wrote the law are stupid.  Indeed, there were Democrat signs posted within 10 ft. of the polling room of the Oak Park Conservatory. 

 

  


Got anything on the actual topic?  I didn't think so.



@ChasKy53wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

I have seen flagrant violations of Illinois law regulating the posting of campaign signs near polling places in Oak Park, IL.   All of the signs were Democrat and they were unlawfully posted within 100 feet of the entrance of the polling room.  When I complained to the election judges, they measured the distance as walking distance instead of linear distance through physical barriers.  This is the Illinois law:

 

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fulltext.asp?DocName=001000050K7-41

 

Note that the law is poorly written because the sentence, "No person shall do any electioneering or soliciting of votes on primary day within any polling place or within one hundred feet of any polling place" is more restrictive (for campaigners) than "The area within where the markers are placed shall be known as a campaign free zone, and electioneering is prohibited pursuant to this subsection." because the prior is an area around the inner walls of the polling room which includes the area 100 ft. from the entrance.  In other words, the people who wrote the law are stupid.  Indeed, there were Democrat signs posted within 10 ft. of the polling room of the Oak Park Conservatory. 

 

  


Got anything on the actual topic?  I didn't think so.


I thought the original topic was exhausted.

 

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
183
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
193
Views

Re: Collusion = Conspiracy to Violate US Election Laws

193 Views
Message 3 of 13

@aruzinskywrote:

I have seen flagrant violations of Illinois law regulating the posting of campaign signs near polling places in Oak Park, IL.   All of the signs were Democrat and they were unlawfully posted within 100 feet of the entrance of the polling room.  When I complained to the election judges, they measured the distance as walking distance instead of linear distance through physical barriers.  This is the Illinois law:

 

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fulltext.asp?DocName=001000050K7-41

 

Note that the law is poorly written because the sentence, "No person shall do any electioneering or soliciting of votes on primary day within any polling place or within one hundred feet of any polling place" is more restrictive (for campaigners) than "The area within where the markers are placed shall be known as a campaign free zone, and electioneering is prohibited pursuant to this subsection." because the prior is an area around the inner walls of the polling room which includes the area 100 ft. from the entrance.  In other words, the people who wrote the law are stupid.  Indeed, there were Democrat signs posted within 10 ft. of the polling room of the Oak Park Conservatory. 

 

  


Got anything on the actual topic?  I didn't think so.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
193
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
196
Views

Re: Collusion = Conspiracy to Violate US Election Laws

196 Views
Message 4 of 13

I have seen flagrant violations of Illinois law regulating the posting of campaign signs near polling places in Oak Park, IL.   All of the signs were Democrat and they were unlawfully posted within 100 feet of the entrance of the polling room.  When I complained to the election judges, they measured the distance as walking distance instead of linear distance through physical barriers.  This is the Illinois law:

 

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fulltext.asp?DocName=001000050K7-41

 

Note that the law is poorly written because the sentence, "No person shall do any electioneering or soliciting of votes on primary day within any polling place or within one hundred feet of any polling place" is more restrictive (for campaigners) than "The area within where the markers are placed shall be known as a campaign free zone, and electioneering is prohibited pursuant to this subsection." because the prior is an area around the inner walls of the polling room which includes the area 100 ft. from the entrance.  In other words, the people who wrote the law are stupid.  Indeed, there were Democrat signs posted within 10 ft. of the polling room of the Oak Park Conservatory. 

 

  

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
196
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
207
Views

Re: Collusion = Conspiracy to Violate US Election Laws

207 Views
Message 5 of 13

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Hope that helps those who are "confused" by the Special Prosecutors investigation.

 

Image result for collusion cartoons


They are not "confused" by the investigation Cent.  They only do their best to "confuse" others as to what it is because deep down they now it will take their idol trump down.   Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ............


I am not confused. I have assumed all long that the purpose of the fishing expedition is exactly as you phrased it, to take the President down.


You're NOT "confused"?  Then why all the posts about "where's the collusion"?  Must have been those all-to-familiar straw arguments of yours.

 

But your post say's it all......rk, you've been obsessing over this for over a year now and all you have is your assumptions.....no facts, just assumptions as you say.  Speaks volumes.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
207
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
220
Views

Collusion = Conspiracy to Violate US Election Laws

220 Views
Message 6 of 13

The Hypocrisy of Trump Cult members grows every day. Despite the numerous indictments, they refer to the Mueller investigation as a witch hunt. Isn't that the same word their idol uses to describe the investigation? If their hero did nothing wrong, why are they so worried?

 

While complaining about the Mueller investiation, every time Fox comes out with another conspiracy story about Hillary or President Obama, they jump up and down, screaming for an investigation of Hillary or President Obama

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
220
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
226
Views

Re: Collusion = Conspiracy to Violate US Election Laws

226 Views
Message 7 of 13

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Hope that helps those who are "confused" by the Special Prosecutors investigation.

 

Image result for collusion cartoons


They are not "confused" by the investigation Cent.  They only do their best to "confuse" others as to what it is because deep down they now it will take their idol trump down.   Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ............


I am not confused. I have assumed all long that the purpose of the fishing expedition is exactly as you phrased it, to take the President down.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
226
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
265
Views

Re: Collusion = Conspiracy to Violate US Election Laws

265 Views
Message 8 of 13

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Hope that helps those who are "confused" by the Special Prosecutors investigation.

 

 


They are not "confused" by the investigation Cent.  They only do their best to "confuse" others as to what it is because deep down they now it will take their idol trump down.   Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ............

Hillary a Witch to some, Bringing her Broom to The White House, and going to sweep a lot of this Political B. S. Away in 2016


Tick tock...tick tock...Closer to netting Hillary and Obama...Tick tock...tick tock...

 

Looks like a far-right extremist stole the prelude from the Left. Flattering to the folks out there in Left-Center.  You go!

 

Hillary and Obama.....don't you think if there was any there there, the GOP run government would have already initiated "something"?  They haven't....probably because there is nothing there.

 

Hey NOT.  There's a pizza parlour in DC waiting for more FAKE NEWS subscribers....


I would expect you on the radical left to be first in line to purchase that pizza parlor. Best of luck in the new pizza business.


Well, many knew the question was too difficult for an extremist to answer.  Unreal.....

 

As Mueller seeks interview, Trump left without easy options

 

The special counsel's office wants to talk to Donald Trump about the firings of James Comey and Michael Flynn, but as the president's lawyers negotiate the terms and scope of a possible interview, they're left with no easy options.

 

Balking at an interview, even a narrowly tailored one focused on obstruction of justice questions, risks perpetuating the perception that Trump has something to hide. But agreeing to discuss those matters with Robert Mueller's team is risky for Trump, whose statements can be unpredictable and inconsistent. Weeks of dialogue between the sides have yet to resolve a question of extraordinary consequence: Will Trump, like many of his aides before him, get grilled by Mueller's prosecutors?

 

"Obviously this is not just a legal problem, but this is also a political problem," said Robert Ray, who succeeded Kenneth Starr as the independent counsel in the Whitewater investigation. "Life is not that simple. It requires a delicate balance between weighing the important legal issues that are involved but also recognizing the important political consequences as well."

 

The negotiations have been closely held, but a resolution could arrive soon to avert the prospect of a grand jury subpoena, as happened to President Bill Clinton during Whitewater, or a lengthy court challenge reminiscent of the Watergate era.

 

Mueller's interest in Trump himself has appeared focused on seminal moments of his administration even amid signs of an expanding, and intensifying, investigation. In the past month alone, Mueller secured the guilty plea of a Dutch lawyer for lying to the FBI, indicted 13 Russians accused of meddling in the 2016 presidential election and secured the grand jury testimony of a well-connected Lebanese-American businessman whose cooperation could open a new front for investigators.

 

Yet Mueller's office has so far presented the president with more limited questions.

 

Prosecutors trying to establish whether Trump took steps to obstruct justice have conveyed interest in talking with the president about his decision to fire Comey as FBI director last May and about multiple conversations between the two men, including one in which Comey says he was encouraged to end an investigation into national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to people familiar with the investigation. They're also interested in the February ouster of Flynn and the events leading up to it — the White House was warned that law enforcement thought he was vulnerable to blackmail — and in Trump's pressuring of Attorney General Jeff Sessions over his recusal from the Russia investigation.

 

Those topics may be narrow, but Trump hasn't always helped himself.

 

The White House initially said Trump was acting on the Justice Department's recommendation when he dismissed Comey, but Trump said days later that he'd have done it anyway and was thinking of "this Russia thing" at the time. And though Trump has denied Comey's account of his conversation about Flynn, a tweet from his account after Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI appeared to suggest for the first time that the White House knew at the time Flynn was ousted that he had misled investigators about his Russian contacts.

 

It's impossible to rule out that Mueller's team won't seek answers from Trump on the investigation's other tentacles, making it dangerous for Trump to be interviewed "because there are lots of things that Mueller is looking at that Trump doesn't know the answer to," said Solomon Wisenberg, the deputy independent counsel under Starr who led the grand jury questioning of Clinton in the Whitewater probe.

 

"This is very dangerous. There's no question if he were a normal client, you would tell him, don't go in for an interview," Wisenberg said.

 

Though Trump's legal team has not said publicly what terms they would accept, "if you're Trump's lawyers, you want to limit damage. You want to limit both the time and the topic."

 

And "if you're Mueller," Wisenberg added, "you have to think about, it's the presidency. You have to show proper respect for the office and the demands of the presidency. You don't want to take a position that can be seen as unreasonable."

 

Trump's legal team has repeatedly pointed to its cooperation with Mueller, noting that the White House has furnished more than 20,000 documents and made more than 20 officials available for interviews without asserting executive privilege. But though Trump, who has decades of experience with lawyers and sees himself as a street-smart talker, has declared publicly that he wants to sit for an interview, that question is more delicate for his own attorneys. His personal lawyer, John Dowd, has pointed reporters to a 1997 appeals court opinion that created broadly interpreted presidential privilege.

 

More at (& film at eleven.....)   

 

As Mueller seeks interview, Trump left without easy options


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
265
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
284
Views

Re: Collusion = Conspiracy to Violate US Election Laws

284 Views
Message 9 of 13

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Hope that helps those who are "confused" by the Special Prosecutors investigation.

 

 


They are not "confused" by the investigation Cent.  They only do their best to "confuse" others as to what it is because deep down they now it will take their idol trump down.   Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ............

Hillary a Witch to some, Bringing her Broom to The White House, and going to sweep a lot of this Political B. S. Away in 2016


Tick tock...tick tock...Closer to netting Hillary and Obama...Tick tock...tick tock...

 

Looks like a far-right extremist stole the prelude from the Left. Flattering to the folks out there in Left-Center.  You go!

 

Hillary and Obama.....don't you think if there was any there there, the GOP run government would have already initiated "something"?  They haven't....probably because there is nothing there.

 

Hey NOT.  There's a pizza parlour in DC waiting for more FAKE NEWS subscribers....


I would expect you on the radical left to be first in line to purchase that pizza parlor. Best of luck in the new pizza business.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
284
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
289
Views

Re: Collusion = Conspiracy to Violate US Election Laws

289 Views
Message 10 of 13

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Hope that helps those who are "confused" by the Special Prosecutors investigation.

 

Image result for collusion cartoons


They are not "confused" by the investigation Cent.  They only do their best to "confuse" others as to what it is because deep down they now it will take their idol trump down.   Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ............


Tick tock...tick tock...Closer to netting Hillary and Obama...Tick tock...tick tock...

 

Looks like a far-right extremist stole the prelude from the Left. Flattering to the folks out there in Left-Center.  You go!

 

Hillary and Obama.....don't you think if there was any there there, the GOP run government would have already initiated "something"?  They haven't....probably because there is nothing there.

 

Hey NOT.  There's a pizza parlour in DC waiting for more FAKE NEWS subscribers....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
289
Views