Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Cohen is speaking......

Message 1 of 3

It is not what he is saying , is the corroboration of what he is saying that has become so important.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Cohen is speaking......

Message 2 of 3

@Tom5678 wrote:

in his first interview this morning he said Trump knew the hush money payments were wrong, and refuted Trump's claim that he never directed  Cohen to break the law. Time and time again he said, he felt it was his need to cover up Trump's dirty deeds too.  He said Trump doesn't tell the truth, as some of us already know. But I think the biggest bombshell comment was the fact that Cohen said nothing at the Trump organization was ever done unless it ran through Trump. Wow!! So think about that for a moment, and all the wheelings and dealings, and contacts, that Trump had with Russia and Putin operatives up until the election. No surprise to me at all. I think Trump knew everything that went on in the Russia investigation no matter how many times he lies about it, but fear not, it is all coming out now day by day, as it will continue until the final report, which isn't looking too good for Trump as we speak...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/michael-cohen-says-trump-directed-me-make-hush-money-...

Wow indeed! This is a much bigger nail in Der Trumper's coffin than when Butterworth told the Watergate Special Prosecutor Nixon taped EVERYTHING in the Oval Office. Mueller recommended Flynn get no prison time because he was VERY helpful in the investigation, but prosecutors of Cohen said the exact opposite. Now, if spilling the beans about EVERYTHING GOING THRU DER TRUMPER did not rise to the level of "very helpful", I have to wonder just how much evidence against lil donny did Flynn provide.

JAIL TO THE CHIEF!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Cohen is speaking......

Message 3 of 3

in his first interview this morning he said Trump knew the hush money payments were wrong, and refuted Trump's claim that he never directed  Cohen to break the law. Time and time again he said, he felt it was his need to cover up Trump's dirty deeds too.  He said Trump doesn't tell the truth, as some of us already know. But I think the biggest bombshell comment was the fact that Cohen said nothing at the Trump organization was ever done unless it ran through Trump. Wow!! So think about that for a moment, and all the wheelings and dealings, and contacts, that Trump had with Russia and Putin operatives up until the election. No surprise to me at all. I think Trump knew everything that went on in the Russia investigation no matter how many times he lies about it, but fear not, it is all coming out now day by day, as it will continue until the final report, which isn't looking too good for Trump as we speak...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/michael-cohen-says-trump-directed-me-make-hush-money-...

Kudos
Views
Replies