Honored Social Butterfly

Cohen in new book says Trump will do anything to stay in office.

Including starting a war. Cohen says Trump will "do anything and everything" to win re election.

In an interview Cohen also said TRump would manipulate the ballots.

In an exclusive interview with NBC News' Lester Holt, Cohen was asked if he thought Trump would win in November.

"So Donald Trump will do anything and everything within which to win. And I believe that includes manipulating the ballots," Cohen said.

"I believe that he would even go so far as to start a war in order to prevent himself from being removed from office," Cohen continued. "My biggest fear is that there will not be a peaceful transition of power in 2020."

White House comments regarding the book:

In a statement, the White House called Cohen's book "fan fiction" and said, "He readily admits to lying routinely but expects people to believe him now so that he can make money from book sales."

Is Trump this crazy? He may be, as we have already seen with his attempts to slow down the USPS, as well as suppressing the votes..

Cohen says Trump will do anything to stay in power. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678   Tom that statement has been crystal clear from the Start. he has put himself in a position that he has no option but to stay. 
I  Figure that we may see from now on. what I have seen in what other countries have developed.
Mexico for example, they have one party for the last 75 years and people from that only party come out as candidates.
I have an idea that Trump and his supporters will endorse this idea and simply relegate any oposition party to be in power until it simply any oposition party doesn't exist.
Many of you will say, that doesn't happen here. but Trump has happened here. 

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

my motto about Trump goes like this: expect the unexpected. You cannot rule anything out. Once again, it should be abundantly clear why Putin wanted and wants this man in power!
Honored Social Butterfly

just pre ordered this. Looking forward to this read.
Honored Social Butterfly

I think that we can no longer consider comments such as Cohen’s as rumors or opinion. We need to start planning, which I hope that Biden and other anti trump Groups, have people working on the various ways that trump will try to manipulate the election, cut the voting off, and how he will try to tie it up in chaos, if he loses the vote, both popular and electoral. 
This is no longer theoretical, it will happen...let’s not kid ourselves, this is the trump way. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@williamb39198    Gee, you are really worrying me. You mean to tell us that Americans have nt woken up to the fact that we are on the verge of having a totalitarian type of government/? and now we better prepare?
I really hope you are mistaken and we are not to late to avoid it

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Right you are William!! We must SHOUT out and CALL out Trump as much as possible, as well as keep the heat on the Dems. to stay on top of everything in Trump's attempts to steal ANOTHER ELECTION!!!! Not on my watch!!!!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

There is overwhelming evidence tRump will use all the power of his office to rig this election.

He is destroying the Post Office to disenfranchise voters.

He orders the Postal Police to prevent Congress from investigating his destructive acts.

He ignores the Congress when they attempt to exercise their Constitutional duty to oversee the operations of the Government and orders Government workers to do the same.

He has created a rag-tag gang of thugs from the border patrol, Homeland Security and other federal police agencies to create his personal Gestapo to attack peaceful protestors.

He has ordered his Attorney General to prosecute his political opponents while ignoring the criminal acts of his supporters.

He refuses to admit Russia interfered in 2016 and has asked them to do it again in 2020.

He also asked China for their assistance and tried to extort such aid from Ukraine.

He is doing nothing to slow the Corona virus in the hope it will keep Democratic voters away from the polls while he encourages his Worshipers to ignore the Pandemic and get to the polls without masks, increasing the probability risk of infection and death will keep Democratic voters home on election day. He's following the same tactic pushing schools to reopen, knowing the children will not practice distancing or wear masks, creating more hot spots and more voter suppression via fear of infection.

He is encouraging a Race War with his praise of all White militia groups and constant lies about the violence being caused by everyone demanding equal justice for blacks in America.

So if you've half a brain or more and are paying attention to the world around you, nothing Cohen is saying should come as a surprise. Still, its good that yet another person with first had knowledge of how the ToadPOTUS behaves and thinks confirms the fact tRump is a psychopathic moron willing to burn down the Government and the Nation to stay in office and out of jail.

VOTE THEM OUT

THEN

LOCK THEM UP

Honored Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66 

Thanks for the detailed rundown of trump...it’s happening and will continue to happen, and even increase. 
You make one point which is a valid overview of trump...instead of trying to accomplish good and positive things for our Country, trump would rather burn it down if he doesn’t get his way...it’s certainly not Presidential of trump, nor does he possess any form of Humanity!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png