From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Cohen claims Trump knew about Russia

Message 21 of 32

Centrist said, "Did anyone REALLY believe trump didn't know what was going on?  He's a control freak"

Of course he is. Nobody in the Trump organization does anythng significant without Comrade Trump knowing everything about it. I believe earlier today Trump denied knowing about the meeting. Since Trump lies in every other sentence, that tell us he did know.

Excuse me Centrist, maybe I'm wrong because I just remembered that RK told us Trump isn't a liar.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Cohen claims Trump knew about Russia

Message 22 of 32
the only ones who won't believe it, predictably of course, will be those under the Trump cult.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 32

Hard to say whether it's more lies from the trash who work for trump or something Cohen actually said...

If it's an attempt to make Cohen look bad - it will only resonate with a not-too-smart minority of the populace.

If it turns out to be something true that Cohen said and released, a majority of Americans will have just one more corroborating bit of information showing that trump knew, and was working with Russians all along...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 32

Did anyone REALLY believe trump didn't know what was going on?  He's a control freak and his son't know better than to keep him in the dark. Don Jr. called a blocked number three 3x's just before the meeting and again immediately after.  He testified he didn't recall who any of the calls were to.....yeah, right!  Daddy has a "blocked" cell phone.  Wanna bet who he called?  It was reported last night that the phone company can be subpoenaed to provide that information.  I bet Mueller has it already and knows who little Donnie called....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 32
@mickstuder

That's what I was thinking, why would Cohen be telling this to the public when he should be or could be telling it to Mueller under oath.
It doesn't make sense.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 32

On this particular issue,. I don't think that any of that came from the Cohen  lawyer  as he has stated that they have no verification of any of htis. 
I have to think that it has come from the Trump people who are trying now to discretid Cohen as a liar so no one believes anything on his case.  
This information does nothing to the Cohen case, therefore to disclose anything like that woudl defeat their purpose.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 32
@Tom5678

I'm sure the secret meeting was to get many pointers from Putin. I bet even how to become a dictator!!
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 32
Yesterday we heard that Mueller was looking at Trump tweets and that his Finance Chief to his campaign had been subpoenaed, so welcome to bombshell Friday!! Came as no surprise to me what so ever. Trump knew it all before it came out! He seemed to know of the 30,000 emails of Hillary's before it was put out, thanks to wikileaks and Russia. Mueller has lit a fire beneath Trump, and Trump is starting to feel the heat. I have a hunch that the secret talks Trump had with Putin was how to handle the coming firestorm, what to say, what not to say, how to act and so on. He got advice from the Master, Vlad. Can't wait to hear how official State Media TV, otherwise known as Faux News spins this.......
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 32

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Yes but Davis didn’t deny the validity of the claim. He had no comment. 

There are several most wonderful things that come to mind ....... if this latest revelation is True 

1. According to reporting - there were several people present at the meeting where Cohen claims Trump was informed about a pending meetng with Russians claiming of having dirt on Clinton in Trump Tower ahead of the meeting - several people who are now potential corroborating witnesses........

2. We now know Cohen had a personal habit of - Taping - conversations ........ if he taped a meeting in Trumps office about the National Enquirer - why wouldn't he tape a meeting of this importance or at the very least have made conteporaneous notes - talked to his wife - girlfriend - cigar smoking buddy 

3. Trump Jr has already testified under oath in front of Congress that he never told his Father anything about this meeting in Trump Tower with Russians before or after - we already know that's a lie because Hope Hicks said they could kill the fact that Trump himself drafted the cover-up letter about the meeting being about adoptions - that's perjury Don Jr

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 32

Yes but Davis didn’t deny the validity of the claim. He had no comment. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors