Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Cohen claims Trump knew about Russia

Message 1 of 32

Over 3,000 lies and being protected by a "fixer" lawyer , who he now accuses of being a liar. What a combination. Where is there any credibility ?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 32

Credibility issues count as well !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 32

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A meeting was held with a lobbyist (government lawyer) who claimed to have opposition research. Nothing came of the meeting.  And EVERY American that attended the meeting lied about how many people attended the meeting.  So rk and other trump culties expect everyone believe them.  Why?  Those Americans at the meeting are all proven to be liars. I thought the issue was "who knew what?". I'm not familiar with the body count as an indictable issue. Can you expand?  I could, but it would go over your head like most facts do.  But thanks for asking......  But when several lie about the small details. why would any intelligent person think they'd be telling the truth about the substantive points.  Oh, that's right.....they wouldn't.

Yet, look at all the topics and posts. You'd think the President had secretly asked for patience 'til after the the elections when he could weaken our defenses and no one could stop him. Actually, it appears it's only you that believe your own untruths and made-up scenario's. Mueller is not investigating me. Maybe he should....My actions with a lobbyist do not have anyone's panties in a wad - so how is that comment relevant?  Because only YOU believe your nonsense.

Yes, a lobbyist  and a lawyer admitted to to the country by the Obama State Department to lobby.

I really do not know how many were there nor do I see how that matters. And I do not see how it is an indictable issue - you seem to but prefer to be snarky rather than share.

What was my "made up scenario" and "untruths" about Obama asking for patience?

And what is the nonsense I believe that you refer to?

Eventually you will come to a realization that mere insults do not make your point. Facts are needed.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 32

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

For weeks, RK claimed the meeting was about adoption. It took a long time to convince him he was wrong.

From the get-go rk has accurately stated that discussing adoption was her agenda and she scammed them into the meeting with the opposition research promise. He has also quite accurately pointed out that when her true agenda came out, they walked.

Can ct point out where rk was wrong??

Yeah, they walked so Junior P-Grabber could call Daddy and get his go-ahead. This is becoming increasingly obvious, and will be proven once Mueller brings his top-level indictments.

Until then, PaintItBlack suggests that RK stick to that comforting fantasy of his. It will at least give him a few months of oblivious comfort.

(Gee, this third-person thing is wierd even when I'm just doing it to poke fun. Why does RK do it? Does he think he's a king?)

Yes, it is strange. ct seems to prefer to talk about rather than to fellow posters so I try t reply "in kind".

As to the meeting with the lobbyist - I'll have to take your word for what happened - I wasn't there.

I still don't get the big deal. With all that is going on in the nation and the world, a meeting with someone offering "dirt" does seem small potatoes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 32

@Tom5678 wrote:
Official state media channel is so bad people are leaving its sinking ship. Their problems with the truth are as well known as Trumps.

The free market in action. If people don't watch, they fold. Sorta like CNN that is only saved by it's airport contracts.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A meeting was held with a lobbyist (government lawyer) who claimed to have opposition research. Nothing came of the meeting.  And EVERY American that attended the meeting lied about how many people attended the meeting.  So rk and other trump culties expect everyone believe them.  Why?  Those Americans at the meeting are all proven to be liars. I thought the issue was "who knew what?". I'm not familiar with the body count as an indictable issue. Can you expand?  I could, but it would go over your head like most facts do.  But thanks for asking......  But when several lie about the small details. why would any intelligent person think they'd be telling the truth about the substantive points.  Oh, that's right.....they wouldn't.

Yet, look at all the topics and posts. You'd think the President had secretly asked for patience 'til after the the elections when he could weaken our defenses and no one could stop him. Actually, it appears it's only you that believe your own untruths and made-up scenario's. Mueller is not investigating me. Maybe he should....My actions with a lobbyist do not have anyone's panties in a wad - so how is that comment relevant?  Because only YOU believe your nonsense.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 32

Trump has been going to Russia for over thirty years.

The Russians have been grooming him and setting up multiple kinds of carefully arranged, well staged, and thoroughly documented "kompromat" for many of those thirty-one years...

Was Cohen a part of trump's actions?  

Yep.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 32

Kushner, Don Jr, Manafort & at least 5 others were in that meeting.  To think dt one floor above knew absolutly nothing about it.........is absolutely absurd.  Especially when he likes to go on about "tapes", "recordings" and people spying on him.  Sheer projection.

Manafort's trial begins this Tuesday, the 31st with at least 35 witnesses testifying.  I don't believe Cohen will be the only person willing to tell the court(s) and Mueller what they know about Russian activity.

dt is going to have another bad week.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

For weeks, RK claimed the meeting was about adoption. It took a long time to convince him he was wrong.

From the get-go rk has accurately stated that discussing adoption was her agenda and she scammed them into the meeting with the opposition research promise. He has also quite accurately pointed out that when her true agenda came out, they walked.

Can ct point out where rk was wrong??

Yeah, they walked so Junior P-Grabber could call Daddy and get his go-ahead. This is becoming increasingly obvious, and will be proven once Mueller brings his top-level indictments.

Until then, PaintItBlack suggests that RK stick to that comforting fantasy of his. It will at least give him a few months of oblivious comfort.

(Gee, this third-person thing is wierd even when I'm just doing it to poke fun. Why does RK do it? Does he think he's a king?)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 32
Official state media channel is so bad people are leaving its sinking ship. Their problems with the truth are as well known as Trumps.
Kudos
Views