From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Cohen claims Trump knew about Russia

Message 11 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me at all that Faux News is still, pushing that theory. Not at all.....just ridiculous and makes you want to shake your head, repeatedly.

It shouldn't be hard to determine the position of Fox. I believe that they have been right all along because they were wise enough to state the same as I did. Of course, if you have a youtube or transcript showing otherwise, it would be worth posting.

That sort of substantiation is a much greater contribution to the discussion than head shaking.

Yet another lie for trump?

Was initial Trump statement on Trump Tower meeting accurate, as lawyers' memo said? | PolitiFact

Of course credulous and obtuse trump supporters would much rather believe the network Russians have long ago hacked into - Fox - than their lying eyes...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 32

@Tom5678 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me at all that Faux News is still, pushing that theory. Not at all.....just ridiculous and makes you want to shake your head, repeatedly.

It shouldn't be hard to determine the position of Fox. I believe that they have been right all along because they were wise enough to state the same as I did. Of course, if you have a youtube or transcript showing otherwise, it would be worth posting.

That sort of substantiation is a much greater contribution to the discussion than head shaking.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 32

@CriticalThinking wrote:

For weeks, RK claimed the meeting was about adoption. It took a long time to convince him he was wrong.

From the get-go rk has accurately stated that discussing adoption was her agenda and she scammed them into the meeting with the opposition research promise. He has also quite accurately pointed out that when her true agenda came out, they walked.

Can ct point out where rk was wrong??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 32

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A meeting was held with a lobbyist (government lawyer) who claimed to have opposition research. Nothing came of the meeting.  And EVERY American that attended the meeting lied about how many people attended the meeting.  So rk and other trump culties expect everyone believe them.  Why?  Those Americans at the meeting are all proven to be liars. I thought the issue was "who knew what?". I'm not familiar with the body count as an indictable issue. Can you expand?

Yet, look at all the topics and posts. You'd think the President had secretly asked for patience 'til after the the elections when he could weaken our defenses and no one could stop him. Actually, it appears it's only you that believe your own untruths and made-up scenario's. Mueller is not investigating me. My actions with a lobbyist do not have anyone's panties in a wad - so how is that comment relevant?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 32
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Cohen claims Trump knew about Russia

Message 16 of 32

For weeks, RK claimed the meeting was about adoption. It took a long time to convince him he was wrong.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

A meeting was held with a lobbyist (government lawyer) who claimed to have opposition research. Nothing came of the meeting.  And EVERY American that attended the meeting lied about how many people attended the meeting.  So rk and other trump culties expect everyone believe them.  Why?  Those Americans at the meeting are all proven to be liars.

Yet, look at all the topics and posts. You'd think the President had secretly asked for patience 'til after the the elections when he could weaken our defenses and no one could stop him. Actually, it appears it's only you that believe your own untruths and made-up scenario's.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 32

A meeting was held with a lobbyist who claimed to have opposition research. Nothing came of the meeting. 

Yet, look at all the topics and posts. You'd think the President had secretly asked for patience 'til after the the elections when he could weaken our defenses and no one could stop him.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Cohen claims Trump knew about Russia

Message 19 of 32

Come on Centrist. What's wrong with you? "Comrade" Trump denied even knowing all those women who claimed he slept with them. He paid them hundreds of thousands of dollars just on a whim, not because their stories were true.

Ask RK, he'll tell you that his idol and hero is a wonderful family man, always loyal to his wife.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 32

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist said, "Did anyone REALLY believe trump didn't know what was going on?  He's a control freak"

Of course he is. Nobody in the Trump organization does anythng significant without Comrade Trump knowing everything about it. I believe earlier today Trump denied knowing about the meeting. Since Trump lies in every other sentence, that tell us he did know.

Excuse me Centrist, maybe I'm wrong because I just remembered that RK told us Trump isn't a liar.

Well, there IS that......

LOL!!!

Another trump Culty say's she doesn't believe any of the woman that claimed trump slept with them after he married Melania.  Maybe these Culties should be drug tested or at least have a mental evaluation.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors