AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Cohen Has THE GOODS on TRUMP THE CHUMP

Message 1 of 5

@nctarheel wrote:

Michael Cohen's lawyer has made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that Cohen has the goods on his former boss, TRUMP THE CHUMP as he said the following:

" It is my observation that Mr. Cohen has knowledge that would be of interest to the SPECIAL COUNSEL about the issue of whether Donald Trump, ahead of time, knew about the hacking of emails, which is a computer crime."

".... Cohen's knowledge involves the possibility of a conspiracy to collude and corrupt the American Democracy system in the 2016 election."

And with those words, TRUMP THE CHUMP went from feeling this way about his lawyer:

"MICHAEL COHEN IS A FINE PERSON WITH A WONDERFUL FAMILY"- April 21st TRUMP TWEET

"I ALWAYS LIKED MICHAEL AND HE IS A GOOD PERSON"- June 15th PRESS BRIEFING

to feeling this way about his lawyer:

"IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A GOOD LAWYER; I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST  NOT TO RETAIN THE SERVICES OF MICHAEL COHEN"

Even TRUMP THE CHUMP'S present lawyer went from:

"I HAVE NO CONCERN THAT MICHAEL COHEN IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING BUT TELL THE TRUTH."

to this:

"... COHEN IS A BRUTUS STABBING CAESAR." 

"COHEN IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.... HAS BEEN LYING FOR YEARS."

The end is near, my friends.

THE TRUMP FIASCO is falling like a HOUSE OF CARDS.

"Cohen's lawyer made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR"...... let's review that - "COHEN'S LAWYER"........

Surely you jest.....

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

If any body else out there is a close associate that has any goods on The Donald, and I might add The V.P. I'd be very scared as he WILL turn on them as he has Mr Cohen.

I do not believe The V.P. is not in the dark as many may think just because he is quiet and behind the scenes.

That's a good question, but I don't think Pence is careless enough to get caught. 

trump pence.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5
@nctarheel
If any body else out there is a close associate that has any goods on The Donald, and I might add The V.P. I'd be very scared as he WILL turn on them as he has Mr Cohen.

I do not believe The V.P. is not in the dark as many may think just because he is quiet and behind the scenes.

IMO.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

trump season finale.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Cohen Has THE GOODS on TRUMP THE CHUMP

Message 5 of 5

Michael Cohen's lawyer has made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that Cohen has the goods on his former boss, TRUMP THE CHUMP as he said the following:

" It is my observation that Mr. Cohen has knowledge that would be of interest to the SPECIAL COUNSEL about the issue of whether Donald Trump, ahead of time, knew about the hacking of emails, which is a computer crime."

".... Cohen's knowledge involves the possibility of a conspiracy to collude and corrupt the American Democracy system in the 2016 election."

And with those words, TRUMP THE CHUMP went from feeling this way about his lawyer:

"MICHAEL COHEN IS A FINE PERSON WITH A WONDERFUL FAMILY"- April 21st TRUMP TWEET

"I ALWAYS LIKED MICHAEL AND HE IS A GOOD PERSON"- June 15th PRESS BRIEFING

to feeling this way about his lawyer:

"IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A GOOD LAWYER; I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST  NOT TO RETAIN THE SERVICES OF MICHAEL COHEN"

Even TRUMP THE CHUMP'S present lawyer went from:

"I HAVE NO CONCERN THAT MICHAEL COHEN IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING BUT TELL THE TRUTH."

to this:

"... COHEN IS A BRUTUS STABBING CAESAR." 

"COHEN IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.... HAS BEEN LYING FOR YEARS."

The end is near, my friends.

THE TRUMP FIASCO is falling like a HOUSE OF CARDS.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs