Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Clinton Foundation Accepted Millions

Message 21 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Some here just can't stay on topic...  Check that medication folks.

You now the co-moderator of the forum with RK?

No, just tired of rude people hijacking threads in order to cast insults instead of discussing  the topic at hand.  

Tell that to those on your side doing it on unpleasant topics they want to sidetrack.   There are several that comes to mind, one especially with the initials RK.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 55

MIseker wrote:

I doubt Jimmy can answer that.  He posted this more out of political reasons for smearing Clinton.  You think the Koch bros will be spending a cool billion on the 2016 campaign just because they love the country?

And I state again. Its wrong. Now tell me which Republican with clean hands I should follow.

There's no doubt that money is directly donated to political campaigns where something in return is expected.  Donating to a foundation for earthquake relief doesn't seem to be such an instance.  Wonder what Jim thinks about Bibi arranging a speech to a joint session of Congress when there are negotiations with Iran that he is against?  And then again the elections in his own country?

But of course Clinton is a Democrat and a potential presidential candidate.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

RIght to your topic. WHich Republican with clean hands should I support? I dont like what clinton did either. Name one or admit your topic is a whine.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 55

jimc91 wrote:

I find it very interesting that Democrats here don't seem to have a problem with this.  Here we have Hillary "tweeting" about equal pay for women and women's rights concerning many different issues and at the same time accepting money from foreign governments that view women as "chattel".  Whats up with that???  What would you call that type of behavior if she was a Republican?

If she was a Republican, SHE would've pocketed the money and acted as Algeria wanted. For GOPers, such behavior is "Business as usual".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 55

jim - Your hypocracy reaches new heights. Where is you evidence that Hillary Clinton received a dime from Algeria? Your alligation is as absurd as saying one of the elected Rockefellers (Nelson or Jay) was influenced in their political actions because some country donated to the Rockefeller Foundation.

On the other hand, Rick Santorum (google it) was forced to RETURN $50,000 in foreign donations. 

The Chamber of Commerace collects millions from foreign sources and hands it out to GOPers. Then GOPers like Mark Kirk vote to give tax breaks to US companies sending American jobs overseas.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

No, just tired of rude people hijacking threads in order to cast insults instead of discussing  the topic at hand.  

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

See now, "jimmy", you've entirely missed the point. What is important is that she did "good" with the improperly acquired money. So what if foreigners bought influence with a potential White House, her husband illegally took Chinese money. Think of it as a family thing - and - if you're against that, you're against families. 

Anyway - it's Hillary and don't forget - Koch - Walmart - XL - pot - banksters - 1%ers -  might as well throw in Fox News and Limbaugh just to complete the set of dodges

Now that you mention all of those, are they blameless?  Was she running for office when those donations to the Clinton foundation was made?  Perhaps Koch, Walmart, etc should be suspect since they are players on the political scene. 

Anybody notice how RK has a problem directly answering a poster? 

Bob and weave gramps...This thread is about the money gained by the Clinton Foundation from foreign governments while Hillary was Secretary of State.  Go start your on thread on whatever you like but please allow this one to stay on topic!  Good grief, you need a hobby, plant a garden or something.

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Name the Republican candidate that isnt bought.

Jimmy should mention something about Boehner and his financial interests in the XL pipeline.

this is gonna be like rk on the labor thread. what do you mean by bought? is it a pac? can you see if the Kochs are doing it? do my research for me an i will twist some more.

I doubt Jimmy can answer that.  He posted this more out of political reasons for smearing Clinton.  You think the Koch bros will be spending a cool billion on the 2016 campaign just because they love the country?

And I state again. Its wrong. Now tell me which Republican with clean hands I should follow.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

I find it very interesting that Democrats here don't seem to have a problem with this.  Here we have Hillary "tweeting" about equal pay for women and women's rights concerning many different issues and at the same time accepting money from foreign governments that view women as "chattel".  Whats up with that???  What would you call that type of behavior if she was a Republican?

Some people have strange logical reasoning.  Here we have a poster equating equal pay for women with the Clinton Foundation accepting money for their relief work from foreign governments regardless of their ideologies.  Sounds like the poster is really stretching it to get a favorable response to his smearing campaign for his own ideological views.. 

Republican?  Would their husbands allow their wives to handle financial affairs?  Besides was Ms Clinton directly involved in the foundation at that time.  Presidential elections must be just around the corner!!!

Some people should stick to spreading their compost on their gardens.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 55

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors