Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Clinton Foundation Accepted Millions

Message 1 of 55

@afisher wrote:

HILARIOUS:  Distraction 101.    Unfortunately, this case is beyond bizarre, as someone decided to not write a new thread with new information, but instead find a years old thread and breathe bs. life into it, regardless of any new facts except that MAGA folks seem to believe that it was the Clintons who destroyed the US, when in fact in was Reagan - and the GOP congress covered his admin, which in fact should have impeached both Reagan and GHW Bush. according to his Special Prosecutor who was a Republican.  

At first I didn't realize that this was an old thread. I noticed that it was started in February, but I didn't notice that it was in February of 2015.

It wasn't until I was about six messages into the thread when I noticed that things seemed a bit peculiar. As I continued to read on, I started wondering if I might have suddenly been thrown into some sort of alternate universe 🤣

So I thank you, @afisher for pointing out the date. With access to the written record, change becomes much more apparent. As an outsider, I can only wonder what might have caused it...

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 55

Riker: Not  a competition. The Clinton Foundation is open, transparent, and has received good marks for their work. 

The Trump foundation buys pictures of Donald Trump at inflated prices for him. 

No competition when you just look at the facts. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 55

Secretary Clinton had to step down in her role in the Clinton Foundation as she was running for President.       The election season, however, has still unfortunately brought criticism and outright falsehoods and aspersions on the Clinton Foundation, instead of highlighting the incredible work the Clinton Foundation has done for people in America and all over the world.  

OF COURSE the foundation accepted millions $$$    LOL   LOL     (sorry it's not funny but it did strike me FUNNY    cause that's what charities DO  accept MONEY )    It is a PUBLIC charity.  

. One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

The Clinton Development Initiative staff in Africa train rural farmers and help them get access to seeds, equipment and markets for their crops.
Clinton Climate Initiative staff help governments in Africa and the Caribbean region with reforestation efforts, and in island nations to help develop renewable energy projects.
Staff at the Clinton Health Access Initiative, an independent, affiliated entity, work in dozens of nations to lower the cost of HIV/AIDS medicine, scale up pediatric AIDS treatment and promote treatment of diarrhea through life-saving Zinc/ORS treatment.
Clinton Health Matters staff work with local governments and businesses in the United States to develop wellness and physical activity plans.
MUCH OF THE %  percent of its revenue goes to hiring people to do the work.....paying  salaries.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 55

HILARIOUS:  Distraction 101.    Unfortunately, this case is beyond bizarre, as someone decided to not write a new thread with new information, but instead find a years old thread and breathe bs. life into it, regardless of any new facts except that MAGA folks seem to believe that it was the Clintons who destroyed the US, when in fact in was Reagan - and the GOP congress covered his admin, which in fact should have impeached both Reagan and GHW Bush. according to his Special Prosecutor who was a Republican.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

The Clinton Foundation turned into a pay for play scam...  Ask the people from HAITI that are still waiting to receive the money the Clintons raised for them...  Look it up!

Not true. You forgot to look up the rating of the Clinton Foundation. It has a very high one. So once again you post something that is not true by fact. How about the Trump Foundation being put out of business, and trump being assessed over 8 million for fraud.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

The Clinton Foundation turned into a pay for play scam...  Ask the people from HAITI that are still waiting to receive the money the Clintons raised for them...  Look it up!

How about you providing the proof?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 55

Is this now a competition?

Who was more corrupt  Clinton  or Trump?
I would accept the fact that they were both in many ways alike, and that neither should h ave had a place in our government. but to actually come here and start by enumerating Clinton's corruptions is really great

As usual Jim  you should apply to become a host at Comedy Central.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 55

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 55

The Clinton Foundation is a public charity as opposed to the Trump private foundation.  A public charity has much more requirements around reporting and the Clinton Foundation has always been at the top tier of meeting and exceeded its reporting requirements. 

A charity is supposed to accept millions and then distribute it to the poor, which the Clinton Foundation has done. The Trump Foundation is about to PAY millions for its continual violations of the law. 

Just the facts folks. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 55

'Equal Time' is only fair.  Hillary should not be investigated again until years and years are spent on investigating Trump and "the family businesses".  Fair is fair.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.