Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Climate alarmists never quit

Message 121 of 203

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So - one more board makes the transition from an exchange of ideas to personal negativity.

And trollish neocon posts.

And they seem to be multiplying with more and more joining in!!!  Cat LOL  Good post.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 122 of 203

@rk9152 wrote:

So - one more board makes the transition from an exchange of ideas to personal negativity.

And trollish neocon posts.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 123 of 203

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 124 of 203

@rk9152 wrote:

You got any better ideas??

A little less hot air from the FOX 'Amen Corner' might help.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 125 of 203

@gd2988 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes but you wouldn't understand.

Try us and let's see. Fire away!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 126 of 203

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 127 of 203

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes but you wouldn't understand.

~~~
Start every day with a smile and get it over with.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 128 of 203

O.K. Rich - you have put the "badmouth" on us "deniers", not let's talk in positive terms. How about that taking a bike to the store and buying stuff that wasn't delivered by trucks? That sounds like a "planet saver". How about turning off the A/C and buying extra deodorant? Of course you'd have to ride your bike a long way to find that deodorant not delivered by truck.

Come wintertime, no gas, no coal, no wood, no natural gas. Hell's bells Ol' son - I live in FL and even here that's not practical. But, if you want to give it a go - have at it.

So, what are the answers? So far all I've heard is "Trust the government and it's bureaucracies to figure it out", let's tax the living daylights out of those evil corporations that are providing all the energy we use, and let's turn it over to international agreements wherein we "shame" nations like China to hop on boards this "kumbia" train.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 129 of 203

@fangoh45 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You're on it.

If they (Libs) really believed what they say, they'd be at best, living in the Amish community, at worst, in caves...much like Al Gore, oh, wait. I take that back. As far as the batteries in the EV, ask fireman how they feel about the safety of those batteries. Don't get me wrong, conserve every way you can, but don't do it with unproven products that come with their own set of problems. I hope to live to see hydrogen power, a practical alternative.

I am always confused by people who assume that paying attention to the scientific facts around human caused climate change indicates some deep seated desire to grow a beard and drive a horse & buggy.   In truth, the first thing is to look at the facts as presented by international science based organizations and compare them to the blog rantings of the climate change deniers. The response is that pollution is causing global climate change.  Now, the question is how to cut down on pollution.  Seems straightforward but  there are always those who believe it is impossible to cut pollution. They are the ones arguing for leaded gasoline in cars and against clean air in citied. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 130 of 203

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Or I can lobby for raising the GAS TAX and drive my EV!

You'll be charging that EV with electricity generated by BURNING fossil fuels! Currently, 68% of all electricity comes from those nasty fossil fuels that create some of that awful CO2 the radical left hates. In addition, think of all the toxic materials used to produce the Li-on and Ni-Mh batteries used in those vehicles.

Oh, the humanity!!!!!

You're on it.

If they (Libs) really believed what they say, they'd be at best, living in the Amish community, at worst, in caves...much like Al Gore, oh, wait. I take that back. As far as the batteries in the EV, ask fireman how they feel about the safety of those batteries. Don't get me wrong, conserve every way you can, but don't do it with unproven products that come with their own set of problems. I hope to live to see hydrogen power, a practical alternative.

Kudos
Views