Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP job board.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Climate Change: Fox News & Fox Follower Got It Wrong... Again

Message 11 of 13

And so against all science and all reason, FOX SNOOZE reports "THE WORLD IS FLAT" and the Fox hounds (eager Fox viewers) believe every word as usual.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Climate Change: Fox News & Fox Follower Got It Wrong... Again

Message 12 of 13

MsStretch,

Thanks for sharing this with me. I love your post.Heart

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Climate Change: Fox News & Fox Follower Got It Wrong... Again

Message 13 of 13

Fox News did an interview with some dude who Fox identified as a co-founder of Greenpeace.  So the bebop-in-chief tweeted:

Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace: “The whole climate crisis is not only Fake News, it’s Fake Science. There is no climate crisis, there’s weather and climate all around the world, and in fact carbon dioxide is the main building block of all life.” @foxandfriends Wow!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 12, 2019

Oops, don't you hate it when real "fake news" gets in the way?  Greenpeace had this to say:

Patrick Moore was not a co-founder of Greenpeace. He does not represent Greenpeace. He is a paid lobbyist, not an independent source. His statements about @AOC & the #GreenNewDeal have nothing to do with our positions.

— Greenpeace USA (@greenpeaceusa) March 12, 2019

Source: BBK

It simply amazes me that there are actual real live people who think a proven liar is making America great again.

Kudos
Views
Replies