Reply
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
192
Views

Re: Classmate Remembers Incident Talked About

192 Views
Message 21 of 44

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:


Every FBI hiree (sic) has a prerequisite for the lie detector test why yes they do.  And why is that?  Because they are reliable. and it doesn't have any legal consequences. No one suggested it did.  If Kavanaugh took one, it wouldn't have any legal consequence either; it would be part of his back ground check, which is what the confirmation process is about.  Kavanaugh has had 6 FBI background checks already (passed all of them) Are you sure it was six?  I thought it was 6 too, but one of your fellow far right extremists claimed it was 15 yesterday,  And btw, he/she is a Fox viewer as well.  But to your point....so?  A 7th wouldn't harm a thing.  Most honest people with integrity would be glad to have the FBI look into the matter and would be willing to take a lie detector test.  And why is that?  They wouldn't want it hanging over their head while sitting on the highest court in the land.  and has top secret clearances already. All of which has NOTHING to do with this matter.... Let the accuser meet with questions and Kavanaugh I agree...but there is absolutely no reason to rush this view other than he may have something to hide.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
192
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
180
Views

Classmate Remembers Incident Talked About

180 Views
Message 22 of 44

Not Happening said, "Every FBI hiree has a prerequisite for the lie detector test and it doesn't have any legal consequences"

 

If I understood what NH said, he's wrong. If someone applies for a job at the FBI and fails a polygraph exam, they will NOT be hired. Does that qualify as a legal consequence?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
180
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
176
Views

Re: Classmate Remembers Incident Talked About

176 Views
Message 23 of 44

@NOTHAPPENING wrote: 

In Democrats mind, a person is guilty until proved innocent. In the minds of a Conservative, every minority is guilty and can never prove they're innocent.  

More blather from the left?  No more blather than the nonsense one posted such as "In Democrats mind, a person is guilty until proved innocent." This is demonstrated when one Conservative repeatedly posts after someone NOT shooting a cop is shot and killed and they write, "they should have followed the cops orders".  For example, the unnecessary and unwarrented shooting in Wichita.  It's all a part of the same issue.....

 

He didn't do it or she would have gone to the police within the last 35 years - suggests a Conservative that relies on Fox for their talking point and doesn't bother learning/listening to/reading about why victims of sexual assault don't come forth.

 I never read that she was raped and you didn't read it herer either.....yet you seem privy to the intimate details.  Only in your own mind.

 

80 to 90% of rapes go unreported.  Would you think Fox would ever report that information?  Of course not.  It's a dirty trick that Fox keeps their viewers so ignorant of the facts.

 You have your facts (thoughts) and I have mine (innocent until proved guilty).  Again will the intellectual dishonesty....no one said he was guilty, that's just you twisting what others say....AGAIN.  The facts are most rapes aren't reported....that's in response to your comment, "He didn't do it or she would have gone to the police within the last 35 years" which is ignorant of the facts about rape victims.

 

btw, 100% of posters here who have come forward and posted they were raped, didn't report the violent crime to police.

No report of anything UNTIL Kavanaugh was nominated for SCOTUS No time better than now.  and then the Democrat dirty tricks start. More Fox/right-wing fanatic conspiracy theories......Indeed, "they never ended."


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
176
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
184
Views

Re: Classmate Remembers Incident Talked About

184 Views
Message 24 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:


I believe that you already know that a lie detector test is not valid in court? Do you know why? Hint - unreliability.  I believe you already know, this isn't court.  I also believe you know lie detectors are used all the time in back ground checks which this issue is all about.  Why?  Reliable, but not 100%.  If he was innocent he would offer to take one.  What would he have too lose?

 

BTW, EVERY FBI employee is required to take a lie detector test AND pass it.


Every FBI hiree has a prerequisite for the lie detector test and it doesn't have any legal consequences. Kavanaugh has had 6 FBI background checks already (passed all of them) and has top secret clearances already. Let the accuser meet with questions and Kavanaugh and hold the vote Monday.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
184
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
185
Views

Re: Classmate Remembers Incident Talked About

185 Views
Message 25 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

This is WHY the GOP wants to RUSH this Nomination through........................without a Investigation

 


She already had 35 years to bring it up and now that the Republicans have nominated a SCOTUS, it's time for the Democrats to play every dirty trick they can think of.


What's the Rush?

 

We went over 14 months without a full Supreme Court

 

Why The Rush and the refusal to investigate?

 

Kavanaugh had months to prepare for his hearing- the GOP wont give Christine Blasey Ford 2 weeks - or a FBI Investigation WHY - they know there are dozens of Cristina King Miranda's who have information...................................

 

 


Trump has a busy schedule. I know the left is used to the snail Obama but Trump has a second tax cut to get done, a wall to build, NK negotiations, more government streamlining.

 

Why do you want to move like a snail? In 35 years, she had no problems, didn't complain to police, no complaints to FBI, 6 FBI investigations giving top secret classification to Kavanaugh as well as a spotless unblemished career until the Democrat dirty tricks start.


Whats dirty about it? If he hadnt done it there would be no problem. Or, if HE had the guts to to find her and make amends back in the day, there wouldnt be a problem. Or, if HE HADNT PUT HIMSLEF ABOVE THE LAW and been drinking it wouldnt have happened. 

 


In Democrats mind, a person is guilty until proved innocent. In the minds of a Conservative, every minority is guilty and can never prove they're innocent.  

More blather from the left?

He didn't do it or she would have gone to the police within the last 35 years - suggests a Conservative that relies on Fox for their talking point and doesn't bother learning/listening to/reading about why victims of sexual assault don't come forth.

 I never read that she was raped yet you seem privy to the intimate details.

80 to 90% of rapes go unreported.  Would you think Fox would ever report that information?  Of course not.  It's a dirty trick that Fox keeps their viewers so ignorant of the facts.

 You have your facts (thoughts) and I have mine (innocent until proved guilty).

btw, 100% of posters here who have come forward and posted they were raped, didn't report the violent crime to police.

No report of anything UNTIL Kavanaugh was nominated for SCOTUS and then the Democrat dirty tricks start. I shouldn't say start since they never ended.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
185
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
181
Views

Re: Classmate Remembers Incident Talked About

181 Views
Message 26 of 44

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MIseker wrote: 

In Democrats mind, a person is guilty until proved innocent. In the minds of a Conservative, every minority is guilty and can never prove they're innocent.  He didn't do it or she would have gone to the police within the last 35 years - suggests a Conservative that relies on Fox for their talking point and doesn't bother learning/listening to/reading about why victims of sexual assault don't come forth.

 

80 to 90% of rapes go unreported.  Would you think Fox would ever report that information?  Of course not.  It's a dirty trick that Fox keeps their viewers so ignorant of the facts.

 

btw, 100% of posters here who have come forward and posted they were raped, didn't report the violent crime to police.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
181
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
182
Views

Re: Classmate Remembers Incident Talked About

182 Views
Message 27 of 44

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:


I believe that you already know that a lie detector test is not valid in court? Do you know why? Hint - unreliability.  I believe you already know, this isn't court.  I also believe you know lie detectors are used all the time in back ground checks which this issue is all about.  Why?  Reliable, but not 100%.  If he was innocent he would offer to take one.  What would he have too lose?

 

BTW, EVERY FBI employee is required to take a lie detector test AND pass it.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
182
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
180
Views

Re: Classmate Remembers Incident Talked About

180 Views
Message 28 of 44

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:


Trump has a busy schedule. And what does that have to do with filling the SCOTUS seat?  Oh, please do tell....

I figured you'd ask so here goes: Trump has to devote time to pushing his candidate because NONE of the liberal Democrats want a conservative judge and part of the Republicans are lukewarm also, but since it was bothering you so much. In fact, the Democrats have been in attack mode from day one when Kavanaugh was nominated, but you already knew that, didn't you? Any more trivial questions? "Devote time".  That's funny, NOT.  Thank you. 1. He has to devote ZERO time 2.  If he stays off Twitter, he'd triple his available time 3. He has to devore ZERO TIME!!!  4.  And do I need to add, he has to devote ZERO TIME??? He just would just need to wait.  He could even watch more Fox News!!!!

 

.I know the left is used to the snail Obama but Trump has a second tax cut to get done, a wall to build, NK negotiations, more government streamlining.  None of which has anything to do with filling a SCOTUS seat.  Make it up as they go.....

Reread the previous section because you are repetitious again. "Devote time".  That's funny, NOT.  Thank you. 1. He has to devote ZERO time 2.  If he stays off Twitter, he'd triple his available time 3. He has to devore ZERO TIME!!!  4.  And do I need to add, he has to devote ZERO TIME??? He would just need to wait.  He could even watch more Fox News!!!!

 

I hope wer're clear now.

 

"Devote time".....LMAO!!!!!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
180
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
192
Views

Classmate Remembers Incident Talked About

192 Views
Message 29 of 44

Not Happening is technically correct, but he apparently doesn't understand the signifcance of polygraphs. By the way, detectives use them all the time because they are indeed very reliable. But what's more important to them is when someone volunteers to take a polygraph versus someone who refuses to take one. That is huge in an investigation.

 

When homicide detectives are conducting an criminal investigation, do you think the guy who committed a murder will volunteer for a polygraph? No way.

 

But if Not Happening was a suspect in the murder case, he would demand the opportunity to take a polygraph because he knows it would prove he was innocent. Just volunteering for the test would tell the homicide investigators what they want to know.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
192
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
191
Views

Re: Classmate Remembers Incident Talked About

191 Views
Message 30 of 44

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

This is WHY the GOP wants to RUSH this Nomination through........................without a Investigation

 


She already had 35 years to bring it up and now that the Republicans have nominated a SCOTUS, it's time for the Democrats to play every dirty trick they can think of.


What's the Rush?

 

We went over 14 months without a full Supreme Court

 

Why The Rush and the refusal to investigate?

 

Kavanaugh had months to prepare for his hearing- the GOP wont give Christine Blasey Ford 2 weeks - or a FBI Investigation WHY - they know there are dozens of Cristina King Miranda's who have information...................................

 

 


Trump has a busy schedule. I know the left is used to the snail Obama but Trump has a second tax cut to get done, a wall to build, NK negotiations, more government streamlining.

 

Why do you want to move like a snail? In 35 years, she had no problems, didn't complain to police, no complaints to FBI, 6 FBI investigations giving top secret classification to Kavanaugh as well as a spotless unblemished career until the Democrat dirty tricks start.


Whats dirty about it? If he hadnt done it there would be no problem. Or, if HE had the guts to to find her and make amends back in the day, there wouldnt be a problem. Or, if HE HADNT PUT HIMSLEF ABOVE THE LAW and been drinking it wouldnt have happened. 

 


In Democrats mind, a person is guilty until proved innocent. He didn't do it or she would have gone to the police within the last 35 years - another Democrat dirty trick!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
191
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors