Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Classmate Remembers Incident Talked About

Message 1 of 44

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

This is WHY the GOP wants to RUSH this Nomination through........................without a Investigation

She already had 35 years to bring it up and now that the Republicans have nominated a SCOTUS, it's time for the Democrats to play every dirty trick they can think of.

Why bring it up now? Same reason there's no statute of limitations on the crime - some things are so disgusting normal people feel it is simply wrong to allow the perp to escape with the passage of time.

As for "dirty tricks", I'd suggest the GOPers who are threatening Professor Ford's life and have hacked her personal emails to slander her are the ones that label applies to, NOT the Democrats who want her to have the crimes against her investigated by the FBI. Pretty sure threatening to kill a witness in a Federal investigation qualifies something the FBI would be expected to investigate. But Republicans are terrified the FBI will once again discover the TRUTH, so they lie about it not being something the FBI does.

Telling a witness they're "on their own" concerning people who threaten her life strikes me as the most vile form of "witness tampering" imaginable.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 44

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Every FBI hiree (sic) has a prerequisite for the lie detector test why yes they do.  And why is that?  Because they are reliable. and it doesn't have any legal consequences. No one suggested it did.  If Kavanaugh took one, it wouldn't have any legal consequence either; it would be part of his back ground check, which is what the confirmation process is about.  Kavanaugh has had 6 FBI background checks already (passed all of them) Are you sure it was six?  I thought it was 6 too, but one of your fellow far right extremists claimed it was 15 yesterday,  And btw, he/she is a Fox viewer as well.  But to your point....so?  A 7th wouldn't harm a thing.  Most honest people with integrity would be glad to have the FBI look into the matter and would be willing to take a lie detector test.  And why is that?  They wouldn't want it hanging over their head while sitting on the highest court in the land.  and has top secret clearances already. All of which has NOTHING to do with this matter.... Let the accuser meet with questions and Kavanaugh I agree...but there is absolutely no reason to rush this view other than he may have something to hide.

Hiree (no sic) IS a word that the left doesn't know so don't try to make yourself look smarter than you are!

http://scrabble.merriam.com/finder/hiree

Thats right and don't forget -

How many Hirees can a Hirer Hire if there are multiple Hirers Hiring Hirees............................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Every FBI hiree (sic) has a prerequisite for the lie detector test why yes they do.  And why is that?  Because they are reliable. and it doesn't have any legal consequences. No one suggested it did.  If Kavanaugh took one, it wouldn't have any legal consequence either; it would be part of his back ground check, which is what the confirmation process is about.  Kavanaugh has had 6 FBI background checks already (passed all of them) Are you sure it was six?  I thought it was 6 too, but one of your fellow far right extremists claimed it was 15 yesterday,  And btw, he/she is a Fox viewer as well.  But to your point....so?  A 7th wouldn't harm a thing.  Most honest people with integrity would be glad to have the FBI look into the matter and would be willing to take a lie detector test.  And why is that?  They wouldn't want it hanging over their head while sitting on the highest court in the land.  and has top secret clearances already. All of which has NOTHING to do with this matter.... Let the accuser meet with questions and Kavanaugh I agree...but there is absolutely no reason to rush this view other than he may have something to hide.

Hiree (no sic) IS a word that the left doesn't know so don't try to make yourself look smarter than you are!

http://scrabble.merriam.com/finder/hiree

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Classmate Remembers Incident Talked About

Message 4 of 44

Not Happening needs to read more carefully. I said "IF" I understand him correctly. Apparently I did not. And I posed it as a question, does that qualify as a legal consequence?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 44

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening said, "Every FBI hiree has a prerequisite for the lie detector test and it doesn't have any legal consequences"

If I understood what NH said, he's wrong. If someone applies for a job at the FBI and fails a polygraph exam, they will NOT be hired. Does that qualify as a legal consequence?

You, my friend, must learn to read with comprehension! If you don't get a job with FBI, it doesn't mean legal consequences but time to look for another job.

You are wrong - AGAIN!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 44

Kavanaugh Yearbook.jpg

Kavanaugh Yearbook 1.jpg

Kavanaugh 2.jpg

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 44

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist, what can you say when someone refuses to use common sense? There are very good reasons why law enforcement regularly utilizes polygraph exams. And the same is true for those who conduct background security checks.

Polygraph exams are extremely valuable tools in the investigative process.

Yes they are, CeeTee, Yes they are.  Police use them often in criminal cases, as well as within the ranks investigating other police officers.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 44

@alferdpacker wrote:

@jimc91- did the classmate in question take a polygraph test?

What was the result?

Has Kavanaugh taken a polygraph test?

Why not?  Does he have something to hide?

Why are you posting off topic?

Right you are, A.P.  If some want to whine about the accuracy of a lie detector test, fine, then have the FBI investigate the matter. It could be accomplished within a week.  But are those against lie detector tests suggesting Ford lied in hers and it wasn't picked up?  Or that if Kavanaugh is shown to be lying, it could be incorrect?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Classmate Remembers Incident Talked About

Message 9 of 44

Centrist, what can you say when someone refuses to use common sense? There are very good reasons why law enforcement regularly utilizes polygraph exams. And the same is true for those who conduct background security checks.

Polygraph exams are extremely valuable tools in the investigative process.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 44

@jimc91 wrote:

The Truth About Lie Detectors (aka Polygraph Tests)

Most psychologists agree that there is little evidence that polygraph tests can accurately detect lies.

Which is exactly why most all law enforcement agencies and the intelligence communities use them.  Right Jim?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors