From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Classless trump Has McCabe Fired 2 Days Before Retirement

Message 1 of 99

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Jim, try to forget politics and look at the person. We all have different views on how the government should operate and/or how we should deal with the world we live in. Conservatives, Liberals, or Independents like me, see the world differently and that's perfectly understandable and normal.

What I don't understand Jim, is how someone can spend all their time in this forum defending such a despicable human being like Donald Trump. I don't have to repeat all of his nasty qualities as a person. I never see any of you complain about his pathological lying, non-stop insults of others, horrible treatment of people, his ego maniac behavior, etc.

Jim, are people who admire and defend Trump every day just like him, do they like it when Trump is so nasty to everyone? Or is there's some mystical reason why they ignore his horrific personal behavior? It's definitely a mystery I do not understand. 

defending such a despicable human being like Donald Trump

admire and defend Trump every day

his nasty qualities as a person

his horrific personal behavior

These are not the topic, it is much more straight forward - should a federal exec fired for cause be allowed to stay on longer so as to get more from the taxpayers?

That is an issue no one seems to want to address.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 99

@jimc91wrote:

I do find it refreshing we have a President that is doing what he said he would do when running for the office he was elected to.

Do  really believe that the expectation of the people that voted for Trump haven't changed?
After a year and a half and seeing what we have all been looking at. do you still believe that most Americans really expected this Trump Presidency?
Doesn't it bother you to see his behaviour in all aspects. moral, ethical etc.
Are you really trying to simply stick to your guns just because? you don't want to understand or realize that perhaps things are not what they should be?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 99

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Jim, try to forget politics and look at the person. We all have different views on how the government should operate and/or how we should deal with the world we live in. Conservatives, Liberals, or Independents like me, see the world differently and that's perfectly understandable and normal.

What I don't understand Jim, is how someone can spend all their time in this forum defending such a despicable human being like Donald Trump. I don't have to repeat all of his nasty qualities as a person. I never see any of you complain about his pathological lying, non-stop insults of others, horrible treatment of people, his ego maniac behavior, etc.

Jim, are people who admire and defend Trump every day just like him, do they like it when Trump is so nasty to everyone? Or is there's some mystical reason why they ignore his horrific personal behavior? It's definitely a mystery I do not understand. 

Because he is steering the country in the direction I want and addressing the issues I am interested in.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Classless trump Has McCabe Fired 2 Days Before Retirement

Message 4 of 99

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 99

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Would you like a lunch time big laugh? In the eyes of Trump/Fox Lovers, McCabe is classless while the pathological LIAR in the White House is their hero. How does one explain that contradiction?

Try to focus - the discussion is whether or not a fed exec fired for cause should be allowed to stick around long enough to get additional funds from the taxpayer.

And everything but that is addressed - including Fox.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 99

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Would you like a lunch time big laugh? In the eyes of Trump/Fox Lovers, McCabe is classless while the pathological LIAR in the White House is their hero. How does one explain that contradiction?

I have yet to here a Trump supporter here refer to the President being their hero.  That's still a fabrication on your part.

I do find it refreshing we have a President that is doing what he said he would do when running for the office he was elected to.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Classless trump Has McCabe Fired 2 Days Before Retirement

Message 7 of 99

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 99

Obviously Jim you have never worked in a government agency or a city or a county agency.

In any of those agencies, you can retire with full benefits at 50 and 20 years of service. 

I did,  my own daughter  did. and many of my friends have also done that. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 99

@Richva wrote:

The situation seems to be that the firing was rushed in order to prevent him from receiving his pension after 30 years.   The ultimate fear of every person with a pension in this country and Trump is just the monster to make those fears a reality. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are just wrong on the facts.  He was not there 30 years, it was more like 21.

Here is the Wiki file:

Andrew George McCabe[4] (born March 18, 1968)[5] is an American attorney who served as the Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from February 2016 to January 2018.

From May 9, 2017, to August 2, 2017, McCabe served as the Acting Director of the FBI following James Comey's dismissal by President Donald Trump. U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions stated that McCabe was one of several candidates under consideration for Director. President Trump ultimately chose Christopher A. Wray, the former Assistant Attorney General for the Justice Department's Criminal Division, to succeed Comey.[6] Once Wray was sworn in, McCabe returned to the position of Deputy Director.[7]

On January 29, 2018, McCabe stepped down from his position[8] as Deputy Director of the FBI.[9][10][11]

On March 16, 2018, Sessions fired McCabe 26 hours before his scheduled retirement.[12][13] Sessions said he based his action on reports from the DOJ Inspector General and the FBI's disciplinary office saying that McCabe had made unauthorized releases of information to the media and had "lacked candor" in talking about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_McCabe

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 99

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Everybody in this forum knows it was wrong to fire the man on a Friday night. And we know RK will never criticize his hero in the White House for ordering such a nasty act.

Everybody in this forum also knows if Donald Trump came on TV and said he blocked the firing of McCabe on a Friday night so he could get his pension, RK would completely agree with and praise his hero in that hypothetical scenario.

You see, it doesn't matter which way it went down. It's not a matter of right or wrong for RK, he will always defend or honor whatever his hero in the White House does or says.

rk does not have a hero in the WH. 

However, once again rk would like to inquire how many think that if a high level government employee is to be fired for cause, should that firing be delayed so he can collect more from the taxpayers? 

The situation seems to be that the firing was rushed in order to prevent him from receiving his pension after 30 years.   The ultimate fear of every person with a pension in this country and Trump is just the monster to make those fears a reality. 

Not true - and it evades the basic issue of whether a fed exec fired for cause should be allowed to hang around long enough to increase his "take" from the tax payers.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors