Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Classified Memo on DOJ and FBI

Message 81 of 135
Oh, BOOM!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 135

Let’s see:

Sara Carter, there is real unbiased, equal opportunity reporter. 

What nunes and gang did was very unethical. 

How do we not know that maybe trump or nunes and gang didn’t mess with the files and delete them because there wasn’t any there, there, but wanted to make it appear that there was.

If nunes is so on the up and up why did he sneak around like a thief in the night. 

If he is so sure about this info, why is he afraid to let the FBI look at it. 

He does realize that this is just a memo (like all of the crap that trump signs) and not a top secret document and can release it...without the theatrics. 

Can we just say that nunes and the rest of the flying monkeys are just trying to appease the wicked witch. 

Nunes showed his true colors and lack of credibility earlier on...must have conferred with hannity.

With such long posts of wordiness, you do realize that the more that a dog tries to cover it’s doo, the more it keeps digging!!

What a shame...trump and gang

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 135

@jimc91 wrote:

A Bombshell House Intelligence report exposing extensive FISA abuse could lead to the removal of senior government officials

BY: Sara Carter

A review of a classified document outlining what is described as extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday and the revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated.

These sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.

The House Intelligence Committee passed the motion along party lines Thursday to make the classified report alleging extensive ‘FISA Abuse’ related to the controversial dossier available to all House members. The report contains information regarding the dossier that alleges President Trump and members of his team colluded with the Russians in the 2016 presidential election. Some members of the House viewed the document in a secure room Thursday.

Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., offered the motion on Thursday to make the Republican majority-authored report available to the members.

“The document shows a troubling course of conduct and we need to make the document available, so the public can see it,” said a senior government official, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the document. “Once the public sees it, we can hold the people involved accountable in a number of ways.”

The government official said that after reading the document “some of these people should no longer be in the government.”

The document also apparently outlines “several problematic” issues with how FISA warrants were “packaged, and used” state several sources with knowledge of the report.

Over the past year, whistleblowers in the law enforcement and intelligence community have revealed to Congress what they believe to be extensive abuse with regard to FISA surveillance, as previously reported. 

The dossier was used in part as evidence for a warrant to surveil members of the Trump campaign, according to a story published this month. Former British spy Christopher Steele, who compiled the dossier in 2016, was hired by embattled research firm Fusion GPS. The firm’s founder is Glenn Simpson, a former Wall Street Journal reporter who has already testified before Congress in relation to the dossier. In October, The Washington Post revealed for the first time that it was the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC that financed Fusion GPS.

Congressional members are hopeful that the classified information will be declassified and released to the public.

“We probably will get this stuff released by the end of the month,” stated a congressional member, who asked not to be named.

But the government official, who viewed the document said “it will be tough for a lot of people to see this and especially the media, which has been attempting to deemphasize the dossier. It’s going to punch a hole in their collusion narrative.”

The House vote to make the report available to all members is a major step in exposing the long-guarded classified documents obtained by the House Intelligence Committee over the past year. It allows members of the House to view the report and could quickly lead to a motion to declassify the report for the public, numerous House members told this reporter.

“It’s a (House Intelligence) committee document that deals with the assessment on the Department of Justice, FBI and the oversight work that is being conducted by the committee,” said a congressional source, which spoke on condition that they not be named.

https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a-bombshell-house-intelligence-report-exposing-extensive-fisa-abu...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Time is UP!

#ReleaseTheDocuments

Lets go back to the start of this thread. This report has been worked on by a group of House Reb. for sometime now, and first reported about a month ago. They held their meetings in secret and used documents that were obtained for another investigation, and never told Dem. on the committee what they were doing.

The report now talked about was written by them and includes some material that is classified. Lets look at the FISA warrant's they talk about. To get one you have to go into court and present to a judge why you need it, and back that up with evidence. This was done so what these Reb. are trying to tell all is that the judges (yes more then one) are crooked along with the FBI. The FBI requested a copy of their report so they could look at what  was charged and take action if any FBI agent violated any rules or law. The Reb. would not give them a copy. Why? They want to make it public so there is no reason why the FBI should not have it.

Far right leadership is now making this a top priority to offset other bad news we are hearing about Trump and Reb. It is on FOX day and night so the orders are out to followers to push it everywhere they can. They are also using the Russian BOTS to get it out even faster. They say more BOTS than ever. From what we see in here that is true. When it comes out we will find as in all the other so called big stories that it is a manufactured collection that produces nonsense, but has kept people busing so they will not follow up what is really happening.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Classified Memo on DOJ and FBI

Message 84 of 135

Jim said, "FYI,  your very insulting name calling "Cult Member" label that you have assigned to anyone that supports our duly elected president."

1. We need a correction to your false assumption. I do not assign that label to anyone who supports Trump. I assign that label only to those who never question, challenge, or criticize Trump. It's been more than 2 years since Trump announced his candidacy and I have yet to see one post where any of our forum members, who support Trump, have disagreed with, questioned, or criticized him. Unbelievable! In light of that, they qualify in the top tier for membership in the Trump Cult.

One could easily be removed from that category by periodically disagreeing with, criticizing, or questioning Donald Trump. That shouldn't be too hard, should it?

2. My second comment is a question reference something I've seen in Trump supporters who have a huge double standard. Their standards are different for President Obama versus Trump. But let's get to my question for you, which illustrates what I think is a huge double standard on your part.

Please explain the difference between me describing members of "The Trump Cult" and a term you frequently use for those who criticize your hero in the White House, "Trump Derangement Syndrome"

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 135

Jim, if you're going to ask me a question, please read my answer. I never said the FBI doesn't have any corrupt personnel. The last time I checked, about 35,000 people are employed by the FBI. I have no doubt that somewhere in the mix of 35,000 employees there is a very small percentage of corrupt people.

Just because you think there are a tiny number crooks, and I mean a very tiny number who are corrupt, doesn't meant the entire agency is crooked. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 135

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members do not deal with facts and documentation. They do not use logical arguments and they ignore any fact which makes their hero and idol in the White House look bad.

@CriticalThinking, FYI,  your very insulting name calling "Cult Member" label that you have assigned to anyone that supports our duly elected president does not exactly inspire serious and civil discussion.  It does however insult me.  If that is what you are intending to do (insult me) you have succeeded but for the life of me I have no clue as to your motivation in doing so.

Have a good afternoon.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 135

@CriticalThinking wrote:

" what do you call it when the FBI says they were unable to preserve 5 months worth of text message evidence on two individuals they are investigating that happen to work for the FBI or DOJ?"

I think it's pathetic, someone should be severely disciplined or fired. We don't know if it was a careless error, a deliberate deletion, or a combination of both. But that doesn't mean the FBI is corrupt. 

So by your logic the FBI has NO corrupt personnel just incompetent people.  Fired and indicted would be acceptable to me.  If convicted they need to go to jail and the public needs to know about it.  That alone would go a long way toward restoring the image of the FBI and Law and Order in the US law enforcement community.

Please spare me this type of logic...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 135

What a joke , we are told to trust President Trump ( 2,000 documented lies to date ), but not the FBI , DOJ , Prosecutor Mueller , CIA or all the other Intelligence agencies. The bamboozled Ship of Fools stay aboard !!!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 135

Trump Cult members do not deal with facts and documentation. They do not use logical arguments and they ignore any fact which makes their hero and idol in the White House look bad.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 135

@CriticalThinking wrote:

It's very unfortunate, but Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality devoid of facts and the truth.

Trump called the Federal Bureau of Investigation “tainted” and said its reputation was “in tatters.” The president claimed that ideological bias was behind the FBI’s decisions about criminal investigations involving Hillary Clinton and Robert S. Mueller III’s ongoing special counsel investigation. Isn't it interesting that their hero and idol is attacking both the FBI and Robert Mueller. I wonder why Trump's doing that? Hmmm.......... could it be?

Well, it has been tainted by the corruption of the Obama Administration and it will be good for it to be restored to it's former position of non-partisan law enforcement.

Trump had the nerve to state he would restore the FBI. Hey Donnie, they don't need restoring. 

Hey, ct - see the above.

Trump also attacked our intelligence agencies because they are all stating Russia interfered with our election. But don't tell this to a member of the Trump Cult who will describe that as "fake news".

Was it the agencies official reporting or individual rouge employees leaking that you refer to?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors