From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Classified Memo on DOJ and FBI

Message 101 of 135

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members are so worried about their hero in the White House that they cling to every hope given to them by right wing media in an attempt to smear the FBI and Director Mueller. Trump Cult members lost their moral compass a long time ago. That's assuming they ever had one. 

They will do anything to defend their idol and hero in the White House. Oh I forgot, there's one thing they will never do and that is examine the facts. Why? Because the truth is not important to them.

Interesting - we "deplorables" have lost our moral compass but, the IRS lost subpoenaed emails, the Dept. of State lost subpoenaed emails and now:

https://www.apnews.com/ce84437c8b1c4a27881d49f51e02631f?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&u...

That "moral compass" stuff is, of course, subjective. But the real information in real emails seems to have represented a real "loseable" for the Obama Administration.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Classified Memo on DOJ and FBI

Message 102 of 135

Trump Cult members are so worried about their hero in the White House that they cling to every hope given to them by right wing media in an attempt to smear the FBI and Director Mueller. Trump Cult members lost their moral compass a long time ago. That's assuming they ever had one. 

They will do anything to defend their idol and hero in the White House. Oh I forgot, there's one thing they will never do and that is examine the facts. Why? Because the truth is not important to them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 103 of 135

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

See what the far right has come to. They just push the button and post the same nonsense over and over again. Looks like they have been told to just fill up space, and that they do. One thing for sure there is a lot of empty space in the far right Reb. brains if this is what the leaders think will make people follow them. Thinking people will not. Now we know Trump supporters are white (KKK Type), not educated, mostly rural, can not think to well, easy to lead.

I support the agenda of President Trump. I am white - is that a problem to the racist left? I am not a Kluxer, I am educated, not rural, think very well (as you have seen in my posts) and a bit of a maverick. as such I can see the importance of knowing whether the corrupt DOJ used the Dem bought and paid for document as a fraudulent basis to spy on American citizens.

Now, do you have any thoughts on the subject beyond insults and "your time is up"?

Yes I do. Why would someone who is educated spend so much time on a silly subject that was answered a long time ago. Tell us what the agenda of Trump is in detail, and tell us in detail what he has done to advance the country. Did you see  that Germany is now the most respected country in the world. It replaced the US which is headed toward the bottom, and all that happened in the last year. What do you think of that?

Well, it appears that "us" isn't intelligent enough to read and understand the topic.

Come back when and if "us" has some thought on that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 104 of 135

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

See what the far right has come to. They just push the button and post the same nonsense over and over again. Looks like they have been told to just fill up space, and that they do. One thing for sure there is a lot of empty space in the far right Reb. brains if this is what the leaders think will make people follow them. Thinking people will not. Now we know Trump supporters are white (KKK Type), not educated, mostly rural, can not think to well, easy to lead.

I support the agenda of President Trump. I am white - is that a problem to the racist left? I am not a Kluxer, I am educated, not rural, think very well (as you have seen in my posts) and a bit of a maverick. as such I can see the importance of knowing whether the corrupt DOJ used the Dem bought and paid for document as a fraudulent basis to spy on American citizens.

Now, do you have any thoughts on the subject beyond insults and "your time is up"?

Yes I do. Why would someone who is educated spend so much time on a silly subject that was answered a long time ago. Tell us what the agenda of Trump is in detail, and tell us in detail what he has done to advance the country. Did you see  that Germany is now the most respected country in the world. It replaced the US which is headed toward the bottom, and all that happened in the last year. What do you think of that?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Classified Memo on DOJ and FBI

Message 105 of 135

As we've seen so often since Trump was elected, any hint of corruption at the FBI sends Trump Cult members into orbit. While in orbit, they are incapable of carefully analyzing and understanding the information presented to them on Fox and other right wing sites. In the end, they believe anything which jives with what the Liar and Chief in the White House says and ignore the truth.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 106 of 135

@MIseker wrote:

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
"1984". George Orwell

exactly what you were doing in praising the ds in your previous post

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 107 of 135

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Consider:   someone wrote a memo.   The memo is 'classified", which means that it cannot be released to the public.   The Freedom Caucus got the short straw and had to try and sell this faux outrage with the buddies of Alt-Right and Fox media spinners. 

Sessions had said that he is really going to search out and prosecute anyone who dares to release classified information to the media.  Thus far he has found no one...the one girl has already made a plea so he has plenty of staff waiting and ready to ferret out anyone who would release such information

Dems who have seen the 'memo" said Freedom Caucus are spinning propaganda, so obviously, they won't leak it to the press - so who will leak it:   Republicans.    They have now painted themselves into a corner.    Well played Republican IDIOTS.

Are you saying that it is acceptable to corrupt the DoJ and other agencies for partisan purposes but letting the public know it happened is horrible?

no, YOU are saying that. You think its fine and dandy the right is playing partisan hackery with our legal institutions, agreeing with each and every unproven allegation against the legal community. I dont see any Dems promoting anthing but justice. had to fire a couple people? fine and dandy. lol..

i am saying that there is evidence of possible corruption in such institutions, it should be investigated. the name strzok indicates it needs some looking at. the "tarmac summit" indicates it needs some lookin into, the use of a dossier bought and paid for by the dnc to get a fisa warrant to spy on thepolitical opposition indicates it needs some looking into.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 108 of 135

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
"1984". George Orwell

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 109 of 135

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Consider:   someone wrote a memo.   The memo is 'classified", which means that it cannot be released to the public.   The Freedom Caucus got the short straw and had to try and sell this faux outrage with the buddies of Alt-Right and Fox media spinners. 

Sessions had said that he is really going to search out and prosecute anyone who dares to release classified information to the media.  Thus far he has found no one...the one girl has already made a plea so he has plenty of staff waiting and ready to ferret out anyone who would release such information

Dems who have seen the 'memo" said Freedom Caucus are spinning propaganda, so obviously, they won't leak it to the press - so who will leak it:   Republicans.    They have now painted themselves into a corner.    Well played Republican IDIOTS.

Are you saying that it is acceptable to corrupt the DoJ and other agencies for partisan purposes but letting the public know it happened is horrible?

no, YOU are saying that. You think its fine and dandy the right is playing partisan hackery with our legal institutions, agreeing with each and every unproven allegation against the legal community. I dont see any Dems promoting anthing but justice. had to fire a couple people? fine and dandy. lol..

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 110 of 135

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

actually i take exception to  "think very well (as you have seen in my posts)" and the ol "bit of a maverick". lol. that line evokes John Mcain, and Mcain you aint. Independant research and out of the box thinking are not a hallmark of your posts. SO what if the info was bought and paid for..as long as it was legally obtained and is true THE FACT IT WAS PAID FOR DOES NOT MATTER. point out where the violation of the law is. The Dossier exists. its not phony, you can hold it in your hand. its there, it exists as a solid. It contains what some law enforcement pros considered credible evidence. It doesnt contain what hannity says, or your favorite house member, of what nazi keyboard warriors claim.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors