Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Classified Memo on DOJ and FBI

Message 91 of 135

It's very unfortunate, but Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality devoid of facts and the truth.

Trump called the Federal Bureau of Investigation “tainted” and said its reputation was “in tatters.” The president claimed that ideological bias was behind the FBI’s decisions about criminal investigations involving Hillary Clinton and Robert S. Mueller III’s ongoing special counsel investigation. Isn't it interesting that their hero and idol is attacking both the FBI and Robert Mueller. I wonder why Trump's doing that? Hmmm.......... could it be?

Trump had the nerve to state he would restore the FBI. Hey Donnie, they don't need restoring. 

Trump also attacked our intelligence agencies because they are all stating Russia interfered with our election. But don't tell this to a member of the Trump Cult who will describe that as "fake news".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Classified Memo on DOJ and FBI

Message 92 of 135

@CriticalThinking wrote:

" what do you call it when the FBI says they were unable to preserve 5 months worth of text message evidence on two individuals they are investigating that happen to work for the FBI or DOJ?"

I think it's pathetic, someone should be severely disciplined or fired. We don't know if it was a careless error, a deliberate deletion, or a combination of both. But that doesn't mean the FBI is corrupt. 

Do you know what concerns me far more than a mistake on the part of the FBI? That is Trump Cult members who fall in line behind Trump to attack great American institutions like our intelligence agencies and the FBI. Everyone and every department makes mistakes, but pushing a paranoid conspiracy theory is what scares me.

That approach is taken by several here and I can't tell if it has to do with denseness or game playing. The reality is that no one is attacking the FBI. But some are pointing out (and others are trying to hide) the politicization of a few members - Strzok for example - and their use of the power of the FBI for partisan purposes..

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 135

" what do you call it when the FBI says they were unable to preserve 5 months worth of text message evidence on two individuals they are investigating that happen to work for the FBI or DOJ?"

I think it's pathetic, someone should be severely disciplined or fired. We don't know if it was a careless error, a deliberate deletion, or a combination of both. But that doesn't mean the FBI is corrupt. 

Do you know what concerns me far more than a mistake on the part of the FBI? That is Trump Cult members who fall in line behind Trump to attack great American institutions like our intelligence agencies and the FBI. Everyone and every department makes mistakes, but pushing a paranoid conspiracy theory is what scares me.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 135

@CriticalThinking, what do you call it when the FBI says they were unable to preserve 5 months worth of text message evidence on two individuals they are investigating that happen to work for the FBI or DOJ?

Is that behavior becoming of the FBI?

Your turn.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 135

In the eyes of Trump Cult members, the FBI is no longer the world's elite law enforcement agency. They fall in line like sheep behind their idol in the White House and go on the attack against the FBI. They live in an alternate reality because smart and fair people understand the FBI is the world's premier law enforcment agency. Just like any other group, there are people who make mistakes, but mistakes don't equal a conspiracy. Never forget, the FBI is the best on the planet. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 135

The FBI was unable to preserve some text messages between two agents who have been accused of anti-Trump bias, including one who previously served on special counsel Robert Mueller’s team, according to a letter from the bureau to lawmakers.

The FBI said it did not have a record of messages exchanged over a six-month period between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page because many of its issued mobile phones had problems related to “rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades.” 

“The result was that data that should have been automatically collected and retained for long-term storage and retrieval was not collected,” the FBI explained in the letter.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) expressed concerns over the missing messages, according to a letter he sent to FBI Director Christopher Wray, obtained Sunday by The Hill.

Strzok, who also worked on the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server, was removed last summer from Mueller’s probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia after it was discovered he had sent anti-Trump messages. 

Some Republicans seized on the news as an indication that Mueller’s probe was biased against President Trump

The missing messages were sent between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017, according to Johnson’s letter. 

The Justice Department on Friday also provided Johnson with 384 pages of additional messages between Strzok and Page, according to the letter.

One exchange, disclosed in Johnson's letter, shows the two agents criticizing the timing of then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s announcement that she would accept the FBI’s recommendation on the Clinton email investigation.

Johnson, who chairs the Senate's Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, asks Wray to explain the scope of the missing messages, and if the FBI has searched Strzok's and Page's non-FBI phones for possible federal records.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/370027-fbi-unable-to-preserve-certain-text-exchanges-from-agent-r...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here we go again...  

Evidence gone missing.  

The swamp protecting itself.  

Who is OK with this?

VIMTSTL
Tags (4)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 135

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

See what the far right has come to. They just push the button and post the same nonsense over and over again. Looks like they have been told to just fill up space, and that they do. One thing for sure there is a lot of empty space in the far right Reb. brains if this is what the leaders think will make people follow them. Thinking people will not. Now we know Trump supporters are white (KKK Type), not educated, mostly rural, can not think to well, easy to lead.

I support the agenda of President Trump. I am white - is that a problem to the racist left? I am not a Kluxer, I am educated, not rural, think very well (as you have seen in my posts) and a bit of a maverick. as such I can see the importance of knowing whether the corrupt DOJ used the Dem bought and paid for document as a fraudulent basis to spy on American citizens.

Now, do you have any thoughts on the subject beyond insults and "your time is up"?

Yes I do. Why would someone who is educated spend so much time on a silly subject that was answered a long time ago. Tell us what the agenda of Trump is in detail, and tell us in detail what he has done to advance the country. Did you see  that Germany is now the most respected country in the world. It replaced the US which is headed toward the bottom, and all that happened in the last year. What do you think of that?

Well, it appears that "us" isn't intelligent enough to read and understand the topic.

Come back when and if "us" has some thought on that.

Answer the question. What is Trumps agenda.

Start a topic, "What is Trump's Agenda".

Answer the question. Why do you dodge all questions. Educated people should be able to answer questions.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 135

As I stated earlier, members of the Trump Cult will attack the FBI, their directors, and our intelligence agencies because their idol in the White house is telling his low IQ supporters that the FBI and our intelligence agencies are suddenly our enemy. We have proof in this forum that Trump's strategy works.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 135

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

See what the far right has come to. They just push the button and post the same nonsense over and over again. Looks like they have been told to just fill up space, and that they do. One thing for sure there is a lot of empty space in the far right Reb. brains if this is what the leaders think will make people follow them. Thinking people will not. Now we know Trump supporters are white (KKK Type), not educated, mostly rural, can not think to well, easy to lead.

I support the agenda of President Trump. I am white - is that a problem to the racist left? I am not a Kluxer, I am educated, not rural, think very well (as you have seen in my posts) and a bit of a maverick. as such I can see the importance of knowing whether the corrupt DOJ used the Dem bought and paid for document as a fraudulent basis to spy on American citizens.

Now, do you have any thoughts on the subject beyond insults and "your time is up"?

Yes I do. Why would someone who is educated spend so much time on a silly subject that was answered a long time ago. Tell us what the agenda of Trump is in detail, and tell us in detail what he has done to advance the country. Did you see  that Germany is now the most respected country in the world. It replaced the US which is headed toward the bottom, and all that happened in the last year. What do you think of that?

Well, it appears that "us" isn't intelligent enough to read and understand the topic.

Start a topic, "What is Trump's Agenda".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 135

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors