Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Citizenship will no longer be automatic for children of some US military members living overseas

Message 1 of 5

And it seems to be a given, trump and his administration not only lack empathy, but are also racist, cruel, and evil. 
Not only do I not want them running our Country, but I certainly would not want them as neighbors!

And trump claims to be such a great supporter of our Military, but it is just another trump lie. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Citizenship will no longer be automatic for children of some US military members living overseas

Message 2 of 5

All had better go back some time ago. Trump said he was thinking of ending birthright citizenship. This is one little step. He will see what the reaction is from the public. If there is not much then you will see the next step toward the end goal. All Dictators who start off by being elected act this way.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@ASTRAEA wrote:

@WebWiseWoman - Did you mean to post this in "TV Talk", or did it belong in the group on politics & current events?

This is National Policy enunciated by donny Bonespurs tRump, ToadPOTUS and all-'round gutless wonder. It's been out there for all who look to see for MONTHS - where have you been?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@WebWiseWoman - Did you mean to post this in "TV Talk", or did it belong in the group on politics & current events?

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Citizenship will no longer be automatic for children of some US military members living overseas

Message 5 of 5

Citizenship will no longer be automatic for children of some US military members living overseas

Shame, shame, shame on us...

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs