From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Chuck Schumer Meets with Putin in New York City

Message 11 of 34

@rker321 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

umbarch64:  Out of curiosity though, what is it you think we all need to "know" here.  You weren't very specific.  

It's a lame attempt at "see, your guy met Putin too". Only problem is that it's totally asinine to try to equate Schumer's open meeting with multiple people from a presidential campaign so entangled with Russian government officials. But I suppose it makes them feel better.

Not being able to acknowledge on how ridiculous any of this happens to be is in my opinion as bad as Trump trying to equate Schummer's meeting with Putin in 2003. 
I don't understand as to why we are all involved on explaining any of this, when common sense tells us that the only thing we should be doing is laughing.

I gave you a kudo on this one.....you are right on the mark once more....ONLY...what was it that ever led you to believe common sense ever had anything to do with any of this?  Just curious.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 34

@pc6063 wrote:

Too many links to Russia, and too many lies, for there not be something covert going on.  DRIP, DRIP, FLOOD!

I want the Right here to post about a Democrat who met in secrecy with Putin during a presidential campaign and lied about it later !!!!  Think that will ever happen ???

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 34

Too many links to Russia, and too many lies, for there not be something covert going on.  DRIP, DRIP, FLOOD!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 34

The problem for Trumpettes is Shumer did it openly as part of his official duties, and never lied about it to Congress while under oath.

Sessions did it covertly, lied about it under oath, and STILL hasn't divulged what he was discussing with the new Tsar of all The Russias, Vlad the Swarmy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 34

@rker321 wrote:

@umbarch64 wrote:

@rker321  Well...I can only tell you that I get involved because people who peddle propaganda should never go unchallenged.  If they are not challenged,  they will claim what they said is True...because nobody said it wasn't and if they did they're picking on them and dividing the country, when we should all be united.  Heard that, have you?  Of course, but I guess that I have little patience with stupidity, and I don't pay attention to individuals that are so stupid that don't bother to at least research anything and believe anything at face value.  To those individual I have not patience at all. I understand.  I don't suffer fools gladly either.  I am contending with them to point out their non-rational behavior to people who may not be there yet.  The past election is what happens when they are ignored.  They vote and don't necessarily vote rationally.

....and somebody, somewhere out there will see it for the first time and say,"By golly, where there's smoke,there's fire", post it on their own garbage link and away we go to the races.  So will some others who pick up on the same thing and it takes on weight just from the sheer volume...."look at all those other people out there who think the same thing.  They can't all be wrong!"  Heard that, have you.  One question, how successful have you been in changing the opinion of many? I have found out that those same people will never admit to their error in thought.  You are absolutely correct.  But...the ones who haven't formed an opinion do count.  They read and they vote. 

The time to have put a stop to all this crap, was way, way back when, before the TEA party even wass a glint in the RRR eye.  And...you know....that was then, this is now.  Is it all absurd?  Of course it is....until they get away with it....then it isn't!  See how that goes?  Yes, I guess repeating a truth as much as a lie is the new way to reach individuals. because repetiton is what gets them to pay attention.It seems that way in this era of limited attention spans, does it not. That characteristic is being systematically exploited.  I see no point of going into any detail at all.  You've seen it, you've commented on it, you know.  They all vote.

I know you know all that and were just expressing your displeasure at circumstances.  Point is, somebody somewhere out there believes all this for whatever reason they need to justify what they are. And that is the type of individual that you are trying to reach? good luck. !!!  I have to admit that I have to patience with such people. Not really...It's the people being propagandized I want to reach. Propaganda is essentially a CON and if you know its happening the CON has a harder time.

IF or when the mark sees what fools they have been taken for, they will do otherwise and vote accordingly.

Maybe some will read the challenges and think, if that is still possible given the way their minds seem to work.  Maybe there will be some who say,"Yeah, There is that...maybe should look into it".  That's why I'm here.  That's why I do what I do.  To do otherwise would be to give up and 'that ain't never gonna happen!"  "I don't like it, but I guess things happen that way"...that's a line from a song I'm too lazy to google.  I  am not trying to discourage anyone from posting what they believe. I am simply stating that I simply don't waste my time, I still consider it futile.  I think I understand your view pretty well.  I'm not arrogant enough to say I understand totally.   BUT ...the last election set an intolerable precedent.  The "crew" you and I despise organized effectively, sold an agenda, and turned out to vote.  For whatever reason, the 'other side" did not equal that effort AND did not vote their numbers as demonstrated by voter turnout and election outcome.  That makes 'our side' even more  responsible for what they did and what they did not do.  That has to be corrected next time around.  Does that make sense to you?

Hopefully someone out there who is disaffected still AND now disenchanted with what has happened will read our dialogue and think a bit harder....and vote differently OR take the time to vote

and vote responsibly.  If that happens neither of us has wasted our time tilting at windmills.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 34

@umbarch64 wrote:

@rker321  Well...I can only tell you that I get involved because people who peddle propaganda should never go unchallenged.  If they are not challenged,  they will claim what they said is True...because nobody said it wasn't and if they did they're picking on them and dividing the country, when we should all be united.  Heard that, have you?  Of course, but I guess that I have little patience with stupidity, and I don't pay attention to individuals that are so stupid that don't bother to at least research anything and believe anything at face value.  To those individual I have not patience at all.

....and somebody, somewhere out there will see it for the first time and say,"By golly, where there's smoke,there's fire", post it on their own garbage link and away we go to the races.  So will some others who pick up on the same thing and it takes on weight just from the sheer volume...."look at all those other people out there who think the same thing.  They can't all be wrong!"  Heard that, have you.  One question, how successful have you been in changing the opinion of many? I have found out that those same people will never admit to their error in thought.

The time to have put a stop to all this crap, was way, way back when, before the TEA party even wass a glint in the RRR eye.  And...you know....that was then, this is now.  Is it all absurd?  Of course it is....until they get away with it....then it isn't!  See how that goes?  Yes, I guess repeating a truth as much as a lie is the new way to reach individuals. because repetiton is what gets them to pay attention.

I know you know all that and were just expressing your displeasure at circumstances.  Point is, somebody somewhere out there believes all this for whatever reason they need to justify what they are. And that is the type of individual that you are trying to reach? good luck. !!!  I have to admit that I have to patience with such people.

Maybe some will read the challenges and think, if that is still possible given the way their minds seem to work.  Maybe there will be some who say,"Yeah, There is that...maybe should look into it".  That's why I'm here.  That's why I do what I do.  To do otherwise would be to give up and 'that ain't never gonna happen!"  "I don't like it, but I guess things happen that way"...that's a line from a song I'm too lazy to google.  I  am not trying to discourage anyone from posting what they believe. I am simply stating that I simply don't waste my time, I still consider it futile.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 34

@rker321  Well...I can only tell you that I get involved because people who peddle propaganda should never go unchallenged.  If they are not challenged,  they will claim what they said is True...because nobody said it wasn't and if they did they're picking on them and dividing the country, when we should all be united.  Heard that, have you?

....and somebody, somewhere out there will see it for the first time and say,"By golly, where there's smoke,there's fire", post it on their own garbage link and away we go to the races.  So will some others who pick up on the same thing and it takes on weight just from the sheer volume...."look at all those other people out there who think the same thing.  They can't all be wrong!"  Heard that, have you. 

The time to have put a stop to all this crap, was way, way back when, before the TEA party even wass a glint in the RRR eye.  And...you know....that was then, this is now.  Is it all absurd?  Of course it is....until they get away with it....then it isn't!  See how that goes? 

I know you know all that and were just expressing your displeasure at circumstances.  Point is, somebody somewhere out there believes all this for whatever reason they need to justify what they are. 

Maybe some will read the challenges and think, if that is still possible given the way their minds seem to work.  Maybe there will be some who say,"Yeah, There is that...maybe should look into it".  That's why I'm here.  That's why I do what I do.  To do otherwise would be to give up and 'that ain't never gonna happen!"  "I don't like it, but I guess things happen that way"...that's a line from a song I'm too lazy to google.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 34

@Panjandrum wrote:

umbarch64:  Out of curiosity though, what is it you think we all need to "know" here.  You weren't very specific.  

It's a lame attempt at "see, your guy met Putin too". Only problem is that it's totally asinine to try to equate Schumer's open meeting with multiple people from a presidential campaign so entangled with Russian government officials. But I suppose it makes them feel better.

Not being able to acknowledge on how ridiculous any of this happens to be is in my opinion as bad as Trump trying to equate Schummer's meeting with Putin in 2003. 
I don't understand as to why we are all involved on explaining any of this, when common sense tells us that the only thing we should be doing is laughing.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 34

Just my opinion - that's what we all post here - Gateway Pundit's extreme variant of cognitive dissonance and irrational screaming and yammering is - as always - completely bogus nonsense...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 34

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors