Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Chuck Schumer Meets with Putin in New York City

Message 21 of 34

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Miseker posted..

There are photos, so Schumer certainly didnt meet in secret, lie about it, misrepresent it, misunderstand questions about it, gaslight the citizens and congress in a hearing, hide it to join a corrupt administration, and so on. BUT..hey. lol.
So it begins.

=================================================

He did not..really?

So it continues.

I think you are missing the difference. I have this vision of a guy who just ran down a crowd of people asking "What?. People drive this road all the time."

In short, no comparison. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 34

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Miseker posted..

There are photos, so Schumer certainly didnt meet in secret, lie about it, misrepresent it, misunderstand questions about it, gaslight the citizens and congress in a hearing, hide it to join a corrupt administration, and so on. BUT..hey. lol.
So it begins.

He did not..really?
Yup ..... REALLY!
You're creating smoke where there is no fire!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 34

@jimc91 wrote:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/flashback-chuck-schumer-meets-vlad-putin-new-york-city/

Are you purposely trying to "discover" the "MOST DISCREDITED SOURCE" out there.

Well, you are doing an excellent job.

Yes, this blog is worse than Brietbart and all the rest you've used as sources.

The GATEWAYPUNDIT is well known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes.

The GATEWAYPUNDIT has established close relationships with WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

The GATEWAYPUNDIT is described by most in the media world as UNTRUSTWORTHY, GUILTY OF EXTREME BIAS, A KNOWN PUBLISHER OF OVERT PROPAGANDA, AND A USER OF EITHER POOR OR NO SOURCING.

Don't you think it is time that you post articles from LEGITIMATE AND VERIFIABLE SOURCES?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 34
Miseker posted..

So it begins.

He did not..really?

So it continues.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 34

Oh no. Schumer met with the Russians while working on Hillary's campaign and lied about it under oath? No wait.  He lied under oath?  No?  He met with them while working on Hillary's campaign?  No?

Um, he met with them and never denied it?

How is that comperable to meeting with them while they are hacking to support the campaign you are working on and then lying about it?  I don't understand the correlation. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 34

Can you provide the quote where Schumer denied having contact with Putin? It should be in sworn testimony before Congress to provide the equivalancy you are sadly searching for.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 34

Well...today your post was right there at the top and I thought, "what the heck, why not".

From your previous posts I've come to the conclusion you take your postings seriously....and yourself as well.  You shouldn't.

This one is a 'doozy'.  It is cedited...that's a plus for you this time...but to whom and to what

doesn't boost you into the 'credible' category.  Sorry. 

But....there it is for everyone to see... photographs no less.  'Course....back in 2003 the Administration was....dagnabit...senior momentment...right on the tip of my tongue, remind me again, Well, anyway...we are well into 2017.  Time goes so fast anymore, it's hard to keep up. That what your problem is too? 

Well...the point is that probably [not possibly] didn't  mean much of anything in 2003 and it means even less now.  But....why quibble over being truthful or rational...it won't matter. 

Out of curiosity though, what is it you think we all need to "know" here.  You weren't very specific.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 34

link - The picture above was taken in 2003 as Russian President Vladimir Putin, right, enjoys a Krispy Kreme doughnut and coffee with Senator Charles Schumer from New York as Putin visits the first New York gas station of the Russian company Lukoil.

Yes, even in 2003 we were aware of Russian oil business in the US.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 34

@jimc91 wrote:

The hysteria over Trump administration officials talking — or not talking — with Russia needs to end.

It’s getting in the way of putting America back on track.

. . . and some of us would like to know exactly where that track is headed. We already know that they were talking - just no one willing to say what it was about. Call me curious . . .

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 34

jimc91:  The hysteria over Trump administration officials talking — or not talking — with Russia needs to end.

I guess next we're going to find out President Obama talked to Putin as well.............................Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors