Christmas Message to trump from Ben and Jerry

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Christmas Message to trump from Ben and Jerry

Message 1 of 13

And a Merry Christmas to you Sunshine.

Yeah I know, bread and water is an exaggeration, Republicans would never give children bread as it can not be watered down, they would use gruel.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

Happy and safe holiday season to you; thank you for your wishes...

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@WebWiseWoman—I understand your frustration! Posted a day or so ago about an older woman, whose son is drowning in medical bills, told me she wasn't “into that,” when  I told her we needed to get her registered so we could rid this country of fools who made situations like her son’s possible.  

This is a prime example of the apathy that many in our nation carry. And it is frustrating, especially  when we know that this apathy, this lack of understanding what is happening in our country,  is not only part of the reason that the idiot got elected, but also why there is not a greater outcry from private citizens 

There is never a need to thank me for being nice—I tend to be that way when dealing with those who aren’t spreading swill and then, when cornered, double down on the lies!

Have a wonderful holiday, my friend!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

@phyllisc6781 You are correct; I know others are trying to get his fixed; he needs to go.

I guess I was feeling alone and want everyone, especially we older Americans, to wake up! There is something so wrong with this Administration; worse than the Nixon era...

Thanks for understanding my spouting off and being nice when responding, even in this not-so-nice culture currently...

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

WWW— I will not speak for others, but I call my representatives on an almost weekly basis. I have become active in grassroots politics. I talk about trump and the atrocities he has perpetrated on this nation to any and all who will listen.  

I have spent days and days getting Democratic nominees on the ballot, have  stuffed envelopes, made phone calls, gone door-to-door to speak to people, asked people to put up signs, delivered those signs, and on and on and on.

I am proud to say that I have held small town halls, and purposely and successfully have disrupted liar Tom Reed’s townhalls, as he stood before people who voted him into office, looked  them in the eye and lied to them with a straight face, very much like the man he defends and lies for – –trump. On January 20 I will have a voice with regard to which Congressional nominees will appear on primary ballots for this state.

I have also made it clear to those who spew the propaganda of right wing pseudo new sites, such as the entertainment network known as FOXNews, Breitbart and other such discredited mouth pieces for the RWNJ agenda,  that what they are hearing  is delusion, lies, and flights of fantasy.  I inform them of the truth.

These are the types of things we must all do if we are to rid  our country of the plague that is currently occupying this nation’s White House.

I know of other posters here who are also active.  I will alliw them yo speak for themselves, should they choose.

So, back to your statement—many have done something—many need to do more!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

@oceanedge2—More proof of the idiocy surrounding trump.  LOL! If I received any of these “presents,” I would know for sure that the Grinch was real and that Christmas really had been stolen!!

—but wait!! trump has already stolen Christmas for so many this year and for years to come.

And yet, he makes the Grinch look kind by comparison.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

I don't want to be caustic, but I posted a couple of months ago I heard DJ say "from this point forward, we get what we deserve..." since we haven't done anything to end this madness.

We know this person is not 100% sane; we know this person is not a good person, we know he is egotistical, we know he feels entitled.

We have done nothing, as a country, so far, to end the madness.

#ImpeachNow

#VegasStrong

cc: Tom Streyer

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

Rk - And a Merry Christmas to you Sunshine.

Six perfect Christmas gifts for Donald Trump's biggest fans

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/12/six-perfect-christmas-gifts-for-donald-trumps-bigges...

Cha-Ching

Phyllisc6781 - his moronic statement that he has allowed Merry Christmas to be OK again.

Because he's Santa!

Trump touts tax plan as ‘the best Christmas present ever’

Cha-Ching

Ben & Jerry know a moron when they see one.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

RE:   Merry Christmas to you,  sunshine!

Hope those still suffering in Puerto Rico, and the parents of children worrying about  what will happen to their medical coverage after March, and those who are already struggling and know that they have just been further raped of their hard earned finances,  and those who know longer can afford insurance due to trump’s removal of the individual mandate,  and his threats about ending the ACA, which ensured that insurance companies would continue to pull out of the program,  those on Medicaid, Medicare, or SS, and those who have seen increased hatred and racism directed at  them because of trump’s own overt hatred toward those who are diverse, have a Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivas, or whatever name is given to celebrate love and peace, the true meaning of this season and one trump has endeavored to  erase by his moronic statement that he has allowed Merry Christmas to be OK again.

Somehow,  I think that it might be just a bit harder for them this year, thanks to the incompetent, greedy, and immoral fool known as trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

@gruffstuff wrote:

Christmas Message to trump from Ben and Jerry

As I email Christmas Greetings to friends and family I am including that link.

There is hope that like the Grinch the hearts of Republicans will grow two sizes on Christmas day?

No Way

They're idea of charity is to give sick children jobs picking oakum and just enough bread and water to keep them alive, so they pull themselves up by their bootstraps and become productive members of society cleaning the chimneys in the mansions of the aristocrats.

And a Merry Christmas to you Sunshine.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors