Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Christine Blasey Ford Should Go On 60 Minutes

Message 31 of 41
angeleyes64 posted..

What is so hard for her and him both to have witnesses , under oath in front of the FBI?
What is so hard about that and they can both tell their story and the TRUTH. WHAT?

================================================================

Please read the subject of this thread. Please. It's ..."Christine Blasey Ford Should Go On 60 Minutes"

Its not about the FBI investigating her!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 41

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Christine Blasey Ford Should Go On 60 Minutes

A very stupid idea in my opinion.  But then your opinion on this is more than obviously biased, eh?

Why would we want to just hear what she thinks might have happened...remember she does not remember much? 
Why are you afraid of hearing what she knows? Afraid it will incriminate your idol?

Yes, that would work for people that do not care about the truth.  It would work to get to the truth about the character of a man about to get appointed for life to the highest court in our nation. It seems that everyone would want to get this in the open and honestly investigated. Why wouldn't you?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 41
@KidBoy2 said A very stupid idea in my opinion.
Yes, that would work for people that do not care about the truth.

If the Rep. really want to hear THE TRUTH then get the FBI to do the back ground check on the sexual allegations, and let her then TELL HER TRUTH UNDER OATH. BUT, the Rep. will not let her do that, it's their way or no way, because they do not really want the truth, or at least to hear Kavanaugh's truth under the same oath she will be taking under the FBI.
WHY is she asking to testify under oath to the FBI, just to lie?

What is so hard for her and him both to have witnesses , under oath in front of the FBI?
What is so hard about that and they can both tell their story and the TRUTH. WHAT?
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 41

@firefighter wrote:
I am totally confused with what has been going on in our wonderful United SatesOf America.
the laws of the land are no longer being followed as was the framers of the constitution's intent.
We are from what I see
In the last phase of the Roman Empire.
It took them over 2000 years We are getting it done in about 200.

Its total chaos - the entire Federal Government is controlled by Republicans - there is no one checking ID'S at the door  - no one

The Framers had faith that their road map would be followed - it isnt

All branches of the government are exploiting the existing loopholes and creating new ones

This condition is exactly what the Russians Plan was designed to create

Russia - 1

USA - 0

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 41
I am totally confused with what has been going on in our wonderful United SatesOf America.
the laws of the land are no longer being followed as was the framers of the constitution's intent.
We are from what I see
In the last phase of the Roman Empire.
It took them over 2000 years We are getting it done in about 200.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 41

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

On sixty minutes, she could repeat I think Kavanough either groped me or raped me, I don't remember where it happened, I was really drunk, I don't recall exactly when, I think a friend was in the room who could corroborate the incident (he said he was not there), and I don't like Republicans.

Well, 60 Minutes could also have Trump Sycophant Ed Whelan on the show - he's seems to know what happened

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/Trump-Sycophant-Posts-Kavanaugh-Doppelganger-T...

Martin Edward Whelan III (born 1960) is an American lawyer, legal activist and political commentator.

He serves as President of the Ethics and Public Policy Center,

a conservative think tank "dedicated to applying the Judeo-Christian moral tradition to critical issues of public policy",

and used to be an official in the United States Department of Justice.

He is a conservative lawyer and closely associated with the Federalist Society,

and helped advise Brett Kavanaugh in his nomination process for the Supreme Court.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 41

Republicans gleefully support a sexual predator in the White House who brags about it.

Now they are united in their support for putting one on SCOTUS because they know the perp will overturn Roe v Wade, end any questioning of their beloved wussygrabber, destroy Unions, enshrine Gerrymanders, outlaw the minimum wage and end all limits on campaign spending and the ability to identify who the spenders might be. This is more of their agenda then they've been able to achieve through legislation for the last 50 years, and Kavanaugh (along with the other Fascists) will bring it all about in his first year.

Nice going Putin. 
With a couple million bucks and a moronic orange toad, your KGB PsyOps warriors and hackers have done more to eliminate your greatest adversary than all the billions poured into Russia's defense budget since Stalin.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 41

On sixty minutes, she could repeat I think Kavanough either groped me or raped me, I don't remember where it happened, I was really drunk, I don't recall exactly when, I think a friend was in the room who could corroborate the incident (he said he was not there), and I don't like Republicans.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 41
Christine Blasey Ford Should Go On 60 Minutes

A very stupid idea in my opinion.

Why would we want to just hear what she thinks might have happened...remember she does not remember much?

Yes, that would work for people that do not care about the truth.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 41

That would be an ideal show for her to tell her side of the story - perhaps others who were attending the school at the same time could tell their tales of what they know, what they heard etc etc...

The worst that could happen is that it might change some citizen's votes in the upcoming election - the votes of the vast majority of congresscritters - as we all know - are already bought and paid for...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views