Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Chelsea May Run

Message 1 of 33

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Do seem to remember a number of ladies that did not feel there was anything consensual about trump trying to grab or paw at them. Sounded like there were a lot of unwanted advances. 

This is about affairs.  NO! "This" is about Chelsea running for office.  YOU took it to attack Bill and Hillary.  Typical.

I was replying to Richva and others.  So?  So now you've returned as the moderator?  Do moderators point out the falsehoods of posters?

You are attempting to tell others what to post.  Wrong again.  I just pointed out this topic isn't about affairs as you falsely claimed.  It's about Chelsea running for office.  But thanks for your concern.  And trolling.... It appears you don't understand the term.  Shocking!

Why don't you just have a good day.... I always do....and they are getting even better as trump is exposing his intellect every day.  Some are just now "getting" what many others have seen for years.  But thanks again.....  Some people feel this applies to them:  I wouldn't know, but apparently you're the expert,  Again, SHOCKING!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 33

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Do seem to remember a number of ladies that did not feel there was anything consensual about trump trying to grab or paw at them. Sounded like there were a lot of unwanted advances. 

This is about affairs.  NO! "This" is about Chelsea running for office.  YOU took it to attack Bill and Hillary.  Typical.

I was replying to Richva and others.  So?  So now you've returned as the moderator?  Do moderators point out the falsehoods of posters?

You are attempting to tell others what to post.  And trolling.... 

Why don't you just have a good day....  Some people feel this applies to them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcokaxhDzqk

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 33

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 33

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

I was replying to Richva and others.  So now you've returned as the moderator?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 33

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

So Clinton was a womanizer and probably committed adultery many times and so have Trump so now we condone adultery in our politicians.?

Apparently some here does (sic)....especially if they are Republicans.  Agreed!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 33

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 33

@Richva wrote:

The one person who is NOT given enough credit is Hillary. Here we have a wife who's husband's affair is on national news every day for months and she stands by him to save the marriage.  

More likely not the marriage but their political careers, like 'stand by your political future'.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 33

@Soosie wrote:
I understand if Chelsea should win, Hillary will give her her server and Bill will train her Interns.

Stick to your day job.....

Chelsea would make a good Congresswoman and is far more qualified for that role than the clown your guy wanted to be a federal judge....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 33

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

So Clinton was a womanizer and probably committed adultery many times and so have Trump so now we condone adultery in our politicians.?

Apparently some here does....especially if they are Republicans, but some seem to think that its ok if they are Democrats.  In fact if anything is done by a Democrat many gives the impression that its excused.

When Bill Clinto's affair with a co worker came to light, you certainly heard some of the "he is only human" stuff coming from the Democrats. On the other hand, he was impeached for lying, not the affair. "So let it be for Caesar" in that Trump is dealing with all this because of his "laws don't apply to me" approach so that is what may put him in the impeachment chair. Frankly, I don't think the Democrats will impeach him. They want him doing all the great stuff he is doing for the party through the 2020 elections.    

The one person who is NOT given enough credit is Hillary. Here we have a wife who's husband's affair is on national news every day for months and she stands by him to save the marriage.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 33

@rker321 wrote:

I just heard the most amazing justification for Trumps acts

They asked this Trump Follower what did she think about  Trump paying women  the answer was "well he is just human"

You think that Trump is the only one who pays women?  After all it is called the World's Oldest Profession.  But can you list the laws against adultry, and how many Presidents can you say that is innocent? 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors