Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Check Your Negativity

Message 31 of 44

@mandm84 wrote:

Soosie , Kind of like 2008 - 2016 with nothing , but Obama,Obama,Obama. We should all look in the mirror once in a while , not just when you're defeated !!

I never saw, "Obama sucks" - did you? And "impeach him" - was that in your mirror. And the "Resistance" - I must have missed that.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 44

Now that's not a falsehood - Lies are negative and Truths are positive. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 44

I have an idea,  instead of Soosie requesting members of this message board to check our negativities,  why don't we request that she check her's  and tell us what they are?

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 44

@Soosie wrote:
@alferd...............never have watched Kimmel. I don't like his show. He is silly most of the time. I have no reason to follow Stormy and darn sure don't care about the size of anyone's fingers. I find it a little on the silly side. Guess I am too busy.

Has nothing to do with fingers - guess you will never know...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 44
@alferd...............never have watched Kimmel. I don't like his show. He is silly most of the time. I have no reason to follow Stormy and darn sure don't care about the size of anyone's fingers. I find it a little on the silly side. Guess I am too busy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 44

@Soosie wrote:

Sometimes I just feel so bad for this group.  One can tell that some of the posts here come from those trying desperately to reach a small audience.  They run out of material and I try to help them by posting a few cartoons that they can flock around. I'm thinking it will stimulate the mind.    THEN, lo and behold they still can't expand their writing talent enough to come up with some good material.  Same ole same ole.........Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.  Since they know the size of every part of him sure makes one wonder.  Hope Stormy doesn't have some competition.

Since you mention the size of every part of trump - have you either read Stormy's book or did you see the Jimmy Kimmel show when Stormy Daniels was on it?   She has factual knowledge about an aspect of trump that most of the rest of the nation didn't know - until she told the truth about him - both in her book and on the Jimmy Kimmel show...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ji8i7Wy4mo

You should know the truth - which is presented from about minute 8...

Knowing the truth is a positive thing, isn't it?

Avoidance of the truth is a negative thing, isn't it?

You DO know the truth - don't you?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 44

Soosie , Kind of like 2008 - 2016 with nothing , but Obama,Obama,Obama. We should all look in the mirror once in a while , not just when you're defeated !!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 44

Sometimes I just feel so bad for this group.  One can tell that some of the posts here come from those trying desperately to reach a small audience.  They run out of material and I try to help them by posting a few cartoons that they can flock around. I'm thinking it will stimulate the mind.    THEN, lo and behold they still can't expand their writing talent enough to come up with some good material.  Same ole same ole.........Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.  Since they know the size of every part of him sure makes one wonder.  Hope Stormy doesn't have some competition.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 44

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Looks more like a REPUBLICAN "checking" his negativity than a DEMOCRAT.

If the present reality is working out for you, then for the most part, you're kinda happy or mostly happy and if it ain't... well then your negative.  

People generally hate a small loss more than expected gain, so If your working ... your more content.

However,  if your unemployed, as an example...  well depending on you bias, you look to blame something or someone.

If your chronically displeased with the situation you find yourself in politically, then you become a chronic complainer. 

You realize the problems of problems is you'll have them forever and your problems become your most reliable emotion prisim.

Having something, even if a problem is a strong motivator.

I tried and tried to make sense of YOUR post.

Throughout YOUR post, the misuse of YOUR and YOU'RE made the post difficult to read.

Non-sentences like "HAVING SOMETHING, EVEN IF A PROBLEM IS A STRONG MOTIVATOR" contributed to the difficultly of the reading.

I do find one thing interesting in every one of your posts.

When I quote your post, YOUR statement "I'M PROUD TO BE EVERYTHING LIBERALS HATE" disappears.

Are you afraid to have that statement appear on YOUR "QUOTED" posts because you might get a question like "WHAT IS EVERYTHING THAT LIBERALS HATE?"

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 44

@nctarheel wrote:

Looks more like a REPUBLICAN "checking" his negativity than a DEMOCRAT.

Everyone knows democrats are never negative... so it just has to be someone else. 

If the present reality is working out for you, then for the most part, you're kinda happy or mostly happy and if it ain't... well then your negative. Happy folks are content and are generally quiet, but "negative people" are louder and their gutter messages carry more impact during discourse. Being cautious or sounding a verbal alarm,  is different as yelling "fire"! or you will burn in hell. 

Meekness is defined as "contained outrage"... and who doesn't know that the meek will inherit the earth.  People generally hate a small loss more than expected gain, so If your working ... your more content. However,  if your unemployed, as an example...  well depending on you bias, you look to blame something or someone. If your chronically displeased with the situation you find yourself in politically, then you become a chronic complainer.  **See AARP political threads for reference. 

You realize the problems of problems is you'll have them forever and your problems become your most reliable emotion prisim. Having something, even if a problem is a strong motivator. One person overcomes and another wallows in their familiar negativity... and now it becomes your most reliable filter for everything. For you see, you are never the problem.  

liberals have rejected civility
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.