Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Chaos is its own reward

Message 1 of 2

Richva,

Thanks so much for sharing this with me. What's a little more chaos with this Administration.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Chaos is its own reward

Message 2 of 2

Remember how Trump always brags that he likes chaos. I suspect his attitude may change a bit over the next year. The White House counsel's office has lacked a leader for more than a month. The incoming counsel is stuck in an extended background check, and the deputy counsel is expected to depart in a few  weeks. Its skeletal staff will potentially leave it "unprepared to deal with a flood of subpoenas for documents and witnesses when Democrats take control of the House," Nancy Cook and Darren Samuelsohn warned. "Amid the leadership tumult, the counsel's office has shrunk to about 25 lawyers... lower than its recent high point of roughly 35 attorneys and well short of the 40 people that some expect it will need to deal with a reinvigorated Democratic Party."  I always loved competing against people and organizations in chaos. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies