Re: Careful Trumpers. Pelosi is Targeting You

Message 11 of 25

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

Well it depends on who is doing the common sensing. Meanwhile, our constitution prevails.

We banned semi automatic weapons for several years and that passed the courts.  We can easily do it again.  Next February good for you?

Semi automatic weapons were never banned (more Fake news).  I'd like to see your proof that Semi auto weapons were banned.

President George H.W. Bush banned all imports of semi automatic rifles in March 1989, and made the ban permanent in July 1989. The assault weapons ban tried to address public concern about mass shootings while limiting the impact on recreational firearms use. In November 1993 the ban passed the United States Senate.

That ban was for imported weapons.  I have owned semi automatic weapons my whole adult life (early 60s) and they were never illegal.  You may confuse magazine size which had limitations and machine guns had federal license but no semi automatic ban ever existed!

A ban is a ban.  It passed the court review at the time.  Well, we will see after the next electios.

You're quite correct, a ban is a ban but not for semi automatic weapons.  I think the "ban" you are referring to is actually high capacity magazines (for semi automatic weapons).  We never had a ban on semi automatic weapons!

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 25

Watch out Dems, trump targets his opposition, with his enemies list, and has called for his supporters to take to the streets if he needs them to...trump is also targeting Dems to be his mindless minions in his dictatorship.

Did anyone go up on the roof to verify who the person was?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 25

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

Well it depends on who is doing the common sensing. Meanwhile, our constitution prevails.

We banned semi automatic weapons for several years and that passed the courts.  We can easily do it again.  Next February good for you?

Semi automatic weapons were never banned (more Fake news).  I'd like to see your proof that Semi auto weapons were banned.

President George H.W. Bush banned all imports of semi automatic rifles in March 1989, and made the ban permanent in July 1989. The assault weapons ban tried to address public concern about mass shootings while limiting the impact on recreational firearms use. In November 1993 the ban passed the United States Senate.

That ban was for imported weapons.  I have owned semi automatic weapons my whole adult life (early 60s) and they were never illegal.  You may confuse magazine size which had limitations and machine guns had federal license but no semi automatic ban ever existed!

A ban is a ban.  It passed the court review at the time.  Well, we will see after the next electios.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 25

Hey, it is Internation Women's Day - so the RW should rightfully be very very afraid of women.   Just ask Weinstein!

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 25

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 25

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 25

@Richva wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 25

@jfpinlvn wrote:

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 25

@Roxanna35 wrote:

So those Congressmen and Senator are staunch  gun control advocates? Gee, how great to know that. In that case I will support them.
You see, i happen to think that common sense should prevail regarding guns and if any of them are going to put laws that will try at least to stop the massacres that we have seen in this country, they have my support.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 20 of 25

I believe all of our government officials travel with a security force and are protected. Does having someone qualified, such as a Security agent, or Secret Service, or law enforcement, have anything to do with people owning hand guns or what's worse assault weapons???? Let alone on a roof pointing them at people? This was not some random person who’s political beliefs  differ from the protestors.

But looking at your post it seems obvious that you were never at any of the Marches on Washington in the late 60's /early 70's, during the Nixon administration.   Marches against the War, Marches for the students killed at Kent State.  I was, and I can tell you we saw many guns (including machine guns and tear gas) pointed at us, Yes, American citizens, during a peaceful demonstrations.  So am I surprised to see someone posted on roof, who is there to help protect our officials, heck no.  Don't you think Trump, or Pence or some of our other Republican senators and congressman also travel with protection? 

Is it right that Americans protesting should have any weapons aimed on them?  No it’s not something I agree with, but it is unfortunately the a sign of  the time we live it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors